No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will probably work on one when I have a bit more time. Tonight, maybe? I was up until 1 am working on that one, as it was...

P.S. Should you spoiler your comment as it gives something away? I don't know how anyone could not figure out what we have all been squeeing about, but just in case.
    Signature by Glitch33.
    sigpic
    Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Edited the post THanks

I just need to see how big the images are in comparison to the size of the wallpaper.. Then I can see if I can make one
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Yeah, the pic is a bit small. Can't wait until we can get our hands on a high-def version!
        Signature by Glitch33.
        sigpic
        Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
          Yeah, the pic is a bit small. Can't wait until we can get our hands on a high-def version!
          ^Wholeheartedly agrees!
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

OMG I wasn't on the computer last night and just saw the Breakfast Television vid. !!!!!!!!!!! Wow...

Spoiler:
            it looks like a great scene between the two of them -- just hope something bad doesn't happen afterward. (I"m always afraid of what ideas TPTB might cook up to torture us with!) He looks so earnest and vulnerable and not cocky at all despite the kiss like he was in The Five. And I agree with whoever said it's probably going to be from the season finale ep so there's gonna be something we're left hanging with. oh no!

Thanks for the pics, yami. Nice banner too.

Elor: New banner! Spoilered for season 4 content.
            Love it!
            sigpic
            Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

You are welcome Six and Thanks
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Glad you like it, Six! Thanks!
                Signature by Glitch33.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Angel_Tiriel View Post
                  OMG, you guys have to see this.
                  http://video.citytv.com/video/detail...-of-sanctuary/

Warning!!!!!!
                  SPOILERS

Spoiler:
                  *SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* *JUMPS AROUND ROOM, BOUNCES AND NEARLY KNOCKS THE COMPUTER OFF THE TABLE!* THEY KISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Okay, I shall just tell you.

They are both from the Bible! The first one is from Song of Solomon 8:6 and was made into a gorgeous choral piece by Rene Clausen. Here's a link in case you are interested. I fell in love with this piece when we sang it in my choir in college.

The second one is from First Corinthians 13:13.
                  Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                  No wonder I didn't recognize them! I'm agnostic to atheist. But besides that those are beautiful sayings and they do match our awesome should be together by now couple
                  Same, Yamii, I'm atheist, so I wouldn't have known that anyway! LOL

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Oh no, I don't think it's just the shipper brain. He definitely looked like he didn't want to leave. He paused for a second before going and kept his hand on her arm <3 Plus, I think he just could not comprehend the fact that HELEN MAGNUS actually WILLINGLY initiated a kiss with him. Like, he's always had this hope that she'd fall for him one day, but despite all the flirting it was pretty much a long shot in his mind. Like how you hope something impossible will happen but never TRULY expect it to ever happen, y'know? And then BOOM she says something ultra-dramatic (I have no idea what she said but by the look on his face it looked like she was telling him the equivalent of "I love you and I mean it" or something like that) and then just kisses him. And he's just like WTFOMGLOLWUTOMGOMGHOLYCRAPRANDOMSERBIANSWEARWORDSSHESKISSINGMEWHATTTT!! It was the PERFECT reaction for his character. I just LOVE how completely unguarded he looked, because we rarely ever see him like that. Just proves that she really does mean the world to him <3

Spoiler:
                  To me, it looked like a moment where they were both trying to save something/someone, and it was one of those kisses we talked about: like 'We might not make it, lets kiss, in case we can't see each other again' sorta kiss But I hope that doesn't mean he gets hurt!!!

Here it is, a banner from that excellent pic:

Spoiler:

I hope you like it!

OMG! I LOVE IT!!! *snurched*

New banner! Spoilered for season 4 content.

Spoiler:
                  LOVE THIS TOO!!! *snurched!!*

Spoiler:
                  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I CAN'T WAIT!!! Too me, he looked (after the kiss) like he was shocked but desperate to do something, like I said above, maybe they were trying to save something, they looked rushed and stuff. But OMG, I don't care why, I'm just so glad!! That interview revealed A LOT!! And when AT was asked, something like 'do the fans wanna see them together' she said 'well I think so' I think she should know by nw, with all the fans questions, that there are TONS of us who wanna see it happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  If you can't tell, I'm A BIT excited!!! *jiggles*
                  Last edited by StarSancFar; 14 September 2011, 10:32 AM. Reason: BOLDED FOR EMPHASIS lol!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                  'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                  : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                  I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                  Indeed

Comment

Thank you Star!

I'm actually trying to make a wallpaper out of some of those pics that I managed to get I hope I can pull it off.... I'm about 3/4 of the way there
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks, Star, glad you like it! I will also be working on a wallie at some point...
                      Signature by Glitch33.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you Star!

I'm actually trying to make a wallpaper out of some of those pics that I managed to get I hope I can pull it off.... I'm about 3/4 of the way there
                        OH!! YAY! I hope you post it before I go off in about 20 mins!!!!

Thanks, Star, glad you like it! I will also be working on a wallie at some point...
                        DOUBLE YAY! The more arts of THAT the better!!!!!!!!!! Someone make an icon!! In fact I'll try....
                        sigpic
                        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                        Indeed

Comment

I want to see it! But I have to wait until someone puts it on Youtube.....

Spoiler:
                          So they did kiss??
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_GXv...el_video_title

Here it is on youtube!!
                          sigpic
                          Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                            OH!! YAY! I hope you post it before I go off in about 20 mins!!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            Is this fast enough for you Star?

sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Gorgeous, yamii! *snurches and sets as her background* *Stares at background and sighs dreamily*
                              Signature by Glitch33.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you Elor! Yea, I was going to do the same thing
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X