No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucy, I hope you don't mind but I'm linking your fanfic in here (where it belongs!)

Toast of Friendship
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
      Lucy, I hope you don't mind but I'm linking your fanfic in here (where it belongs!)

Toast of Friendship
      Not at all! I'll also link to my other one, We All Loved You. Oh, and hopefully later tonight I should have the sequel to the one you linked!
      Call me Lucy!

Proud Teslen + River/Doctor + Janto + Peter/Olivia + Conby Shipper!

Sanctuary, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Fringe, Warehouse 13, and Primeval fangirl!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
      ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Originally posted by thecolouryes View Post
        Not at all! I'll also link to my other one, We All Loved You. Oh, and hopefully later tonight I should have the sequel to the one you linked!
        I'll look forwards to giving it a read
        sigpic

Comment

TESLEN SPAM!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Yay!!!!!!!!!

lovestruck.gif
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
              TESLEN SPAM!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

I love that last one, how Nikola's expression is like "Look at me, I have a flashlight and it makes pretty lights!" (It suddenly reminds me of a cat following a lazer pointer. Does anyone else that knows what I'm talking about see it??)

Also, I stole this wonderful Teslen screencap from a few pages back here, and I can't stop staring at it, so I put it up in the background to inspire me to write more of my Teslen fanfic, but I kept getting distracted by looking at it and telling them they were so in love it's criminal for them not to be together, so I had to draw this on a screencap of my own computer with paint to distract myself from being distracted (pathetic I know):
              Call me Lucy!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
              ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

On the edge of breaking down
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

thecolouryes, Welcome to the thread yes! another writer I'm Synchronicity83 on ff.net...have not written anything new yet though LOL I love your stories
                  Glitch, I loves it very much!!!! *huggles tightly* and of course I want to share something so beautiful and made of Genius
                  sigpic
                  artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                  My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                  When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                  And I held your hand through all of these years
                  But you still have
                  All of me..." Evanes
                  cence
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

Helen's thoughts: He's in my bedroom and all he wants to do is shine his torch at my drapes?!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                      thecolouryes, Welcome to the thread yes! another writer I'm Synchronicity83 on ff.net...have not written anything new yet though LOL I love your stories
                      Ooo yay writers unite! I'm something like one whole entire extended canon scene of Teslen snogging action excited about finding other people who think Tesla/Teslen is just THE BESTEST THING EVER since... well... since EVER. I'm so glad you like my stories!

Oh, and seriously, everyone please feel free to call me Lucy, it's a whole lot of letters shorter than my username, and I'll respond better to it, and if you have a name you'd like to be called by other than your username don't hesitate to ask it makes me life much easier
                      Call me Lucy!

ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                        Helen's thoughts: He's in my bedroom and all he wants to do is shine his torch at my drapes?!
                        LOL my dirty little mind is going the speed of light right now after that statement And she definitely would be thinking that LOL that or " Come on Nikola...I'm in sexy pajamas...there is candlelight...and you are in my bedroom...you're a scientist...why don't you solve that equation.." LOL
                        sigpic
                        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                        And I held your hand through all of these years
                        But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

Comment

Love the picspam Glitch!!!
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I love that last one, how Nikola's expression is like "Look at me, I have a flashlight and it makes pretty lights!" (It suddenly reminds me of a cat following a lazer pointer. Does anyone else that knows what I'm talking about see it??)
                            Yes I know what you're talking about cats can be hilarious

Also, I stole this wonderful Teslen screencap from a few pages back here, and I can't stop staring at it, so I put it up in the background to inspire me to write more of my Teslen fanfic, but I kept getting distracted by looking at it and telling them they were so in love it's criminal for them not to be together, so I had to draw this on a screencap of my own computer with paint to distract myself from being distracted (pathetic I know):
                            http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...etheteslen.png
                            Yep I added that to the thread as it's also my current desktop background

Ooo yay writers unite! I'm something like one whole entire extended canon scene of Teslen snogging action excited about finding other people who think Tesla/Teslen is just THE BESTEST THING EVER since... well... since EVER. I'm so glad you like my stories!

Oh, and seriously, everyone please feel free to call me Lucy, it's a whole lot of letters shorter than my username, and I'll respond better to it, and if you have a name you'd like to be called by other than your username don't hesitate to ask it makes me life much easier
                            It IS the BESTEST And, you can call me Amy

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                            LOL my dirty little mind is going the speed of light right now after that statement And she definitely would be thinking that LOL that or " Come on Nikola...I'm in sexy pajamas...there is candlelight...and you are in my bedroom...you're a scientist...why don't you solve that equation.." LOL
                            hehe *smirks*
                            sigpic

Comment

Amy:
                              I had my cat run into a wall head-first because of a lazer pointer, and he's supposedly an intelligent cat! Oh well.

And that screencap is for the first time making me really pissed that my stupid computer (it's a netbook, it's tiny, it's running windows 7 starter which is like a crippled OS so it doesn't take up a ton of space/memory) won't let me change the background...
                              Call me Lucy!

ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Amy:
                                I had my cat run into a wall head-first because of a lazer pointer, and he's supposedly an intelligent cat! Oh well.

And that screencap is for the first time making me really pissed that my stupid computer (it's a netbook, it's tiny, it's running windows 7 starter which is like a crippled OS so it doesn't take up a ton of space/memory) won't let me change the background...
                                Poor kitty! My sisters cats have run into windows before (you know when they get really manic/hyper and are shooting around the room at lightening speed lol)...

Awww, maybe you could just keep the picture in paint and open it up to gaze at?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X