Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
    After being completely heartbroken over the thought of not being able to watch S3 - someone very lovely made my day... and I have now seen the first ep

And was inspired to write this little fic, if anyone wants to check it out and leave me a review

Nikola Tesla, The Good Samaritan
    Loved it

Unfortunately, due to real life right now, I have found that I am unable to enjoy the show as I did before. Before, watching it, fangirling over Nikola and Teslen and everything Sanctuary-related would be capable of lifting my mood and actually making me happy. Watching the show last night, I just didn't feel it. Don't get me wrong--I enjoyed the ep. a lot--but it didn't give me the same excitement as the show has done before. I didn't even get as excited at the end when my brain started coming up with possible theories (mostly involving Nikola). Usually I'd be jumping up and down and squeeing and making a big deal of it. Last night, I was just like "ooh!" and then "eh" and then went back to moping. It wasn't normal.

It has nothing to do with the show itself. My life has just plummeted so much that I can't get hyped up any more. And you guys remember how freaking excited I used to get. And I was all on about writing a bagillion new fanfics every week, etc. Now there's just...no drive to do that. It takes a huge effort to actually just get my brain to feel like making up a new fanfic (that doesn't involve tragic death with no emotional closure...b/c I just wrote one like that off the top of my head earlier this week). And that is WEIRD for me. Really, really, really BAD. My mind is always brimming with so many ideas that I can't keep track of them, and now it's just...dead.

I know I shouldn't be bringing down the mood of everyone else, but as of the moment, I'm all alone. I have friends on-campus, but I live at home, in the midst of all the issues, and I can't get away from them when I'm stuck here.

And remember how squee-ful I'd get over seeing Teslen in EVERYTHING? It doesn't happen like that anymore
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

sooo after a long time I come bringing chapter four of my teslen fic Memento Mori (though this chapter isn't that shippy). anyway reviews are welcome I hope I haven't lost my touch XDD

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        People, I am busy too. I don't have time to be on so often .. but I always have time to think about Teslen and about a new fanfiction .. I got an idea for a short and funny fiction .. OMG, I am sure you will like it
        ( I hope )
        Tell us your idea

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
        Good Idea of fic! It could have been possible that Niko's saved everybody if Will hadn't turned back to the guys of Kali. I love the kiss.... it made me wanna watch The Five again!
        See I'm working on the fact that
        Spoiler:
        Kali was presumably dead when the last tidal wave was stopped...
        and so... hoping Niko suddenly appears

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
        Just read and reviewed. Loved it!!!
        Thankyou muchly

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        Loved it

Unfortunately, due to real life right now, I have found that I am unable to enjoy the show as I did before. Before, watching it, fangirling over Nikola and Teslen and everything Sanctuary-related would be capable of lifting my mood and actually making me happy. Watching the show last night, I just didn't feel it. Don't get me wrong--I enjoyed the ep. a lot--but it didn't give me the same excitement as the show has done before. I didn't even get as excited at the end when my brain started coming up with possible theories (mostly involving Nikola). Usually I'd be jumping up and down and squeeing and making a big deal of it. Last night, I was just like "ooh!" and then "eh" and then went back to moping. It wasn't normal.

It has nothing to do with the show itself. My life has just plummeted so much that I can't get hyped up any more. And you guys remember how freaking excited I used to get. And I was all on about writing a bagillion new fanfics every week, etc. Now there's just...no drive to do that. It takes a huge effort to actually just get my brain to feel like making up a new fanfic (that doesn't involve tragic death with no emotional closure...b/c I just wrote one like that off the top of my head earlier this week). And that is WEIRD for me. Really, really, really BAD. My mind is always brimming with so many ideas that I can't keep track of them, and now it's just...dead.

I know I shouldn't be bringing down the mood of everyone else, but as of the moment, I'm all alone. I have friends on-campus, but I live at home, in the midst of all the issues, and I can't get away from them when I'm stuck here.

And remember how squee-ful I'd get over seeing Teslen in EVERYTHING? It doesn't happen like that anymore
        Sorry to hear you're still feeling low hun... hopefully my fic lifted your mood a smidgem? you might just be having a bit of a block... I'll cross my fingers you get your inspiration and excitement back

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        sooo after a long time I come bringing chapter four of my teslen fic Memento Mori (though this chapter isn't that shippy). anyway reviews are welcome I hope I haven't lost my touch XDD
        OOoo a fic! I shall go peruse
        Last edited by lastrequest; 16 October 2010, 01:31 PM. Reason: edited spoiler because I'm half asleep lol
        sigpic
        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Sorry to hear you're still feeling low hun... hopefully my fic lifted your mood a smidgem? you might just be having a bit of a block... I'll cross my fingers you get your inspiration and excitement back
          ...and then I went on youtube and watched the end of It's A Wonderful Life.

sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I've heard of that film but it might surprise you to hear I've never watched it Is it the christmassy film? Does it have a good ending?
            sigpic
            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I've heard of that film but it might surprise you to hear I've never watched it Is it the christmassy film? Does it have a good ending?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!!!!!!????!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!??!!!!!!!!!!

GO WATCH IT. Yes, it's technically considered a Christmas film, but it's so inspirational it transcends the boundaries of any season. And YES, the ending is probably THE BEST ENDING OF A FILM in the history of the movie industry. Honestly, I think it might possibly be the best film ever made. They just don't make movies like it anymore.

If you don't at least feel like crying at the end, you have no soul. It's such a beautiful movie. Actually makes me think of Niko in some way...and an alternate to that horrible fic I posted the other day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_lR6...eature=related
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hehe, I don't want to tell you my idea .. it will be a suprise
                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

This is offtopic but kinda important as it pertains to my disappearance...

http://keairataegan.livejournal.com/27086.html

Spoiler:

to address you guys directly:

i have loved being, i loved this thread so much. i founded this place and it has just flourished beyond belief!! it has meant the world to me to be here and to get to know all of you and have somebody to share my love of Teslen with. It has meant the world to me that so many of you became very good friends of mine, all of whom i shall never, ever forget. But the fact of the matter is that at this point in my life i dont have the time to dedicate to this place like i used too. I will still lurk, maybe post randomly. Maybe a fic if the mood strikes me. Other than that, I'm basically going away from this place in the capacity that you have known me in. I just cant really explain why im going properly, my lj post kinda covers that. I will still be around on fb, twitter, and lj, so always feel free to reach out to me if you need me. This place, and all of you, will always have a special place in my heart. <3
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                    Hey so you finally wrote the 4 chapter Woohoo I'm going to read ...
                    *happy dance*
                    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post

Spoiler:

i have loved being, i loved this thread so much. i founded this place and it has just flourished beyond belief!! it has meant the world to me to be here and to get to know all of you and have somebody to share my love of Teslen with. It has meant the world to me that so many of you became very good friends of mine, all of whom i shall never, ever forget. But the fact of the matter is that at this point in my life i dont have the time to dedicate to this place like i used too. I will still lurk, maybe post randomly. Maybe a fic if the mood strikes me. Other than that, I'm basically going away from this place in the capacity that you have known me in. I just cant really explain why im going properly, my lj post kinda covers that. I will still be around on fb, twitter, and lj, so always feel free to reach out to me if you need me. This place, and all of you, will always have a special place in my heart. <3
                      For Keaira
                      Spoiler:
                      It is a shame you are going away, we will miss you a lot. But if it is your choice .. I am ok with it. And I hope you will show yourself here sometimes. I am glad that I had a chance to meet you and know you. Be safe.

Comment

Spoiler:

I replied to this on the other thread already, but I will say this: FIC WRITING IS ALWAYS HEALTHY *hinthintwinknudgecough*

Did I mention I love your fics?

sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

@Keaira: I'll miss you around here, too! But I get your tweets

Anyway, I found a very intersesting Podcast with AT
                          http://www.blogtalkradio.com/scifipulse (you have to scroll down a bit^^)

Spoiler:
                          Interview with Amanda talking about Tesla :

"I just finished an episode with him that I think the fans will go crazy for and that's all I can tell you but it's called Awakening and it's our 16th episode and so you have to wait quite a while for it. He is as sarcastic and arrogant and ballsy and annoying and wonderful as ever, so don't worry about the devamping so much, he's Tesla. That annoying bug in the ointment."

Can't wait!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I'm really happy that you're happy even if it means you won't be around often. I hope your life stays that way and as you said, you are always welcome to lurk and delurk now and then *hugs*
                            And I can understand you.. life can be busy, new and wonderful at the same time!

Originally posted by CorinaEder View Post
                            @Keaira: I'll miss you around here, too! But I get your tweets

Anyway, I found a very intersesting Podcast with AT
                            http://www.blogtalkradio.com/scifipulse (you have to scroll down a bit^^)

Spoiler:

"I just finished an episode with him that I think the fans will go crazy for and that's all I can tell you but it's called Awakening and it's our 16th episode and so you have to wait quite a while for it. He is as sarcastic and arrogant and ballsy and annoying and wonderful as ever, so don't worry about the devamping so much, he's Tesla. That annoying bug in the ointment."

Can't wait!!!!
                            aww.. only .. about 4 moths left :/ but I'm soo looking foreward to it!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CorinaEder View Post

Spoiler:

Can't wait!!!!
                              OMG, you shouldn't show me this Now I am hyper .. as much as I have never been before .. thank you .. really

Comment

So...hello again everyone. It is quite possible this has been my first post in 6 weeks, or it may have only been 3. In any case, HELLO! i'm very happy to be back, for 2 weeks at least.
                                It seems I have missed quite a lot, and I shall spend the next day or two catching up, and not just on the new episode - which I haven't watched yet!

I'm working on the next chapter of my August fic - yikes I'm late - and that will hopefully be up tomorrow. The September challenge I'm afraid I missed, I might be able to pull something out for this month, if only I could remember the theme....thankful or waiting or something else entirely? Help?

I shall be getting around to new chapters/updates/reviews/posts as soon as I can.
                                Last edited by Dubbers; 19 October 2010, 03:34 AM. Reason: Because I think November has already gone...0.0
                                WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X