• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    *runs in squeeing like mad*
    OMG SUCH A TESLEN SQUEE FEST!!!

Spoiler:
    "What if he's posing as the King of a lost mountain tribe and he wants me for his Queen?" = EPICSQUEE!!! Damian has been looking through our thread! the King and Queen? come on, this can't be a coincidence! I bet Helen thought quite a few times about the possibility of her being his Queen

"That makes him so interesting." - look who's coming into her sense I knew she can't resist him. Nobody could!

"You look fabulous by the way. *huge flirty grin* " Nope, he hasn't lost his touch Even in the worst and darkest situations he still can't help himself from being snarky <333

Finally Will did the only good thing in his life and left with Henry leaving those two alone!
    "THANK YOU" well I never thought I'll live to hear the words from Nikola! awwwwwwww the hand holding and smiling <333

"Carry me?" AAAHHH I LOVE HIM! taking advantage of the situation way to go!

"I want my life back!"
    "What am I? Human with benefits?" aawwwhhh I hope Helen understands he's not just being selfish. He just wants back that part of his life. and as Mimzy pointed out very well he doesn't want anything having to do with the Cabal. He just desperatly hangs on any hope of getting his vampire life back because he doesn't quite know how to deal with his new life and because he's afraid of change
    but still "Selfish *******!" Helen swearing <333

"Speak well of me" okay I knew he wouldn't die but still NOOOOO and yet awwwww he tried to save his beloved Helen and she SO doesn't want to leave him behind. I bet if Will and Henry weren't there she would've hugged him to death when she'd found out he survived

CAN HE MOVE TO THE SANCTUARY NOW???
    WOO!! This episode was completely EPIC! Yea I loved ALL of those moments! SQUEEEE!!!! I hope we see more of Niko in future episodes.
    sigpic
    My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      Criss, I tried to make a Teslen banner but I made a Helen´s one. I have the banner in my signature ..
      But I am sure my mojo will kick me and I will make something for Teslen And thanks for support
      It's very beautiful Sammie and I like the coloring
      I am confident too your teslen mojo will be back soon

Comment

It's very beautiful Sammie and I like the coloring
        I am confident too your teslen mojo will be back soon
        Thankies Criss. I am so happy you like it. And I am sure my mojo will be ok when I will show him a lot of pictures of Teslen.
        Btw, I wrote my Christmas fanfiction - Teslen one.
        Secret Santa
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

OMG OMG I've just watched it! YAY! I so love the banter! I am grinning all the time now
          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
            This is a little something I came up with and was wondering what you guys think about the pic.

Spoiler:
            This is a screencap that I found and just added my own little saying.
            http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...00000591410154
            Please let me know if the link does not work.
            ahahah, super aweshume! I love it xD

Comment

Thanks for all the responses. When I saw that part I couldn't help it at all
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                Thanks for all the responses. When I saw that part I couldn't help it at all
                Haha yea. It fits soo well!
                sigpic
                My tumblr

Comment

Soooooo

since I'm back I'm going to be obnoxious about the Teslen Monthly Challenge again since everyone seems to have forgotten about it.

September - "Waiting"
                  October - "Trick or Treat"
                  November - "Thankful"
                  December - "Gift"

Just FYI. We've come so far with this...I'd hate for the whole trend to die out just before we finished a whole year.
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

thanks for the reminder Mimzy
                    I didn't forget, just haven't had too much free time lately. I'll try to think about something for one of the themes soon

Comment

sorry for double-posting but my mojo has struck again
                      Spoiler:

Comment

OMG, Criss .. EPIC WORK!!
                        Spoiler:
                        Hehe, I know why Helen is turned away from us and why does she look only on Nikola. Nikola's smirk made her smile and she didn't want us to know that she was really enjoying the moment with him.

From this moment life has begun
                        From this moment you are the one
                        Right beside you is where I belong
                        From this moment on

Comment

OMG, Criss .. EPIC WORK!!
                          Spoiler:
                          Hehe, I know why Helen is turned away from us and why does she look only on Nikola. Nikola's smirk made her smile and she didn't want us to know that she was really enjoying the moment with him.

From this moment life has begun
                          From this moment you are the one
                          Right beside you is where I belong
                          From this moment on
                          thank you Sammie
                          Spoiler:
                          hehe I like your explanation *giggles* and anyway, who would look away from Nikola's smirk?
                          I like the lyrics. what's the song?

Comment

thank you Sammie
                            Spoiler:
                            hehe I like your explanation *giggles* and anyway, who would look away from Nikola's smirk?
                            I like the lyrics. what's the song?
                            Muhehe, I am an evil. I know.
                            It is from Shania Twain - From this moment on. I love this song. And I found this one :
                            I am already there by Lonestar.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJEP5sWuDi8
                            Awesome song even for Teslen.
                            And of course, there is nobody who would like to look away from Nikola's smirk, his smirk is the best one. After Helen's. Hehe.
                            Spoiler:
                            Just imagine the scene, where they were holding their hands, with a kiss.
                            "Helen."
                            "Hm?"
                            "Thank you" Nikola caught Helen's hand and he got up. He came closer to her and kissed her.

Comment

sorry for double-posting but my mojo has struck again
                              Spoiler:
                              Omg I LOVE that! Great work.
                              sigpic
                              My tumblr

Comment

*tiptoes in*

Hello Teslenites!
                                If I wasn't started to fall for Teslen already, Friday's ep totally did it for me.
                                Oh, I'm not about to let go of John either, but let's just say that, for now, I'm happy with loving both pairings. Yep, I'm that weird - I like the two ships who 'hate' eachother.

*runs in squeeing like mad*
                                OMG SUCH A TESLEN SQUEE FEST!!!

Spoiler:
                                "What if he's posing as the King of a lost mountain tribe and he wants me for his Queen?" = EPICSQUEE!!! Damian has been looking through our thread! the King and Queen? come on, this can't be a coincidence! I bet Helen thought quite a few times about the possibility of her being his Queen

"That makes him so interesting." - look who's coming into her sense I knew she can't resist him. Nobody could!

"You look fabulous by the way. *huge flirty grin* " Nope, he hasn't lost his touch Even in the worst and darkest situations he still can't help himself from being snarky <333

Finally Will did the only good thing in his life and left with Henry leaving those two alone!
                                "THANK YOU" well I never thought I'll live to hear the words from Nikola! awwwwwwww the hand holding and smiling <333

"Carry me?" AAAHHH I LOVE HIM! taking advantage of the situation way to go!

"I want my life back!"
                                "What am I? Human with benefits?" aawwwhhh I hope Helen understands he's not just being selfish. He just wants back that part of his life. and as Mimzy pointed out very well he doesn't want anything having to do with the Cabal. He just desperatly hangs on any hope of getting his vampire life back because he doesn't quite know how to deal with his new life and because he's afraid of change
                                but still "Selfish *******!" Helen swearing <333

"Speak well of me" okay I knew he wouldn't die but still NOOOOO and yet awwwww he tried to save his beloved Helen and she SO doesn't want to leave him behind. I bet if Will and Henry weren't there she would've hugged him to death when she'd found out he survived

CAN HE MOVE TO THE SANCTUARY NOW???
                                All those quotes are <333. *squeeing again at reading them*
                                I want to watch the ep a third time now! (Why, oh why, do I have an exam tomorrow? Please, tell me. ;P)

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Now... Artwork.
                                Haha, this calls for it, right? ^^

Which brings me to the point of my second visit on this thread...
                                *drops*
                                I made this. Not sure I like it though, but I'm posting it anyway.

Spoiler:

and just because I still can't calm down because of the awesomeness of Trail of Blood I made a siggie very simple cuz my PS program isn't working anymore and I had to work in ImageReady which is kind of a mess for me yet

<snip>
                                I love those! Criss, you amaze me every time.

Muhehe, I am an evil. I know.
                                It is from Shania Twain - From this moment on. I love this song. And I found this one :
                                I am already there by Lonestar.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJEP5sWuDi8
                                Awesome song even for Teslen.
                                And of course, there is nobody who would like to look away from Nikola's smirk, his smirk is the best one. After Helen's. Hehe.
                                Spoiler:
                                Just imagine the scene, where they were holding their hands, with a kiss.
                                "Helen."
                                "Hm?"
                                "Thank you" Nikola caught Helen's hand and he got up. He came closer to her and kissed her.
                                I can totally see that. ^^
                                And somehow, I can hear Helen saying, "Nikola" kind of reproachfully, but with an amused smirk on her face. Haha. <3

See ya, Teslen folks!

*tiptoes out*
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X