X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    I love those songs!

I come without recs, but I do bring this:

Come on S3... We need new artwork material to manipulate!
    Are you trying to kill me ? Your icons and now banner
    I love that banner ♥♥♥
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Hello again all! I am back for the weekend! And I come bearing an update to my August fic, even though it's now almost October...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6244727/7/

I've slightly tied in the September theme, because I don't think I'll be able to write a separate fic for it - sorry.

Brilliant artwork and stories everyone - I've still got a lot to catch up on and plenty of reviews to write, so I'll probably spend most of today doing that
      Also some great Teslen songs!
      WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

I'm so glad you posted the direct link to the chapter here For some reason I can't access it properly on fanfic net
        sigpic
        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Strange - maybe it hadn't come up yet? Glad you liked it and thanks for the review
          edit: actually there does seem to be something wrong with ff. I've just been catching up with the updates to Lifeline and I can't access the last chapter
          There's something wrong with ff! *cries*
          Last edited by Dubbers; 25 September 2010, 08:25 AM.
          WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Thanks, ladies! *hugs*

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
            haha, the guy from the news and the remix are so funny

DutchIndeed: niiiice Sig! feel greened, I can't green you atm

edit: I didn't even notice.. I'm Second Lieutenant now, cool XD
            Don't worry 'bout the green
            And congrats on the promotion

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
            Are you trying to kill me ? Your icons and now banner
            I love that banner ♥♥♥
            I would never!

*kicks FF.net*
            *hugs it afterwards, because I do love it*

It's very Helen and Niko, FF.net and I...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*kicks FF.net*
              *hugs it afterwards, because I do love it*

It's very Helen and Niko, FF.net and I...
              He he. That hug must have worked because it seems to be behaving itself now

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                He he. That hug must have worked because it seems to be behaving itself now
                Meh, it still won't let me read... Maybe I shouldn't have kicked it first
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Kick it then hug it better? Aww...
                  Now it's stopped working again
                  Grr...

Can you remind me when season 3 starts? I've kinda lost count...*hides shamefacedley* Is that even a word?

Comment

Kick it then hug it better? Aww...
                    Now it's stopped working again
                    Grr...

Can you remind me when season 3 starts? I've kinda lost count...*hides shamefacedley* Is that even a word?
                    Yeah. And what's a shipper without FF?

October 15th in the US

sigpic

Comment

Yeah. And what's a shipper without FF?

October 15th in the US
                      I know! *cries again* Although it might make me do some more writing.

October *sigh* For some reason I thought it was September Still, I guess its not too long now

Comment

I know! *cries again* Although it might make me do some more writing.

October *sigh* For some reason I thought it was September Still, I guess its not too long now
                        Well, that's a good thing!

It was September 28th, untill it got pushed back

sigpic

Comment

Pushed back? Gosh I've missed loads - what happened? Why did it get changed?

Comment

Pushed back? Gosh I've missed loads - what happened? Why did it get changed?
                            Syfy decided to air Caprica (was it Caprica? It was something I don't watch. ) earlier. So that show took Sanctuary's day and timeslot and 'we' moved back to fridays (after wrestling). With that the airdate was pushed back to october with the promise Syfy could now do better promotion for the show.

sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...ok, thanks. I was scared it was something disasterous.
                              Another month then, I can do that, although possibly not without ff.
                              I got to go - stupid sleep

Comment

I love those songs!

I come without recs, but I do bring this:

Come on S3... We need new artwork material to manipulate!
                                OMG. Your sig is great. Now I can feel the thirst for Season 3. Thanks for sharing. You can do moooore Muheheeheh
                                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Working...
                                X