No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Sam- I already thought that that particular song always fit Teslen, but I just love that cover It really is so hauntingly beautiful, and it actually seems to emphasize the deep internal connection Niko & Helen really have with each other. Like the merging of two souls <3
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I found another great song for them, it's called "Life Without You" by Stanfour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnFdX...eature=related

Everytime I listen to that song I can't stop thinking about Helen and Nikola.
      You know, after Helen faked his death and Nikola disappeared and never showed up again... I think the song kind of shows how they felt during that time.
      sigpic

Comment

From the twitter/FB thread, shamelessly copied from kes:

From AD:
        ISPYSANCTHUR: John Young on set today doing double duty on sanctuary during the day then performing 'tear the curtain' at night..@Sanctuary

...cont: magnus and tesla
        Spoiler:
        spent a day in underground caves with a very beautiful and deadly character...
        @Sanctuary
        So... shippy ideas about that spoiler?
        Last edited by DutchIndeed; 24 September 2010, 03:34 AM.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by dutchindeed View Post
          from the twitter/fb thread, shamelessly copied from kes:

So... Shippy ideas about that spoiler?

omg how could there not be!!!!
          Spoiler:
          they are in a cavern together with some mystery person just aaaaahhhh
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            A peeping tom?

*already out*

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
              Spoiler:
              A peeping tom?

*already out*
              hahaha nooo
              Spoiler:
              agam said mangus and tesla spent a day in underground caves with a very beautiful and deadly character...." soooo its sombody...who knows who!! and who cares!! ITS THE TWO OF THEM TOGETHER!!!! xD
              sigpic
              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by CorinaEder View Post
                I found another great song for them, it's called "Life Without You" by Stanfour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnFdX...eature=related

Everytime I listen to that song I can't stop thinking about Helen and Nikola.
                You know, after Helen faked his death and Nikola disappeared and never showed up again... I think the song kind of shows how they felt during that time.
                OMG
                That might be the most perfect Teslen song I have ever heard! A nearly-complete vid has already formed in my head! lol!

Comment

I know a few other songs that fit. (At least in my opinion^^)

Between You And Me by Relient K - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrbY24EbrYM

Need You Now by Lady Antebellum - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPRhF9dR4gU

And last but not least Sorry by Buckcherry - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VascyLfpNrI

I wish I could make videos using one of those songs BUT my dad doesn't allow me to upload them Don't ask me why...

Here's something else
                  You know, I really don't like Druitt (who does???) so I wrote a little something and I'm not sure whether to continue or not. I know it's not as good as yours but I need to know what you think about it...

Spoiler:
                  Oh and please forgive any spelling or grammar mistakes^^

„Nikola, what's wrong?“
                  Surprised, he looked at her. „What are you talking about? I am perfectely fine, Helen.“
                  But of course, she knew him better than that.
                  He turned away from her and walked over towards the railing, stopping there and looking over the sea, lost in thoughts.
                  Helen followed him and stood quietly next to him while she watched his emotionless face and waited for a response. After a few more minutes of silence, Helen finally decided to take matters into her own hands.
                  She gently laid a hand on his shoulder and turned him towards her so he had to look at her.
                  „Please, Nikola. Talk to me, let me help you. Whatever it is, just talk to me about it.“
                  „You won't understand.“ Finally. At least he still talked to her. And she could see the pain in his eyes. Whatever happened to him earlier didn't leave him unharmed.
                  „Tell me.“ Helen almost begged him. „Is it because of me? Did I do something wrong?“
                  „No it's not that.“ He whispered. „I saw him.“
                  „Who?“
                  „Druitt. He wanted to kill me, again. But he didn't know about my new powers and capabilities.“ A small grin was visible on his face after that statement. However there was still something missing and Helen really didn't like it.
                  „What happened?“
                  „I killed him.“

Dudududummm....
                  sigpic

Comment

I know a few other songs that fit. (At least in my opinion^^)

Between You And Me by Relient K - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrbY24EbrYM

Need You Now by Lady Antebellum - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPRhF9dR4gU

And last but not least Sorry by Buckcherry - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VascyLfpNrI

I wish I could make videos using one of those songs BUT my dad doesn't allow me to upload them Don't ask me why...

Here's something else
                    You know, I really don't like Druitt (who does???) so I wrote a little something and I'm not sure whether to continue or not. I know it's not as good as yours but I need to know what you think about it...

Spoiler:

„Nikola, what's wrong?“
                    Surprised, he looked at her. „What are you talking about? I am perfectely fine, Helen.“
                    He turned away from her and walked over towards the railing, stopping there and looking over the sea, lost in thoughts.
                    Helen followed him and stood quietly next to him while she watched his emotionless face and waited for a response. After a few more minutes of silence, Helen finally decided to take matters into her own hands.
                    She gently laid a hand on his shoulder and turned him towards her so he had to look at her.
                    „Please, Nikola. Talk to me, let me help you. Whatever it is, just talk to me about it.“
                    „You won't understand.“ Finally. At least he still talked to her. And she could see the pain in his eyes. Whatever happened to him earlier didn't leave him unharmed.
                    „Tell me.“ Helen almost begged him. „Is it because of me? Did I do something wrong?“
                    „Who?“
                    „Druitt. He wanted to kill me, again. But he didn't know about my new powers and capabilities.“ A small grin was visible on his face after that statement. However there was still something missing and Helen really didn't like it.
                    „What happened?“
                    „I killed him.“

Dudududummm....
                    Spoiler:
                    Oh, I approve of anything that kills Druitt. And it's really good; I'd read what happens next!

Comment

Glad you like it^^
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm not sure about what happens next - YET!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        omg how could there not be!!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        It's the
                        Spoiler:
                        cavern

that does it.

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        A peeping tom?

*already out*

Here's something else

Spoiler:

„Nikola, what's wrong?“
                        „Who?“
                        „What happened?“
                        „I killed him.“

Dudududummm....
                        Oooh! I like.
                        And I hope to see it continued too!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh, I approve of anything that kills Druitt. And it's really good; I'd read what happens next!
                          Yes, me too! Or something that
                          Spoiler:
                          takes away his teleportation powers. Which cutecat aka blackkitty did in a fic already

Also...this is kind of totally sort of OT? But it's anti-Druitt so I guess it counts...well, I found the PERFECT song for that theme

If you haven't heard of Antoine Dodson, look up this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNhaLUT520 (you won't get why this is funny until 1:02)

And then watch the auto-tuned song version. I tell you it is the PERFECT anti-Druitt song LMAOOO
                          Spoiler:

Ok I'm done w/ my randomness.

And Corina? WRITE MORE!!!
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I love those songs!

I come without recs, but I do bring this:

Come on S3... We need new artwork material to manipulate!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                              Yes, me too! Or something that
                              Spoiler:
                              takes away his teleportation powers. Which cutecat aka blackkitty did in a fic already

Also...this is kind of totally sort of OT? But it's anti-Druitt so I guess it counts...well, I found the PERFECT song for that theme

If you haven't heard of Antoine Dodson, look up this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNhaLUT520 (you won't get why this is funny until 1:02)

And then watch the auto-tuned song version. I tell you it is the PERFECT anti-Druitt song LMAOOO
                              Spoiler:

Ok I'm done w/ my randomness.

And Corina? WRITE MORE!!!
                              OMG I love the Gregory Brothers! They did a remix of the Double Rainbow video too. But I could see a video about Druitt to that song. Haha XD

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              I love those songs!

I come without recs, but I do bring this:

Come on S3... We need new artwork material to manipulate!
                              Lovely, lovely banner.
                              And yeah, S3! Hurry up and give the artists among us (not me) something to play with so the rest of us can squee!

Comment

haha, the guy from the news and the remix are so funny

DutchIndeed: niiiice Sig! feel greened, I can't green you atm

edit: I didn't even notice.. I'm Second Lieutenant now, cool XD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X