Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
    And don't worry, I'm not mean lol XD
    Thank you kindly, tis much appreciated, lol.

Yea, my writing sucks, I never finish it and I wouldn't have the nerve to post it. You guys keep being awesome and I'll keep practicing. After all, how else do ya improve?

Also, Helen and Nikola had best be giving each other lots of treats...lots and lots of treats.

*comes back to self wipes drool. DOH!! Bad Vicki, very bad Vicki!!*

Comment

November is bonfire night right? Hmmm...I think we need more opinions! Where's everyone else gone?
      WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Victoria Magnus View Post
        Glad to see I'm not just talking out of my butt then and nice to know somebody shares my thoughts.

Also, apart from being all super powered, she sounds like a pretty convincing child of that age. Or maybe I'm just saying that because every kid I know is a nutcase, especially my brother and cousins, ya know, the kids I'm actually liable to spend more time with.

We had a big family get together recently at my grannys and it was crazy. There's a massive green in front of the house and all the kids and the aunties got into a huge game of rounders. I decided to step aside cuz I had been ill for a couple of weeks previous but there was alot of friendly hackling and rampant cheating. It was all in good fun but my brother started sulking cuz my aunt kept tackling him. It shows how sensible i am cuz my brilliant advice was "The next time she tackles you, GO FOR THE KNEES!!!"

so yea, Taryn seems like an average child to me, lol
        LOL yes. pretty much. Average child, just with superpowers.

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
        Spoiler:
        I am so not getting on her bad side.

Oh, and helpmeplease! Which sounds better: rythmn of life or sound of life? It's for my fic
        Rhythm

Agreed Dubbers

Also meant to say...yay you're close to me. I'm from Ireland, what part of the UK are you in?

And God please!! No leprechaum jokes, lol
        You're from Ireland?! What part? I might be studying abroad there in the spring

and on the Fic Challenge

uh,

okay hold on too many options

for September we have "Changing Seasons" (because I didn't want to do "Time" b/c I thought it implied death too much ), "Searching," or "Waiting"

for October we have "Trick or Treat," I think that one's settled

for November I just had the cliche' "Thankful" or something

and for December we have "New Beginnings" or "Mistletoe"

take your pick

EDIT:
        OH WAIT DUBBERS YOU ARE A GENIUS
        November has to be something about Guy Fawkes day. That's done. We are not changing it. Bonfires, Fireworks, blowing up things to the 1812 overture...more suggestions? lol
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

You're from Ireland?! What part? I might be studying abroad there in the spring
          Well technically I'm from Nothern Ireland but seriously, who can be bothered typing the whole thing?

Where would you be going to school?

Comment

for September we have "Changing Seasons" (because I didn't want to do "Time" b/c I thought it implied death too much ), "Searching," or "Waiting"

take your pick
            I think for September i vote "Waiting" since we'll be waiting and idk i like that idea haha
            october, trick or treat, win
            november, yes cliche as thankful is i cant think of anything else....unless somebody else can i think can stick with that one
            December idk i like both as long as keep it nonreligious im happy
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Rhythm

and on the Fic Challenge

uh,

take your pick

EDIT:
              OH WAIT DUBBERS YOU ARE A GENIUS
              November has to be something about Guy Fawkes day. That's done. We are not changing it. Bonfires, Fireworks, blowing up things to the 1812 overture...more suggestions? lol
              Rhythm it is.
              I think New beginnings would be nice for December
              Genius me? Oh no - I was actually asking if bonfire night was in November...

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              I think for September i vote "Waiting" since we'll be waiting and idk i like that idea haha
              I'd be happy with waiting
              Spoiler:
              although it makes me think of a line from Inception about waiting for a train...hmmm *light bulb*
              Last edited by Dubbers; 18 August 2010, 02:18 PM. Reason: there is no 'n' in rhythm!
              WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Well technically I'm from Nothern Ireland but seriously, who can be bothered typing the whole thing?

Where would you be going to school?
                Ah okay Northern Ireland...I'd be going to school at University College Dublin. South

Okay,

September - "Waiting" (is everyone okay with this?)
                October - "Trick or Treat"
                November - I'm scrapping "Thankful" and going with the Guy Fawkes thing. Except we need a specific theme...hm, what would relate to that? Oh, I know, since the rhyme goes

"Remember, Remember the fifth of November
                The gunpowder, treason, and plot
                For I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason
                Should ever be forgot"

It could either be "treason" or "Remembrance"/"Never Forget" something like that, b/c the cliche' option is kinda...bleh

December - can't choose...I just thought of another one..."Gift"? Idk
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

September - "Waiting" (is everyone okay with this?)
                  October - "Trick or Treat"
                  November - I'm scrapping "Thankful" and going with the Guy Fawkes thing. Except we need a specific theme...hm, what would relate to that? Oh, I know, since the rhyme goes

"Remember, Remember the fifth of November
                  The gunpowder, treason, and plot
                  For I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason
                  Should ever be forgot"

It could either be "treason" or "Remembrance"/"Never Forget" something like that, b/c the cliche' option is kinda...bleh

December - can't choose...I just thought of another one..."Gift"? Idk
                  I liked Thankful for November, i think we should keep that one
                  and December, i think gift is too christmas-y i like Mistletoe. lets do that. end the year with lots of fics about kissing
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, Mistletoe it is for December

Anyone have any more ideas about November?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Yesss mistletoe

and yeah any other ideas??

if not, i vote Thankful. its simple even if cliched its still adorable
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry, brains gone to sleep, and now the rest of me must follow, so night all. But I shall write whatever you dictate - I work best when told what to do; I lack that thing called imagination, and that other one called creativity.
                        Bye bye!

Comment

oh, wait, if November is bonfire month, then "Fire"?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Ah okay Northern Ireland...I'd be going to school at University College Dublin. South
                            Yea, I suspected as much, everybody always seems to go to school in Dublin, Trinity's really popular as well. I actually thought about going to Dublin for a while but Ulster's rated No1 in the UK for my course so I stayed up here instead. Seemed like the smart thing to do, lol.

I bet you'll love it though I hope you have experience drinking (sorry, I have no idea what age you are or where you're from but if your at uni then your old enough to drink over here). The folks down South really like their booze

Comment

oh, wait, if November is bonfire month, then "Fire"?
                              its a bonfire month? since when....?

yeah i say lets just stick with Thankful
                              sigpic

Comment

Guy Fawkes Day - November 5th --> old tradition of bonfires

but whatever, Thankful still works
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X