Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    Great one Criss
    and to Helen's b-day ... we can ask Amanda on TT ... but if she will answer that's in stars
    It would be a great question. I think if you send it in right time, she will answer
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

thank you thank you I'm glad you pleople liked the banner. I didn't pay to much attention while I was working on it

Great one Criss
      and to Helen's b-day ... we can ask Amanda on TT ... but if she will answer that's in stars
      Keaira already asked her last week but she didn't answer. You could try next tuesday (haha) since I don't have a twitter

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        thank you thank you I'm glad you pleople liked the banner. I didn't pay to much attention while I was working on it

Keaira already asked her last week but she didn't answer. You could try next tuesday (haha) since I don't have a twitter
        We have to ask in right time ... but I'm not in right place ... I hate my time zone !!!
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

We have to ask in right time ... but I'm not in right place ... I hate my time zone !!!
          You have to send your question soon in the morning on Wednesday around 4 am

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
            You have to send your question soon in the morning on Wednesday around 4 am
            Good joke ... 4 am ? ... haha ... you made my laugh now
            sigpic

Comment

Good joke ... 4 am ? ... haha ... you made my laugh now
              It isn't a joke, it is true Don't laugh, I know that it sounds bad but it ts the one way to send her a message, if you want her to notice it.

Comment

well with or without answering the question, I hope *somebody* will write that fic about Helen's b-day

Comment

It isn't a joke, it is true Don't laugh, I know that it sounds bad but it ts the one way to send her a message, if you want her to notice it.
                  I know but why it has to be so drastic ? ... 4 am ? xD That will kill me ... !!!
                  sigpic

Comment

well with or without answering the question, I hope *somebody* will write that fic about Helen's b-day
                    But it won't be the real date of her birthday, maybe. It is better to get this information from the source

Comment

But it won't be the real date of her birthday, maybe. It is better to get this information from the source
                      That's right !!! ... I know too good myself I'm not able to get up at 4 am ... like i said that will kill me ? You want me to die Sammie ?
                      sigpic

Comment

yeah but if the action of the fic happens, let's say in the bedroom, there's no need for any date. just to know it's Helen's birthday

Comment

yeah but if the action of the fic happens, let's say in the bedroom, there's no need for any date. just to know it's Helen's birthday
                          Good point Criss ... Love the way you thnik
                          sigpic

Comment

Good point Criss ... Love the way you thnik
                            haha course you do
                            since Keaira's gonna be missing for a while somebody has to keep the gutter alive

Comment

haha course you do
                              since Keaira's gonna be missing for a while somebody has to keep the gutter alive
                              I am a volunter eho can help you .. I like helping people And yes, it is the pount, Criss, we don't need any date if the action is in bedroom

Comment

I am a volunter eho can help you .. I like helping people And yes, it is the pount, Criss, we don't need any date if the action is in bedroom
                                nice to have volunteers around
                                bedroom or any other place such as labs, Sancutary elevator, tower, waterfalls and you know...this kind of stuffs

Comment

Working...
                                X