Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    I already translated what she sent to me ... but this was hardly my best work
    I am sure that we will make it and I hope that it would be a great FanFiction about Teslen
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      I am sure that we will make it and I hope that it would be a great FanFiction about Teslen
      I hope that everyone will understand ...
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

I'm sure it will be an awesome fic I trust both of you

btw I started working on chapter 4 of Obsession I gotta write it down cuz the story haunts me every night before falling asleep

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          I'm sure it will be an awesome fic I trust both of you

btw I started working on chapter 4 of Obsession I gotta write it down cuz the story haunts me every night before falling asleep
          Thanks so much for your support. Do you have bad feelings when you want to fall asleep and you don't have your work finished ? Hehe .. I have baad feelings ..

Comment

Thanks so much for your support. Do you have bad feelings when you want to fall asleep and you don't have your work finished ? Hehe .. I have baad feelings ..
            not really... it's just that certain aspects of the story keep coming to my mind (how I'm gonna end the chapter, how I'm gonna end the story, what I wanna do next, this kind of stuffs)

Comment

not really... it's just that certain aspects of the story keep coming to my mind (how I'm gonna end the chapter, how I'm gonna end the story, what I wanna do next, this kind of stuffs)
              Me too, but the feelings about unfinished work are stronger then these ones

Comment

Me too, but the feelings about unfinished work are stronger then these ones
                that's why you should finish your fic soon

Comment

that's why you should finish your fic soon
                  I am trying. I am working on it, believe me. I want to share my ideas about Teslen with you .. with all of you.
                  I am sorry, that I am not an American, I would be able to write it in english and I would be able to share it with you during shorter time.

Comment

okay stop listening me, I'm just addicted to teslen ff and wanna read more
                    take your time
                    I can wait

Comment

okay stop listening me, I'm just addicted to teslen ff and wanna read more
                      take your time
                      I can wait
                      We are all addicated to Teslen ... You just have to wait now
                      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                      sigpic

Comment

in the lab!!!
                        on a table somewhere

it's dangerous to ask this kind of questions when I'm in the gutter haha
                        Nasty !!! haha ... I like gutter mood ...
                        btw that would be great idea for fic too ... Helen and Nikola in the lab on table ...
                        You have very nasty thoughts
                        can you blame me? *innocent look*
                        we have such a HOT ship, it's impossible to stay far from the gutter
                        not to mention my mind does everything it can to keep me alive until s3 arrives
                        LMFAO XD Oh gawd that's great! I love you all! I'm crying cuz im laughing soo much!!
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                          LMFAO XD Oh gawd that's great! I love you all! I'm crying cuz im laughing soo much!!
                          hahaha
                          happy to hear you're having fun

Comment

hahaha
                            happy to hear you're having fun
                            Haha yep me too

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            So, I'm happy to see you guys enjoyed the SGF vid. He has more--one for Othello, Hamlet, and even The Giving Tree.

Anyway, I randomly came up with a "script" for one about Helen last night:

Narrator:This is Helen Magnus from Syfy Network's Sanctuary. She is about to give in yet again to her psychopathic ex-fiancee' John Druitt. This fate could have been avoided if she had a sassy gay friend.
                            SGF:WHAT ARE YOU DOING? What, what, WHAT are you doing?
                            Helen: I'm going to give him another chance!
                            SGF: Another chance? Honey, he murdered seven women and he tried to kill your daughter! What about this relationship is not a red flag to you?
                            Helen: But he's CHANGED!
                            SGF: Yes, this is like, what? The third time he's said this? Darling, you've spent over 100 years throwing your life away for this guy. You need to open up that journal of yours, write a sad poem, and MOVE ON.
                            Helen: But I can't...it was that THING that made him kill all those people...
                            SGF: Whoa, so you're just going to let him go because he said he had some crazy parasite mind-controlling him? What are you gonna say when he slits YOUR throat and cuts you up? What then?
                            Helen: But I'm not a--
                            SGF: Babe, have you ever considered that maybe he just took out his rage on all those women because he wanted to kill you but couldn't for obvious reasons involving his social reputation? He's a PSYCHOPATH. Get rid of him, move on, and go date that magnetic ex-vampire. I mean, that guy can't even kill a pigeon. Plus, he has FABULOUS hair.
                            Helen: Well, I suppose you have a point...
                            SGF: That's right. By the way, I have to say, this is the BEST your hair has ever looked!
                            Helen: Really?
                            SGF: Oh, yeah. And that leather outfit? Smokin'! SO JEALOUS.
                            LOL I can't believe I didn't read this yet! But it's sooo hilarious!

Yesterday I wrote a part of my fanfiction where Nikola and John were arguing because of Helen.
                            I realized that Nikola ( many years ago ) when he was young and when he met Helen - he had to be a bigger gentleman then John. He was smart, sexy and he knew that Helen is a woman of his heart. This part of my fanfiction was full of Niko/John's moments and I am sure that I can't imagine Helen with John ever.

NIKOLA TESLA AND HELEN MAGNUS BELONG TOGETHER. And there is nobody who can convice me about the opposite
                            YES THEY DO! I TOTALLY AGREE! Of course everyone knows they are meant to be together (i just think they are afraid to admit it) haha

Simply ? They were meant to be together ♥
                            Definitely! ♥
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

Sam welcome back among us .. I am glad you have fun .. even it is because of us

Comment

Hello all
                                *waves happily*

Sorry it has been a while since I've been on here... it's because...
                                Spoiler:
                                I've moved house twice in the last week to say things have been hectic would be an understatement!!

Anywho, I wanted to come bearing fanfiction so I wrote a new Teslen story which has been in my head all day which I will post the link for when it says it's uploaded

And for dessert will be my next chappy of Lifeline

Hope everyone has been having a good day! Will have to catch up backreading this thread LOL

sigpic
                                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
                                X