now you're just teasing me
    haha i tried

speaking of teasing...this, is Helen and Niko in an alternate reality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYz-gGZ8eNc
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      haha oh trust me, i am so aware that stuff better happen in season3!!! but i am a very patient person when it comes to my ships, as i waited and am still kinda waiting for Sam and Jack *sighs* BUT i have higher hopes this time around
      S/J has thought me to grab every hint, and everything that could potentially be a hint and run with it.
      That's what I'm doing with this ship as well, because I worry about shipping on Sanctuary. Everything I see has a meaning. Every look, every thouch and every scene with Helen and Niko in it.

OMG OMG YOU WROTE A NEW STORY YAYYNES!!!!!!!
      *runs away to read it and review its awesomness*
      Know that what I write comes from a shippy heart...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        really good one Nad
        ROTFL
        and not only the science geeks
        Haha, nope. Not only...
        Thanks

speaking of stories and impatience....

Just FYI i made a deal with Mimzy that if she posted something before Sunday i would post the chapter of my new story...the long one for my april fic....so its all on her whether or not i post that soon

just fyizzle
        Ooooh...
        *looks for Mimzy*

haha i tried

speaking of teasing...this, is Helen and Niko in an alternate reality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYz-gGZ8eNc

Yes!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          S/J has thought me to grab every hint, and everything that could potentially be a hint and run with it.
          That's what I'm doing with this ship as well, because I worry about shipping on Sanctuary. Everything I see has a meaning. Every look, every thouch and every scene with Helen and Niko in it.
          Yeup...same here! haha

Ooooh...
          *looks for Mimzy*
          *also looks for Mimzy bc she is kinda eager to see if people like this idea of hers....*

Yes!
          haha not too mention ofcourse, we'd all be right there with her
          sigpic

Comment

Yeup...same here! haha

*also looks for Mimzy bc she is kinda eager to see if people like this idea of hers....*

haha not too mention ofcourse, we'd all be right there with her
            Well yeah. We'd all be lined up. Slightly pushing eachother to get a better view...

sigpic

Comment

Well yeah. We'd all be lined up. Slightly pushing eachother to get a better view...
              haha oh indeed we would!! ....and pretty sure one of us would bring a camera
              sigpic

Comment

haha oh indeed we would!! ....and pretty sure one of us would bring a camera
                *dangles her camera in the air*
                *Hands out binoculars*

sigpic

Comment

*dangles her camera in the air*
                  *Hands out binoculars*
                  YOU ROCKK!!!! *snatches the binoculars! and puts on her Mr. burns voice* EXCELLEENT!
                  sigpic

Comment

YOU ROCKK!!!! *snatches the binoculars! and puts on her Mr. burns voice* EXCELLEENT!

...I just hope Helen will let us have our way.

sigpic

Comment

BTW...
                      Has everyone rated this thread? It would be nice to see some stars!

sigpic

Comment

...I just hope Helen will let us have our way.
                        uhh...haha doubt it dang....*lightbulbbb* Wait...where is my clone....
                        sigpic

Comment

uhh...haha doubt it dang....*lightbulbbb* Wait...where is my clone....

Can you image the trailer for *that* S3 ep?

''Tonight on Sanctuary...
                          Helen has a problem and she needs all the help she can get solving it...''

Fragment:
                          Helen to Henry: We have fangurls and I need them gone.
                          Henry: But they look so harml...
                          Helen: Now! *pulls gun*

sigpic

Comment

Can you image the trailer for *that* S3 ep?

''Tonight on Sanctuary...
                            Helen has a problem and she needs all the help she can get solving it...''

Fragment:
                            Helen to Henry: We have fangurls and I need them gone.
                            Henry: But they look so harml...
                            Helen: Now! *pulls gun*

thatd be exacctly how itd go down too! omg and then we'd all pull a Kate and get away be running back to Niko and Helen would appear and go "NOT A CHANCE!" haha
                            sigpic

Comment

thatd be exacctly how itd go down too! omg and then we'd all pull a Kate and get away be running back to Niko and Helen would appear and go "NOT A CHANCE!" haha
                              Haha, exactly.
                              It would be one of those ''Evil wet Helen eps''. Like requiem, only different.

sigpic

Comment

Haha, exactly.
                                It would be one of those ''Evil wet Helen eps''. Like requiem, only different.
                                hahaha only different in that Helen would be making sure got to keep Niko all to herself....which would prelude some very nice smooching and psosible experimenting moments
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X