• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    woah, woah, woah.
    that. is a teslen/niko song TOTALLY!!!
    ps totally makes me think of Narnia too
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been listening to it over and over I'm kind of miffed that they already used it for a movie trailer, though (although it was AWESOME), b/c after listening to the whole thing I was like OMG THIS WOULD BE PERFECT FOR THE TRAILER OF THE NEXT NARNIA MOVIE Although it reminds me more of Prince Caspian, but whatever...

But yeah. It's SUCH a Teslen song.
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been listening to it over and over I'm kind of miffed that they already used it for a movie trailer, though (although it was AWESOME), b/c after listening to the whole thing I was like OMG THIS WOULD BE PERFECT FOR THE TRAILER OF THE NEXT NARNIA MOVIE Although it reminds me more of Prince Caspian, but whatever...

But yeah. It's SUCH a Teslen song.
      agree agree and agree
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

OMG oh I was looking up the musical The Light in the Piazza the other day, and I found this pic from one of the productions of it and I was like, "Helen and Niko." lol

sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

OMG oh I was looking up the musical The Light in the Piazza the other day, and I found this pic from one of the productions of it and I was like, "Helen and Niko." lol

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...htinPiazza.jpg

WELL YES!!!

*siigh* if only...GET HERE FASTER SEASON THREE!!!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm afraid they're going to pull angst on us first, though But if it all ends well, it's okay

btw I found the song they sing at that part where I got the pic from, but it's a different performance of it
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I'm afraid they're going to pull angst on us first, though But if it all ends well, it's okay

btw I found the song they sing at that part where I got the pic from, but it's a different performance of it
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iob_...eature=related
              well it wouldnt be a ship without the angst
              awh song
              sigpic

Comment

People on youtube just spoiled the musical for me with stupid spoilers GAH I just wanted to look up some of the songs and they had to put the gigantic spoiler right in the comments

But anyway. Song = <3
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

People on youtube just spoiled the musical for me with stupid spoilers GAH I just wanted to look up some of the songs and they had to put the gigantic spoiler right in the comments

But anyway. Song = <3
                  awh dumb youtubers
                  but yes song is lovely i totally wanna hear Niko belt it out for Helen
                  sigpic

Comment

awh dumb youtubers
                    but yes song is lovely i totally wanna hear Niko belt it out for Helen
                    AWWZ YES!!!!! I want him to sing to her *gigglesquee*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

AWWZ YES!!!!! I want him to sing to her *gigglesquee*
                      based on the sexiness of his speaking voice i cannot really imagine the glory of him singing *squees and melts*
                      sigpic

Comment

based on the sexiness of his speaking voice i cannot really imagine the glory of him singing *squees and melts*
                        I really want to see/hear JY singing in The Score...then we would have some idea of what his singing voice sounds like

btw I found out that the new Tron movie was filmed in Vancouver and I had a mental squee moment. LOLZ
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I really want to see/hear JY singing in The Score...then we would have some idea of what his singing voice sounds like

btw I found out that the new Tron movie was filmed in Vancouver and I had a mental squee moment. LOLZ
                          there have got to be clips from the score SOMEWHERE on the internet...
                          sigpic

Comment

there have got to be clips from the score SOMEWHERE on the internet...
                            MEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH how do we find them without going on sites that could cause our computers to crash? I DON'T want that happening to our desktop again
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I'm back *grins* briefly. Lots of pages to get through!
                              Anyway, I come bearing fic. This is my entry for the March challenge.
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5811807/1/
                              Last edited by Dubbers; 13 March 2010, 09:23 AM.
                              WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                                I'm back *grins* briefly. Lots of pages to get through!
                                Anyway, I come bearing fic. This is my entry for the March challenge.
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5811807/1/

And when I've finished checking my other shippier story I'll post that too
                                Very good job ... I really like it ....
                                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X