Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    hahaha only different in that Helen would be making sure got to keep Niko all to herself....which would prelude some very nice smooching and psosible experimenting moments
    That would be the fllowing ep.

    ''Tonight on Sanctuary: Helen and Tesla have to learn to deal with the aftermath of their mission in paradise...''

    Fragment:
    Helen to Will: You're in charge.
    Will: Why?
    *cue Helen grinning*
    Nikola: We need to run some experiments
    *cue Will looking like he does*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

    sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


    Comment


      Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      That would be the fllowing ep.

      ''Tonight on Sanctuary: Helen and Tesla have to learn to deal with the aftermath of their mission in paradise...''

      Fragment:
      Helen to Will: You're in charge.
      Will: Why?
      *cue Helen grinning*
      Nikola: We need to run some experiments
      *cue Will looking like he does*
      correction: *cue Will looking like he does everytime Nikola and Helen have a conversation around him...aka very confused bc he knows he is missing something...*
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

      Comment


        Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        correction: *cue Will looking like he does everytime Nikola and Helen have a conversation around him...aka very confused bc he knows he is missing something...*
        TeeHee! Yes, that one.

        What I do like about Will's character is that he never even tries to be equally snarky or important. He just ...lets it happen to him.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

        sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


        Comment


          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          TeeHee! Yes, that one.

          What I do like about Will's character is that he never even tries to be equally snarky or important. He just ...lets it happen to him.
          haha that is pretty cool of him, though im sure he just realizes that he'd be completely OWNED if he even tried
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

          Comment


            Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            To add to the after 'Sleepers':

            There was a review in which the reviewer wondered if Helen was attracted to Niko now that he's vulnerable.
            I like that question, inspite of my idea that there has always been 'a thing' between them. Niko might be more accesible and Helen knows that he's someone she can loose, someone she might care more about then she had realized before that.

            And to help illustrate that point:

            To happier times


            Gosh. This ep is ours!
            AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *gushes* That was so cute.


            Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            speaking of stories and impatience....

            Just FYI i made a deal with Mimzy that if she posted something before Sunday i would post the chapter of my new story...the long one for my april fic....so its all on her whether or not i post that soon

            just fyizzle
            Waiting is OVAH! New part of "A Single Ray of Light": http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5629454/5/

            http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/view...ze=0&chapter=5
            Last edited by Mimzy; 11 March 2010, 07:34 PM.
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

            Comment


              Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post


              Can you image the trailer for *that* S3 ep?

              ''Tonight on Sanctuary...
              Helen has a problem and she needs all the help she can get solving it...''

              Fragment:
              Helen to Henry: We have fangurls and I need them gone.
              Henry: But they look so harml...
              Helen: Now! *pulls gun*

              ahahahaha why do I have the feeling I'd be in that crazy fangirls crowd

              Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              hahaha only different in that Helen would be making sure got to keep Niko all to herself....which would prelude some very nice smooching and psosible experimenting moments
              Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              That would be the fllowing ep.

              ''Tonight on Sanctuary: Helen and Tesla have to learn to deal with the aftermath of their mission in paradise...''

              Fragment:
              Helen to Will: You're in charge.
              Will: Why?
              *cue Helen grinning*
              Nikola: We need to run some experiments
              *cue Will looking like he does*
              this is totally it
              I can see the smirk on Nikola's face while saying to Will "we need to run some experiments"
              I third that camera idea

              Comment


                Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                I've enjoyed every part of it!
                I've said it before and I'm saying now too, you write Helen amazing !!!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  OH NOO!!! hahaha you posted and im at school I promise promise promise i will post my new story and read yours as soon as i get home at 3pm east coast time
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                  Comment


                    teslen song!!!
                    during my classes today I was getting bored so I asked a friend to borrow me her mp3 player to listen some music and she's a great Avril Lavigne fan (I'm not really, just happen to like a few songs) and while I was listening music and thinking about random things this song starts and I had this thought " this is teslen!!!"
                    http://www.trilulilu.ro/Vick/2627083db738cb

                    lyrics
                    Spoiler:
                    There's nothing I could say to you
                    Nothing I could ever do to make you see
                    What you mean to me
                    All the pain, the tears I cried
                    Still you never said goodbye
                    And now I know how far you'd go

                    I know I let you down
                    But it's not like that now
                    This time I'll never let you go

                    I will be all that you want
                    And get myself together
                    'cus you keep me from falling apart
                    All my life
                    I'll be with you forever
                    To get you through the day
                    And make everything okay

                    I thought that I had everything
                    I didn't know what life could bring
                    But now I see, honestly
                    You're the one thing I got right
                    The only one I let inside
                    Now I can breathe 'cus you're here with me

                    And if I let you down
                    I'll turn it all around
                    'cus I will never let you go


                    I will be all that you want
                    And get myself together
                    'cus you keep me from falling apart
                    All my life
                    I'll be with you forever
                    To get you through the day
                    And make everything okay

                    'cus without you I can't sleep
                    I'm not gonna ever ever let you leave
                    You're all I've got
                    You're all I want
                    Yeah
                    And without you
                    I don't know what I'd do
                    I could never ever live a day without you
                    Here with me do ya see
                    You're all I need

                    And I will be all that you want
                    And get myself together
                    'cus you keep me from falling apart
                    All my life (my life)
                    I'll be with you forever (forever)
                    To get you through the day
                    And make everything okay (okay)
                    I will be all that you want (I'll be)
                    And get myself together (get myself together)
                    'cus you keep me from falling apart
                    And all my life
                    You know I'll be with you forever
                    To get you through the day
                    And make everything okay

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                      teslen song!!!
                      during my classes today I was getting bored so I asked a friend to borrow me her mp3 player to listen some music and she's a great Avril Lavigne fan (I'm not really, just happen to like a few songs) and while I was listening music and thinking about random things this song starts and I had this thought " this is teslen!!!"
                      http://www.trilulilu.ro/Vick/2627083db738cb

                      lyrics
                      Spoiler:
                      There's nothing I could say to you
                      Nothing I could ever do to make you see
                      What you mean to me
                      All the pain, the tears I cried
                      Still you never said goodbye
                      And now I know how far you'd go

                      I know I let you down
                      But it's not like that now
                      This time I'll never let you go

                      I will be all that you want
                      And get myself together
                      'cus you keep me from falling apart
                      All my life
                      I'll be with you forever
                      To get you through the day
                      And make everything okay

                      I thought that I had everything
                      I didn't know what life could bring
                      But now I see, honestly
                      You're the one thing I got right
                      The only one I let inside
                      Now I can breathe 'cus you're here with me

                      And if I let you down
                      I'll turn it all around
                      'cus I will never let you go


                      I will be all that you want
                      And get myself together
                      'cus you keep me from falling apart
                      All my life
                      I'll be with you forever
                      To get you through the day
                      And make everything okay

                      'cus without you I can't sleep
                      I'm not gonna ever ever let you leave
                      You're all I've got
                      You're all I want
                      Yeah
                      And without you
                      I don't know what I'd do
                      I could never ever live a day without you
                      Here with me do ya see
                      You're all I need

                      And I will be all that you want
                      And get myself together
                      'cus you keep me from falling apart
                      All my life (my life)
                      I'll be with you forever (forever)
                      To get you through the day
                      And make everything okay (okay)
                      I will be all that you want (I'll be)
                      And get myself together (get myself together)
                      'cus you keep me from falling apart
                      And all my life
                      You know I'll be with you forever
                      To get you through the day
                      And make everything okay
                      WOAH! that is sooo Teslen! Nice catch
                      sigpic
                      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        WOAH! that is sooo Teslen! Nice catch
                        thanks
                        the lyrics just got into my head while I was listening the song, even though I wasn't quite paying attention to them (I enjoy having music on the background when doing..well almost everything It helps me relax and concentrate better )

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                          thanks
                          the lyrics just got into my head while I was listening the song, even though I wasn't quite paying attention to them (I enjoy having music on the background when doing..well almost everything It helps me relax and concentrate better )
                          AH i totally understand that! i hate trying to work in total silence, it makes me antsy to do something haha

                          ps. t-minus 2 hours and 36 minutes ish until i post the first chapter of my new story
                          sigpic
                          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                            AH i totally understand that! i hate trying to work in total silence, it makes me antsy to do something haha

                            ps. t-minus 2 hours and 36 minutes ish until i post the first chapter of my new story
                            haha I know!!!

                            p.s: looking forward

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                              haha I know!!!

                              p.s: looking forward
                              haha im a tiny bit nervous (i always am sharing my work) but im looking forward to it cuz im interested to see if ya'll like my idea
                              sigpic
                              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                                haha im a tiny bit nervous (i always am sharing my work) but im looking forward to it cuz im interested to see if ya'll like my idea
                                your ideas are awesome so I have no doubt I'll love it

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X