• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my first post here I brought some goodies

and a bit of angst

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
      Hm, I contemplated and I'm thinking something like "Unspoken Love" or "Silent Adoration". ^_^ I like the icon without words too, though. Nice job!
      ohhh i like unspoken love much more then what i suggested

sglover4ever: I LOVE THOSE!!! that bottom one *swoons a bit* its so perfect and the quote you choose and UGH I LOVE IT!! *squee*
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        ohhh i like unspoken love much more then what i suggested

sglover4ever: I LOVE THOSE!!! that bottom one *swoons a bit* its so perfect and the quote you choose and UGH I LOVE IT!! *squee*
        Yeah I like unspoken love as well!

And I totally agree!!! What a way to enter! Great pics! thanks for sharing!!
        sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
          Yeah I like unspoken love as well!

And I totally agree!!! What a way to enter! Great pics! thanks for sharing!!
          yeah talk about best entrance ever!!!...well minus pretty much every entrance Nikola's made on the show ever haha
          sigpic

Comment

yeah talk about best entrance ever!!!...well minus pretty much every entrance Nikola's made on the show ever haha
            Well he just has a cemented number one spot! lol!
            sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Well he just has a cemented number one spot! lol!
              haha definately! i mean his first entrance was that fracking note that he ended with "ps you look hot" talk about bold and you know Helen simply loveddd that! haha and thenn in end of nights he's just like "SURPRISE NOT DEAD MUAHAHA!!! MISS ME?!" and Helen in her head is like "oh thank heavens he's alive i was sooo incredibly worried and msised him desperately and oh i just wanna ruffle him all night among other things " then in revelations he was all "SHUSH HUGGY BEAR! WE ARE OUT OF WINE AND I SAVED THE WORLD SO FETCH ME SOME DR. EXPENDABLE!" followed by sleepers where he strolls in, arms outstretched going "HOLA AMIGOS!" which is Nikola code for "HELEN COME HUG ME I LOVE YOU AND MISSED YOU!" and again Helen was thinking as she bit her lip I WANNA HUG HIM!!! and RUFFLE HIMM!!! AAHHH WHY DID I BRING WILL!?....

he's epic
              sigpic

Comment

haha definately! i mean his first entrance was that fracking note that he ended with "ps you look hot" talk about bold and you know Helen simply loveddd that! haha and thenn in end of nights he's just like "SURPRISE NOT DEAD MUAHAHA!!! MISS ME?!" and Helen in her head is like "oh thank heavens he's alive i was sooo incredibly worried and msised him desperately and oh i just wanna ruffle him all night among other things " then in revelations he was all "SHUSH HUGGY BEAR! WE ARE OUT OF WINE AND I SAVED THE WORLD SO FETCH ME SOME DR. EXPENDABLE!" followed by sleepers where he strolls in, arms outstretched going "HOLA AMIGOS!" which is Nikola code for "HELEN COME HUG ME I LOVE YOU AND MISSED YOU!" and again Helen was thinking as she bit her lip I WANNA HUG HIM!!! and RUFFLE HIMM!!! AAHHH WHY DID I BRING WILL!?....

he's epic
                HAHAHAHAAA!!!! Keaira have I ever told you that I love you?!?! hahahaaa!!! *wipes tears of laugher and joy from eyes before continuing to talk* I loved all of your little reading between the lines!! And the best part is we all know that you're competely correct!!!! "Huggy Bear" epi cracks me up every time!!
                sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

HAHAHAHAAA!!!! Keaira have I ever told you that I love you?!?! hahahaaa!!! *wipes tears of laugher and joy from eyes before continuing to talk* I loved all of your little reading between the lines!! And the best part is we all know that you're competely correct!!!! "Huggy Bear" epi cracks me up every time!!
                  Thanks
                  Thats how i see it going down in my mind
                  sigpic

Comment

and here's my newest artwork

Comment

*sqqquueee*
                      sglover4ever i may have to change my name to "ilovesglover4ever" haha that was awesome, im really glad you made the jump from the thunk thread to this thread

p.s. can we call you sgL or something, we're lazy around here and like to abbreviate
                      sigpic

Comment

*sqqquueee*
                        sglover4ever i may have to change my name to "ilovesglover4ever" haha that was awesome, im really glad you made the jump from the thunk thread to this thread

p.s. can we call you sgL or something, we're lazy around here and like to abbreviate
                        Keira please don't change your name, it will be hard to spell I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to go with this loooooong name sure you can make it as short as you want (just not too short so I can realize when you're adressing to me) sg4ever it's fine? or you wanna make it even shorter?

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                          Keira please don't change your name, it will be hard to spell I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to go with this loooooong name sure you can make it as short as you want (just not too short so I can realize when you're adressing to me) sg4ever it's fine? or you wanna make it even shorter?
                          lmao i'll probably go with sgl or sg4ever haha
                          sigpic

Comment

*sqqquueee*

yes we are extremely lazy, extremely extremely exteerreeemmlyy lazy (except when we go on a tirade or rant talk about new fan fic stories...during those moments we get kind of crazy like) hehe. I LOVE THE PICTURE BTW!!
                            sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

yes we are extremely lazy, extremely extremely exteerreeemmlyy lazy (except when we go on a tirade or rant talk about new fan fic stories...during those moments we get kind of crazy like) hehe. I LOVE THE PICTURE BTW!!
                              hahahah when we spiel, oh we SPIEL!!! even if its just retelling entrances from your own point of view
                              sigpic

Comment

hahahah when we spiel, oh we SPIEL!!! even if its just retelling entrances from your own point of view
                                soooo true!! Especially some of us *coughs inconspicouls while nodding head towards Keaira* haha!! Jk! i love your spiels!
                                sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Working...
                                X