• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Nad! You wonderful lurker, you!
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
      Thanks Nad! You wonderful lurker, you!
      Finally something good to contribute!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

LOL, don't be silly, you have lots to contribute... your arts for one! Which are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!
        sigpic
        Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
        'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
        : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
          And...... I don't know if you've all watched the vids on YT of DragonCon, but I'm just making my way through them and someone asked a question about Helen/Nikola... I've transcribed it (although my speakers aren't great so I may have missed the odd word).

That makes me even more excited about season 4!!!! And thanks for transcribing it. It's a challenge for me to see videos when I'm on my computer at home.
          sigpic
          Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Me too.
            Loved that. Even if it will 'only' be friendshippy, it's looking gooood!
            *bounces*
            Yay you're back! *squishes you*

SQUEE! Thanks for putting this up here! YAY! I was laughing my head off all the way through the vids! Wish I was there, but sadly, I am in England, and a teen without cash!
            I'm in a similar boat hun, would love to have been there (I'm in England too).
            I have some savings but my health doesn't permit me to travel atm.

*hugs*
            great that we can watch the vids though

And I've just uploaded a fic...if ya wanna read...it's Teslen (of course!) A contest of beauty A bit random too lol
            OOoo fic

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
            Hey all, I wish to share a new banner with you:

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...e/Teslen42.jpg
            Pretty!

Anddd..... another fic! I'm on a roll, baby!

Nikola's solution
            You're spoiling us!!

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
            I read somewhere that Helen has a second, unplanned kiss in season 4, that was not in the script! And Amanda talking about improvisation with Jonathon makes me hope that this kiss is with him Does she mention that at Dragon Con? I would like to know the source?
            Xira was saying about that on twitter... I think we're all hoping its a Helen/Nikola unplanned/random kiss Although knowing our luck she'll peck Biggie on the cheek for bringing her a cuppa or something less exciting like that

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
            That makes me even more excited about season 4!!!! And thanks for transcribing it. It's a challenge for me to see videos when I'm on my computer at home.
            You're welcome! I'm still so excited... How many eps of S4 is JY in? does anyone know? (I can't remember...)
            I will transcribe any Teslen related stuff from now on as and when I come across it
            sigpic
            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Thank you Amy
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                It's in one of these. I'm not sure in which part, maybe 2 or 3. But yes she mentions it at the sunday panel

EDIT: It's part 3

I NEED TO RUN AROUND THE HOUSE SCREAMING. OMG. OMG. OMGGGGGGGGG!!! *EPICFLAIL*

SERIOUSLY
                Spoiler:
                The woman totally GAVE IT AWAY. She has another kiss that she and "a certain recurring character" thought would be nice to add??? WHO ELSE COULD IT FREAKING BE?! That's about the closest she could get to saying it's Niko. Besides it's backed up by the fact that she and J-Yo ad-libbed stuff that apparently changed the way the relationship played out.

IT HAS TO BE HIM. OMGHOLYCRAPYAYYYYYYYYYYYY *dances*
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

(snipped)
                  You're welcome! I'm still so excited... How many eps of S4 is JY in? does anyone know? (I can't remember...)
                  I will transcribe any Teslen related stuff from now on as and when I come across it
                  I think in one of the ComicCon vids she said he was in "about 5" episodes if I remember right.
                  ....and thanks in advance for more transcribing.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

I NEED TO RUN AROUND THE HOUSE SCREAMING. OMG. OMG. OMGGGGGGGGG!!! *EPICFLAIL*

SERIOUSLY
                    Spoiler:
                    The woman totally GAVE IT AWAY. She has another kiss that she and "a certain recurring character" thought would be nice to add??? WHO ELSE COULD IT FREAKING BE?! That's about the closest she could get to saying it's Niko. Besides it's backed up by the fact that she and J-Yo ad-libbed stuff that apparently changed the way the relationship played out.

IT HAS TO BE HIM. OMGHOLYCRAPYAYYYYYYYYYYYY *dances*
                    Yeah I agree with Spoilered I think that makes sense.
                    I so totally hope it's Niko

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                    I think in one of the ComicCon vids she said he was in "about 5" episodes if I remember right.
                    ....and thanks in advance for more transcribing.
                    Five episodes is decent I suppose (although I wanted MORE)

And re: transribing, AT's answer re: the second kiss
                    Spoiler:

Fan Question: Do you make out with a boy or a girl?
                    (The fan kept asking about the Fifth Season by accident... I think nerves )

Amanda: In the fifth season? In the fifth season I make out with EVERYONE!

(audience laughter)

Amanda: In the fourth season, you’ll have to wait for it, it’s uh, it’s very sweet. And sexy.

I actually have, um, two kisses this season. One which was completely uh, improvved spontaneous kind of moment that a certain one of our recurring characters and I thought would be, kinda fun….

And the other one it was a scripted, uh, kiss between Magnus and, one of our guest stars. That’s all I’m saying.

Two kisses in four years.
                    sigpic

Comment

I hope it's a really good kiss. Something way better than the little thing we got in "The Five"
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        I hope it's a really good kiss. Something way better than the little thing we got in "The Five"
                        I'd like more bodily contact and a longer kiss (because did you notice inthe Five how Niko just stood there all casual resisting the urge to grab her?!).

It makes me happy to think it was a mutually decided on kiss - which is a step up from Five's kiss.

And also, I get the impression Helen initiates it... just a hunch. I might be way off

Either way, REALLY want it to be a Helen/Niko kiss
                        sigpic

Comment

I'd like more bodily contact and a longer kiss (because did you notice inthe Five how Niko just stood there all casual resisting the urge to grab her?!).

It makes me happy to think it was a mutually decided on kiss - which is a step up from Five's kiss.

And also, I get the impression Helen initiates it... just a hunch. I might be way off

Either way, REALLY want it to be a Helen/Niko kiss
                          I agree with all of that^

Yeah, I did notice how he just stood there the first time. But it actually makes me love him more. Because even though he tricked Helen by turning his head, he respected her enough to not go any farther. It's so sweet <3 Especially since it must've been SOOOO hard for him to resist. D'aww.

Yes, mutual kiss FTW!! Well, it sounds like that it was that at least on the actors' part. Hopefully it's the same with the characters

I get the same impression too. Like they're in the middle of some chaotic situation and Helen just randomly grabs him and kisses him and he's like "WTFOMGBRAINDOESNOTCOMPUTE#@(*$ASDLSDKEOWR98&(#@!!!!" lol That OR it's a total fake-out kiss like my friend was speculating - they act like they're not going to but a split second later they're all over each other xD

I really hope it IS them!!! The only other person I can think of it being is Watson in a flashback but with how AT was talking about the relationship b/t Helen and Niko in s4 before, it seems pretty obvious that it's a Teslen kiss <3
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Amy: Thank you for finding that interview! I love the transcript! It totally made my night

Yamii: You are such an amazing artist! I love all your work; it's so much fun

Star: I'm off to read your fics in a moment.

DutchIndeed: I'm not sure if we've been introduced; I'm Lucy. And I love your signature

Mimzy: "WTFOMGBRAINDOESNOTCOMPUTE#@(*$ASDLSDKEOWR98&(#@!!!!" is absolutely the best reaction I have ever heard/seen. Also it's so totally gonna happen!! And if it doesn't, I'm going to hurt someone.

In general: I'm so happy I have something so lovely to return to after my holiday... with one last day before school. Thank you guys for finding such encouraging stuff!
                            Call me Lucy!

Proud Teslen + River/Doctor + Janto + Peter/Olivia + Conby Shipper!

Sanctuary, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Fringe, Warehouse 13, and Primeval fangirl!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
                            ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Originally posted by thecolouryes View Post
                              Mimzy: "WTFOMGBRAINDOESNOTCOMPUTE#@(*$ASDLSDKEOWR98&(#@!!!!" is absolutely the best reaction I have ever heard/seen. Also it's so totally gonna happen!! And if it doesn't, I'm going to hurt someone.
                              Well, that's what would happen. I don't think he'd ever dream of Helen willingly kissing him
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Thank you Lucy!

And I agree with what's been said......When I first read that, I couldn't stop smiling!
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X