October 7th, still a month away....
      GAAAHH!!!

well, at least that still gives me time to catch my friends up lol
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
        Yeah she has to be careful not to give too much away doesn't she but I'm so squeeing about what she *did* say!!
        Me too.
        Loved that. Even if it will 'only' be friendshippy, it's looking gooood!
        *bounces*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
          I wonder if he's ever given her any little presents too... Because I bet she'd keep those too

I think it's the old one... I've never had a proper look at it but it's been on my lappy a good few years *shrugs*

And...... I don't know if you've all watched the vids on YT of DragonCon, but I'm just making my way through them and someone asked a question about Helen/Nikola... I've transcribed it (although my speakers aren't great so I may have missed the odd word).

This is the link to the vid (but it's part 3 lol - scroll to about five minutes)
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5EhE...eature=related

And this is the Q and A that pleases me as a dedicated Teslenite
          Spoiler:

Fan Question:
          ...within the world of sanctuary, Nikola Tesla's kind of an evil genius, and, Magnus just sort of lets him (AT raises her eyebrows and grins) go about his merry way. Why?

AT's Answer:
          *clears throat* That's such a good question. Uh, you're actually gonna see a lot more of the friendship between Magnus and Tesla this season.

I'm so thrilled (? this bit was said quietly ?).

Um, I think that, they have.. to know people for that long I- I mean it's inconceivable, 'cause none of us will live that long but, to- to have one of your best friends in your life for over 150 yrs and to be able to um, trust them so implicitly and know ultimately at their heart that they're not gonna do anything *so* stupid that it would hurt you, I mean, he may do a lot of stupid things that will *annoy* you, but, um, I think that there's just such a level of trust...

But there's been an interesting sort of development, and it's really in the playing, uh, it's not that anything has been written any differently for Jonathon and I but... there's just been an interesting development on how we've been playing some of the scenes and you'll see a lot of that in season four, you'll sort of go "Oh,"

And we've added a couple of like - I've adlibbed a couple of lines and so has Jonathon and, kind of changed the track of the relationship between Magnus and Tesla and it- it's kinda cool that we get the- the chance to do that, but, um, well you'll see. Watch Season Four.
          SQUEE! Thanks for putting this up here! YAY! I was laughing my head off all the way through the vids! Wish I was there, but sadly, I am in England, and a teen without cash!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Me too.
          Loved that. Even if it will 'only' be friendshippy, it's looking gooood!
          *bounces*
          Any shippyness is fine by me!!! *joins you with your bouncing*

And I've just uploaded a fic...if ya wanna read...it's Teslen (of course!) A contest of beauty A bit random too lol
          sigpic
          Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
          'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
          : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

Hey all, I wish to share a new banner with you:

I made it using this tut from Luciana.

I hope you likes

Star: I'll read the fic when I have some free time today
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Love the art! *virtual green* Since i've given so much out to people with wonderful art it won't let me for a while

Oki doki! Hope you like it

Anddd..... another fic! I'm on a roll, baby!

Nikola's solution
              sigpic
              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
              Indeed

Comment

Yami love the art work....sending virtual green your way.
                sigpic
                Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Yami, I love it, as always! That is so gorgeous.

Star, loved the fic, quite funny.

Still catching up on all the other fics, love all that I've gotten through so far!
                  Signature by Glitch33.
                  sigpic
                  Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Star, Max, and Elor: Thank you very much!
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                      Yami, I love it, as always! That is so gorgeous.

Star, loved the fic, quite funny.

Still catching up on all the other fics, love all that I've gotten through so far!
                      Thanksies! I know there are so many fics floating around this thread!
                      sigpic
                      Indeed

Comment

I read somewhere that Helen has a second, unplanned kiss in season 4, that was not in the script! And Amanda talking about improvisation with Jonathon makes me hope that this kiss is with him Does she mention that at Dragon Con? I would like to know the source?

Comment

I would love it if this happened! They do improv together quite well, you never know!
                          Signature by Glitch33.
                          sigpic
                          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

*SQUEE!* Now you've got me all excited! *happy dance* I hope so!
                            Not sure if it was at dragon*con, didn't see her say about a second kiss in the vids.....but I so hope thats true, cause she was talking about adlibbing with Jon!
                            sigpic
                            Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                              I read somewhere that Helen has a second, unplanned kiss in season 4, that was not in the script! And Amanda talking about improvisation with Jonathon makes me hope that this kiss is with him Does she mention that at Dragon Con? I would like to know the source?
                              It's in one of these. I'm not sure in which part, maybe 2 or 3. But yes she mentions it at the sunday panel

EDIT: It's part 3
                              Last edited by DutchIndeed; 05 September 2011, 12:25 PM.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I thought there were only one set of vids! I must watch these now!!!
                                sigpic
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X