X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay for ship day!
    Signature by Glitch33.
    sigpic
    Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by thecolouryes View Post
      I'm glad you enjoyed it, Amy! And on the matter of my Teslen-day one, yeah, I didn't mean for it to be nearly so angsty... but apparently that's all I want to write when I start writing so late at night, lol. Also it doesn't help that my muse is a major angst-whore and always wants to make my cutesy scenes only happen in the middle of a lot of pain

And, StarSancFar, congratulations! I'm probably underestimating the importance of your results 'cause I'm a silly American and I don't understand these things intimately... but I can still say good job if you're happy with them
      Lol, so its sorta a whumpy fluff fic! ahha!
      Thanks! Their like the proper real tests that everyone my age has to do in the UK, it used to be that the year above did them all in that year but they've changed it so that we do half of them now and then half next year... It's much better actually!

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
      OMG i just realized that tomorrow is the 27th....it is to be our first official ship day...I hope everyone is ready for it. I know i am
      YAY! I'm looking forwards to it! Got a fic planned and ready to upload when I get home from work tomorrow...*sigh*
      Then on the 28th its holiday time for me! So I wont be on here for four days!!
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

Oh i forgot about the fic plan. Ah i don't think i will have time this month. Maybe i can do one in September. Work has been killing me.

I got to find my favorite pic to upload as well.
        sigpic
        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Oh i forgot about the fic plan. Ah i don't think i will have time this month. Maybe i can do one in September. Work has been killing me.

Thats alrite, then you can do one for the monthly fic challenges tht mimzy will be organising, then you'll have longer to write it and stuff lol
          sigpic
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

Tomorrow is ship day yes? I can't wait I've been saving all my pictures and hopefully I'll have my video uploaded
            On the edge of breaking down
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

I've also been saving up my art. I can't wait to see what you all have!

I really need to read up on all those stories that I've been meaning to........
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Oh, I have a fic ready to upload, but thats it, I didn't really have the time to make a vid but I could upload two fics....
                sigpic
                Indeed

Comment

OMG i just realized that tomorrow is the 27th....it is to be our first official ship day...I hope everyone is ready for it. I know i am
                  OHMYGODAHYAYICAN'TWAITAHHHYAYSQUEEE I think I'm just a little bit excited

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                  Lol, so its sorta a whumpy fluff fic! ahha!
                  Thanks! Their like the proper real tests that everyone my age has to do in the UK, it used to be that the year above did them all in that year but they've changed it so that we do half of them now and then half next year... It's much better actually!
                  I guess it is... I don't really know what whumpy means though lol I feel like a major noob right now, oh well, that's how you learn, right?

And okay, that makes sense about GCSEs... I'm glad I understand a lot better now, it makes me feel more like I deserve my Honourary Brit status (random side story).
                  Call me Lucy!

Proud Teslen + River/Doctor + Janto + Peter/Olivia + Conby Shipper!

Sanctuary, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Fringe, Warehouse 13, and Primeval fangirl!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
                  ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

OHMYGODAHYAYICAN'TWAITAHHHYAYSQUEEE I think I'm just a little bit excited

I guess it is... I don't really know what whumpy means though lol I feel like a major noob right now, oh well, that's how you learn, right?

And okay, that makes sense about GCSEs... I'm glad I understand a lot better now, it makes me feel more like I deserve my Honourary Brit status (random side story).
                    LOL, I'm excited! I just hope I'm 'Allowed' on the laptop, we've got to pack for holiday, so if I get it all done quickly, hopefully she will... *fingers crossed guys*

LOL, I'm the same, I probably just know this one word you dont, all the lingo confuzes me sometimes! Whump is where the characters are hurt physically or mentally

Oh yeah, I saw you were an honurary brit of Fanfiction! Go you!
                    sigpic
                    Indeed

Comment

LOL, I'm excited! I just hope I'm 'Allowed' on the laptop, we've got to pack for holiday, so if I get it all done quickly, hopefully she will... *fingers crossed guys*

LOL, I'm the same, I probably just know this one word you dont, all the lingo confuzes me sometimes! Whump is where the characters are hurt physically or mentally

Oh yeah, I saw you were an honurary brit of Fanfiction! Go you!
                      Mmm, still a holiday would be worth it, right? My friend and I have a small holiday next weekend to the beach... And then school starts up again, yuck. Oh well.

I remember how much all sorts of Fanfiction lingo confused me when I first elbowed my way in... I think that the names for certain Ships are the most confusing to understand in the beginning. But i'm understanding more! And thanks for the exmplanation!

Hehe I have silly friends on ff.net that give me things like that, yeah.

ARG this was a really off-topic post... TESLEN IS THE BESTEST now it's not!
                      Call me Lucy!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
                      ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Yeah, me and my mum are going to Wales, visiting family there and some famous caves, should be great! I went on holiday with my friend and her parents to a beach about 3 hours away, great fun!
                        OH SO OFF TOPIC...So, I'll say... SHIP!
                        sigpic
                        Indeed

Comment

Thanks

And guess what? I got two A*'s, two A's, three B's and a C! I'm so happy!!!

Oh, I've been writing a few fics when my mind works best...bedtime LOL, so I'll upload my better one tomorrow if I can!
                          Yeah, make it as a long one shot, unless you split it into two chapters, or have the conclusion as a last chapter?
                          Congrats!! Those are awesome grades!!

Yeah I'm still working on my fic for the challenge (to upload tomorrow)... and there are sort of three sections to it, but I think I may upload it all in one go and just use the page-breaks

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Amy! And on the matter of my Teslen-day one, yeah, I didn't mean for it to be nearly so angsty... but apparently that's all I want to write when I start writing so late at night, lol. Also it doesn't help that my muse is a major angst-whore and always wants to make my cutesy scenes only happen in the middle of a lot of pain
                          Well, as long as there's some cutesy in between all the angst then I'll like it

*excited*

Thats alrite, then you can do one for the monthly fic challenges tht mimzy will be organising, then you'll have longer to write it and stuff lol
                          I was going to say that too but you beat me to it yeah max, the story I'm uploading is for the fic challenge (which I think you've got a good month or so to do something for that) I'm just choosing to upload it tomorrow

Mmm, still a holiday would be worth it, right? My friend and I have a small holiday next weekend to the beach... And then school starts up again, yuck. Oh well.

ARG this was a really off-topic post... TESLEN IS THE BESTEST now it's not!
                          Yeah, me and my mum are going to Wales, visiting family there and some famous caves, should be great! I went on holiday with my friend and her parents to a beach about 3 hours away, great fun!
                          OH SO OFF TOPIC...So, I'll say... SHIP!
                          Hey, it's sorta on topic if you consider Helen & Nikola go on little... days out together (mini-holidays?)
                          I'd love to see her take him to her villa... or just see them having to camp out somewhere when they're tracking down an abnormal or something...
                          sigpic
                          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I'll have my video up as soon as the net quits closing on me and lets me upload it
                            On the edge of breaking down
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                              I'll have my video up as soon as the net quits closing on me and lets me upload it
                              Sods law that the minute you want to do something the net plays up *gently pats you*

Oh, and, I love your sig
                              sigpic
                              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Amy, there's definitely cutesy in it, and it's inspired something more cutesy for later... Like after I finish this really angsty fic.

And yes please let's bug TPTB for an extended camping trip with Nikola that like... takes up the whole season? Keeps him in season four? Please? Sanctuary is so much better with the Teslen banter...
                                Call me Lucy!

ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Working...
                                X