• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have some new artwork to share:

I hope you like it!
    sigpic
    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Love it Yamii Also I really like the avvy/sig combos you keep cycling through.
      Call me Lucy!

Proud Teslen + River/Doctor + Janto + Peter/Olivia + Conby Shipper!

Sanctuary, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Fringe, Warehouse 13, and Primeval fangirl!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
      ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Thank you Lucy!

I was trying to find the perfect River Song one because not only is Aug 27 Teslen day, it's also the start of the rest of Doctor Who!
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
          Thank you Lucy!

I was trying to find the perfect River Song one because not only is Aug 27 Teslen day, it's also the start of the rest of Doctor Who!
          It's also, quite randomly, the day I moved into my flat last year
          sigpic
          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
            It's also, quite randomly, the day I moved into my flat last year
            Amy!
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thank you Lucy!

Jeez, that's soon! Also, I had no idea we have a Teslen day! What's it celebrating??

Also Amy, that's a weird (but pretty cool if I do say so myself) coincidence
              Call me Lucy!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
              ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Love it Yamii

and Lucy Teslen Day celebrates the pairing of Helen and Nikola which we call Teslen any artwork or fanfiction or picspamming is allowed yes?
                On the edge of breaking down
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Thank you Glitch! That was my assumption as well about Teslen Day.
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Well okay I guess I phrased that incorrectly, I meant, where do we get the date from?
                    Call me Lucy!

ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Amy!
                      Originally posted by thecolouryes View Post
                      Also Amy, that's a weird (but pretty cool if I do say so myself) coincidence
                      Hehe, I thought so

Well okay I guess I phrased that incorrectly, I meant, where do we get the date from?
                      We were throwing around a few ideas about when we could have a Teslen ship day (e.g. when Helen/Niko met - only we don't know that date, or AT's birthday was suggested I think...)
                      27th Aug is Helen's birthday, so as it was the closest date we decided to have Teslen ship day then too
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                        any artwork or fanfiction or picspamming is allowed yes?
                        My assumption too
                        sigpic

Comment

We were throwing around a few ideas about when we could have a Teslen ship day (e.g. when Helen/Niko met - only we don't know that date, or AT's birthday was suggested I think...)
                          27th Aug is Helen's birthday, so as it was the closest date we decided to have Teslen ship day then too
                          Hehe it gives her two reasons to celebrate that day I shall have to work on something lovely in honour of it.
                          Call me Lucy!

ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Hehe it gives her two reasons to celebrate that day I shall have to work on something lovely in honour of it.
                            You could write some fic for it? We have our first fic challenge going... Mimzy's going to put up a thread for all the prompts when she gets chance.

The first is to write about Nikola's 'bloodlust' when he was either first vamped or at some point over the years when he maybe got tempted to feed on someone and how Helen helped him with it....
                            sigpic

Comment

You could write some fic for it? We have our first fic challenge going... Mimzy's going to put up a thread for all the prompts when she gets chance.

The first is to write about Nikola's 'bloodlust' when he was either first vamped or at some point over the years when he maybe got tempted to feed on someone and how Helen helped him with it....
                              Mmm, that sounds like a good one to work with, but I'll wait and see what strikes my fancy the most when the thread gets up And I'll probably take it off in some direction no one expects because that always happens with me and prompts... oh well.
                              Call me Lucy!

ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Mmm, that sounds like a good one to work with, but I'll wait and see what strikes my fancy the most when the thread gets up And I'll probably take it off in some direction no one expects because that always happens with me and prompts... oh well.
                                Don't worry, I'm still trying to figure out how to do that prompt with a banner or wallie....
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X