Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glitch,love it Twin it's genius!!!
    Mimzy,hmm...trying to think of an idea....how about what happened after the episode ended or what might have happend after Helen says "I hope you choke on it.." did Afina actually bite her at some point...the fic could explore that.. some of my ideas
    sigpic
    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me..." Evanes
    cence
    [/CENTER]

Comment

That might be a good thing to start with. Tho with this headache it's hard to think straight... But I will give it a try tomorrow when my head stops hurting...

Well, I got bored waiting for Normandy to come on, so I made this wallpaper:
      Spoiler:

I hope I got the images right for the phrases....
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

yamiinsane,love it!!!
        sigpic
        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
        And I held your hand through all of these years
        But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

Gorgeous as usual, yamiin

Spoiler:
          Of course he stopped siding with Afina once he realized it WAS betrayal. That and Vampy Queen touched his Helen and that did not put him in a happy place <3

As for the prompt, Aurora, there was one I found that explored the whole Afina having bit her thing, but it wasn't really shippy. :/
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post

I love this.
            But...for some reason I can't view the full size.
            sigpic
            My tumblr

Comment

Thank you!!!! I made it my desktop background

Sam1969: If you want I can send you a copy of it so you can view the full size. Just PM me.
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Hello all! Long time no speak fellow teslenites / secret teslenites

*hugs all*

I can't for the life of me remember the last page of the thread I read so apologies I've just read this page I have to admit despite RL being busy 'Awakening' has really drawn me back onto the forum / into the whole fandom again My god, so much I could say about that episode it really deserves an epic squee!! I think the writer is a Teslen fan for sure

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                Oh, and on fics: I wonder if it would be easier for those with writers' block if we came up with prompts?
                I think the prompts are a good idea *nods agreement*, and just to contribute an idea in, how about 'jealousy' ?

Jealous Helen was just brilliant to see - even if she did deny it (you know the saying, the lady doth protest too much, methinks...)

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                Holy crap!
                WHAAAAT DID I MISS?!?!

You guys are moving on without me..

Btw I love everyone's art!
                I know your feeling, I've not been in here for ages
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Love it Glitch!
                  Why thank you Yamii

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                  Glitch,love it Twin it's genius!!!
                  Naturally Twin .... and I already knew you'd love it, but thanks ... I'm leaning toward more Tesla art ... Oops wrong thread ROFL

That's awesome Yamii love it!
                  On the edge of breaking down
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Here's a little present for you all, inspired by 'Awakening'

Denial

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                      Hello all! Long time no speak fellow teslenites / secret teslenites

*hugs all*

I can't for the life of me remember the last page of the thread I read so apologies I've just read this page I have to admit despite RL being busy 'Awakening' has really drawn me back onto the forum / into the whole fandom again My god, so much I could say about that episode it really deserves an epic squee!! I think the writer is a Teslen fan for sure

I think the prompts are a good idea *nods agreement*, and just to contribute an idea in, how about 'jealousy' ?

Jealous Helen was just brilliant to see - even if she did deny it (you know the saying, the lady doth protest too much, methinks...)

I know your feeling, I've not been in here for ages

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
                      YOU'RE BACK TOO!!! *MEGATACKLEHUG*

*dances*

And awesome prompt! There was one fic LadyGJ linked a few pages ago or something that had the whole theme of jealous!Helen being secretly possessive of Niko and being all angry at Afina for trying to take away HER Niko

I forget which one it was, though :/ Anyway, I hadn't thought of it like that, but in a way I can see Helen being like that under the surface She is very attached to Niko even in just a platonic sense - maybe she doesn't even realize she has this whole "MY Niko. MINE. " complex going on

EDIT: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH YOUR FIC. <333333 LOVE LOVE LOVE
                      Last edited by Mimzy; 24 May 2011, 11:55 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                        Here's a little present for you all, inspired by 'Awakening'

Denial

read and reviewed Loved it!

Mimzy: I'm trying to write a fic on jealousy as well. But it will not turn out as great as Denial.
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Mimzy: I'm trying to write a fic on jealousy as well. But it will not turn out as great as Denial.
                          Oh, I'm sure it will be awesome <3

And I discovered that if you're a fan of Sanctuary on facebook you don't have to get a twitter to ask Amanda Tapping questions on Tuesdays!!! So now I'm trying to decide what to ask...O_o I have so many questions but I mainly want to ask Teslen ones LOL xD
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
                            YOU'RE BACK TOO!!! *MEGATACKLEHUG*

*dances*

And awesome prompt! There was one fic LadyGJ linked a few pages ago or something that had the whole theme of jealous!Helen being secretly possessive of Niko and being all angry at Afina for trying to take away HER Niko

I forget which one it was, though :/ Anyway, I hadn't thought of it like that, but in a way I can see Helen being like that under the surface She is very attached to Niko even in just a platonic sense - maybe she doesn't even realize she has this whole "MY Niko. MINE. " complex going on

EDIT: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH YOUR FIC. <333333 LOVE LOVE LOVE
                            Hugs you back Yes, I'm back

*joins in the spontaneous dancing*

OOoo fic recs! I'm going to have to look back over the last few pages now I like the idea of a possessive Helen, after all, Niko is her property *nods convincingly* Really though, there's a strong attachment there isn't there

Glad you enjoyed my fic I just couldn't resist!

Thanks for review Glad you enjoyed it! And write write write! your fic will be great
                            sigpic

Comment

And I discovered that if you're a fan of Sanctuary on facebook you don't have to get a twitter to ask Amanda Tapping questions on Tuesdays!!! So now I'm trying to decide what to ask...O_o I have so many questions but I mainly want to ask Teslen ones LOL xD
                              I gave up asking questions I got one answered the first time she did Tapping Tuesday's then haven't had one answered since - which makes sense because way more people are aware of it now so she likely gets inundated

But I say be very direct and ask Teslen questions like, oh, I don't know, IS HER LOVE INTEREST IN S4 TESLA?
                              sigpic

Comment

KAY I ASKED MY TAPPING TUES. QUESTIONS!!!

They were all Teslen-related I asked her if there'd be any more "Awakening"-type scenes in s4, if she knows how many Niko eps there'll be, and whether Helen really WAS jealous or not
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X