No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely genius Twin! *snurches both* Haha! I can add it to my collection now YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! *huggles Twin*
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
      Absolutely genius Twin! *snurches both* Haha! I can add it to my collection now YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! *huggles Twin*
      Well thank you but last time I checked you were the genius, Twin *huggles back*
      sigpic
      artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
      And I held your hand through all of these years
      But you still have
      All of me..." Evanes
      cence
      [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
        Well thank you but last time I checked you were the genius, Twin *huggles back*
        o.o .... Oh yea hehe! *nervous smile*I knew that hehe! You're the master then hehe!
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

o.o .... Oh yea hehe! *nervous smile*I knew that hehe! You're the master then hehe!
          LOL of course you knew that...it's not very hard to see that you are a genius I'm a master, Twin? Master of what? Glad that you think I'm a master..even though I am not a really talented artist..
          sigpic

But you still have
          All of me..." Evanes
          cence
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            I'm posting a link to my deviantArt page here for the new people. I have a few Teslen things on there

http://duchessaliana.deviantart.com/
            *STALKS*

here is some more artwork by me I hope you will like it...the one is an ode to the thunderstorm that is still going on outside..and the song is called "electrical storm" by U2...I'm a major fan of them
            gorgeous as always

LOL of course you knew that...it's not very hard to see that you are a genius I'm a master, Twin? Master of what? Glad that you think I'm a master..even though I am not a really talented artist..
            you are a talented artist!! so hush
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

If I'm the genius then you're the master and stop that you're one of the best artists on here, followed by Helen and a few other people. I love your art and it's always so pretty and don't you say otherwise so you better keep 'em coming MISSY
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                hahaha i love that we all think Tesla's into bondage. xD I feel soo less alone in my dirty thoughts than i did before!!! xD
                Well he did say to Helen ...... "I've often wondered what this moment would be like. Me. You, tied up. It's a shame you brought the chidren. " So he's given us reason to think so.

Aurora: Yeah, I alphabetize everything from books and even stuff in my refrigerator...even my clothes LOL
                I prefer to organize by color and type of item.
                sigpic
                Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                  Well he did say to Helen ...... "I've often wondered what this moment would be like. Me. You, tied up. It's a shame you brought the chidren. " So he's given us reason to think so.
                  true true...shame we'll never see that kinda thing on screen, goodness knows i wouldnt mind tied up tesla and helen with a whip...yikes im going to shut up now xD
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I prefer to organize by color and type of item.
                    I agree with your statement...if only they would have a scene like that in an episode...how about if Helen chained him to the bed with handcuffs...or vice versa....oooppppsss sorry guys...there I go again with my thoughts..LOL
                    Oh! You organize things too Yeah, my mom's nickname for me has always been "The Organizer" LOL I drive my parents crazy when I visit them because I try to organize their house
                    Glitch,okay I will stop Twin I don't think my stuff is bad..I just don't want to sound egotistical..so I downplay it a little..and I'm a master,huh LOL I'm down with that
                    Last edited by Aurora7783; 13 April 2011, 01:03 PM.
                    sigpic

But you still have
                    All of me..." Evanes
                    cence
                    [/CENTER]

Comment

Glitch,okay I will stop Twin I don't think my stuff is bad..I just don't want to sound egotistical..so I downplay it a little..and I'm a master,huh LOL I'm down with that
                      YAY! That's more like it Twin I prefer you don't put yourself down *huggles and clings* MY TWIN! That goes for you too Helen!
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

YAY! That's more like it Twin I prefer you don't put yourself down *huggles and clings* MY TWIN! That goes for you too Helen!
                        Okay..I promise Twin *huggles back* if it really upsets you then I will get better at it and be more confident. AKA Master Hell Yeah!!!!! LOL
                        sigpic

But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

Comment

I think Nikola would be the one doing the tieing. He might have some Cotrol issues

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          true true...shame we'll never see that kinda thing on screen, goodness knows i wouldnt mind tied up tesla and helen with a whip...yikes im going to shut up now xD
                          Umm.... Im not going to comment on that... Incase Nikola gets mad.......

Meh. but you know how I am. Anyway. I still have fun writing and sharing with everyone else.
                          sigpic
                          Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Okay..I promise Twin *huggles back* if it really upsets you then I will get better at it and be more confident. AKA Master Hell Yeah!!!!! LOL
                            Good! I luvs my Twin *clings to arm* Hehe!

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
                            Meh. but you know how I am. Anyway. I still have fun writing and sharing with everyone else.
                            Yes but Helen as long as you keep sharing it because we all love your stuff too whether you like it or not! *huggles Lena* That's my girl and just for the record Idonthavecontrolissues
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch,Glad you are not upset with me I luvs my Twin too *hugs*
                              Dreamweaver,I agree. Don't stop making art please..we want to see more..and can't wait to read some of your writing when you put it up
                              sigpic

But you still have
                              All of me..." Evanes
                              cence
                              [/CENTER]

Comment

I don't think I can ever be upset with you Twin

Twin:
                                Spoiler:
                                Just be sure that in the rp that you have Stone bring up with Nikola on the stand that he lived on the streets k?
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X