• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    in the lab!!!
    on a table somewhere

it's dangerous to ask this kind of questions when I'm in the gutter haha
    Nasty !!! haha ... I like gutter mood ...
    btw that would be great idea for fic too ... Helen and Nikola in the lab on table ...
    You have very nasty thoughts
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
      Nasty !!! haha ... I like gutter mood ...
      btw that would be great idea for fic too ... Helen and Nikola in the lab on table ...
      You have very nasty thoughts
      can you blame me? *innocent look*
      we have such a HOT ship, it's impossible to stay far from the gutter
      not to mention my mind does everything it can to keep me alive until s3 arrives

Comment

can you blame me? *innocent look*
        we have such a HOT ship, it's impossible to stay far from the gutter
        not to mention my mind does everything it can to keep me alive until s3 arrives
        innocent look doesn't affect me
        but yea we have such a HOT ship ... I mean they have everything ...
        I don't blame you that you are in gutter mood ... my mind is trying to keep me alive since s2 ended
        sigpic

Comment

ohhhh I need some spoilers/teasers for cryin' out loud!
          or I'm really going insane! I mean, even more insane

Comment

ohhhh I need some spoilers/teasers for cryin' out loud!
            or I'm really going insane! I mean, even more insane
            I would be satisfied with one small pic ... just something becasue this is driving me insane too xD
            sigpic

Comment

So, I'm happy to see you guys enjoyed the SGF vid. He has more--one for Othello, Hamlet, and even The Giving Tree.

Anyway, I randomly came up with a "script" for one about Helen last night:

Narrator:This is Helen Magnus from Syfy Network's Sanctuary. She is about to give in yet again to her psychopathic ex-fiancee' John Druitt. This fate could have been avoided if she had a sassy gay friend.
              SGF:WHAT ARE YOU DOING? What, what, WHAT are you doing?
              Helen: I'm going to give him another chance!
              SGF: Another chance? Honey, he murdered seven women and he tried to kill your daughter! What about this relationship is not a red flag to you?
              Helen: But he's CHANGED!
              SGF: Yes, this is like, what? The third time he's said this? Darling, you've spent over 100 years throwing your life away for this guy. You need to open up that journal of yours, write a sad poem, and MOVE ON.
              Helen: But I can't...it was that THING that made him kill all those people...
              SGF: Whoa, so you're just going to let him go because he said he had some crazy parasite mind-controlling him? What are you gonna say when he slits YOUR throat and cuts you up? What then?
              Helen: But I'm not a--
              SGF: Babe, have you ever considered that maybe he just took out his rage on all those women because he wanted to kill you but couldn't for obvious reasons involving his social reputation? He's a PSYCHOPATH. Get rid of him, move on, and go date that magnetic ex-vampire. I mean, that guy can't even kill a pigeon. Plus, he has FABULOUS hair.
              Helen: Well, I suppose you have a point...
              SGF: That's right. By the way, I have to say, this is the BEST your hair has ever looked!
              Helen: Really?
              SGF: Oh, yeah. And that leather outfit? Smokin'! SO JEALOUS.
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

ROTFLOL
                bwhahahahaha love it Mimzy
                hahaha can't stop laughing
                somebody should really do this

Comment

If I had more friends in my area who were Sanctuary fans, I would totally make a video. LOL
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    If I had more friends in my area who were Sanctuary fans, I would totally make a video. LOL
                    my friends Sanctuary fans in my area equals none (or almost none) so there's nothing I can do about it.
                    but hahaha that would be sooooo cool

Comment

Criss and Martina, your conversation is great .. and yes, I can imagine them dancing tango. Helen hes to look awesome during dancing tango. Oh my , these pictures that came up on my mind are .. hm .. gutter and nasty ..
                      Are you sue that you want to do it to me ? Do you want to make me feel like that ?
                      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I know right?
                        I knew it I'm not crazy seeing teslen everywhere.
                        oh no wait. that's true *slaps forehead*
                        but anyway... that song really is teslen!
                        Sorry, its a Helen/John song to me.... I even made a vid using this song...

*tenses up in anticipation of flames*
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow those are so great!
                          sigpic
                          My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            So, I'm happy to see you guys enjoyed the SGF vid. He has more--one for Othello, Hamlet, and even The Giving Tree.

Anyway, I randomly came up with a "script" for one about Helen last night:

Narrator:This is Helen Magnus from Syfy Network's Sanctuary. She is about to give in yet again to her psychopathic ex-fiancee' John Druitt. This fate could have been avoided if she had a sassy gay friend.
                            SGF:WHAT ARE YOU DOING? What, what, WHAT are you doing?
                            Helen: I'm going to give him another chance!
                            SGF: Another chance? Honey, he murdered seven women and he tried to kill your daughter! What about this relationship is not a red flag to you?
                            Helen: But he's CHANGED!
                            SGF: Yes, this is like, what? The third time he's said this? Darling, you've spent over 100 years throwing your life away for this guy. You need to open up that journal of yours, write a sad poem, and MOVE ON.
                            Helen: But I can't...it was that THING that made him kill all those people...
                            SGF: Whoa, so you're just going to let him go because he said he had some crazy parasite mind-controlling him? What are you gonna say when he slits YOUR throat and cuts you up? What then?
                            Helen: But I'm not a--
                            SGF: Babe, have you ever considered that maybe he just took out his rage on all those women because he wanted to kill you but couldn't for obvious reasons involving his social reputation? He's a PSYCHOPATH. Get rid of him, move on, and go date that magnetic ex-vampire. I mean, that guy can't even kill a pigeon. Plus, he has FABULOUS hair.
                            Helen: Well, I suppose you have a point...
                            SGF: That's right. By the way, I have to say, this is the BEST your hair has ever looked!
                            Helen: Really?
                            SGF: Oh, yeah. And that leather outfit? Smokin'! SO JEALOUS.
                            OMG OMG OMG !!!
                            Mimzy I can't stop laughing
                            This is so hilarious ...
                            and with friends ... same here ... When I thnik about it I have no frieds who are fans of Sanctuary ...
                            It's obviously that they don't know what is good .. or in Sanctuary case what is the BEST !!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yesterday I wrote a part of my fanfiction where Nikola and John were arguing because of Helen.
                              I realized that Nikola ( many years ago ) when he was young and when he met Helen - he had to be a bigger gentleman then John. He was smart, sexy and he knew that Helen is a woman of his heart. This part of my fanfiction was full of Niko/John's moments and I am sure that I can't imagine Helen with John ever.

NIKOLA TESLA AND HELEN MAGNUS BELONG TOGETHER. And there is nobody who can convice me about the opposite
                              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                                Yesterday I wrote a part of my fanfiction where Nikola and John were arguing because of Helen.
                                I realized that Nikola ( many years ago ) when he was young and when he met Helen - he had to be a bigger gentleman then John. He was smart, sexy and he knew that Helen is a woman of his heart. This part of my fanfiction was full of Niko/John's moments and I am sure that I can't imagine Helen with John ever.

NIKOLA TESLA AND HELEN MAGNUS BELONG TOGETHER. And there is nobody who can convice me about the opposite
                                Simply ? They were meant to be together ♥
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X