Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
    Yayyyy!!!! We are so beating those wanna-be shippers in the John and Helen forum *shudders at the thought* They have nothing on us true shippers! Teslenites rock!
    i love this ship, especially imagining Nikola with a baby
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      i love this ship, especially imagining Nikola with a baby
      *drools* I think we all do! I mean come-on! Ashley got everything from her mother. But the Teslen baby will be a perfect blend of the two!!
      sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

*drools* I think we all do! I mean come-on! Ashley got everything from her mother. But the Teslen baby will be a perfect blend of the two!!
        absolutely, super good lucks, super brain power
        sigpic

Comment

absolutely, super good lucks, super brain power
          And the hair and wardrobe! dont forget that!
          sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

And the hair and wardrobe! dont forget that!
            Absolutely!
            sigpic

Comment

Hey do we have anyone from Romania reading this thread? Do you know Keaira?
              sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Hey do we have anyone from Romania reading this thread? Do you know Keaira?
                uhhhm. not sure. i think no? haha then again ive been here like three/four months
                sigpic

Comment

uhhhm. not sure. i think no? haha then again ive been here like three/four months
                  lol! thanks. I'm writing a FF but its taking place mainly in Romania (I'm not sure why I picked this place but I did for some insane reason) but I know nothing about the place and therefore am making up jussttt about everything and I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to be met with a bunch of angry Romanians. lol! thanks!
                  sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

lol! thanks. I'm writing a FF but its taking place mainly in Romania (I'm not sure why I picked this place but I did for some insane reason) but I know nothing about the place and therefore am making up jussttt about everything and I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to be met with a bunch of angry Romanians. lol! thanks!
                    lol why not do a little research? googles pretty chill like that
                    sigpic

Comment

lol why not do a little research? googles pretty chill like that
                      Ohhh trust me! I have! lol! you would not believe how long it took me to find out the name of one (I was looking for the name of ANY forest btw) and everywhere I went they kept saying: Romania is covered in over (some percent) of forests! ...but they never name any of them!! haha. ah well, it's not like i'm making up a bunch of random stuff....its just filler for the piece.
                      sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Ohhh trust me! I have! lol! you would not believe how long it took me to find out the name of one (I was looking for the name of ANY forest btw) and everywhere I went they kept saying: Romania is covered in over (some percent) of forests! ...but they never name any of them!! haha. ah well, it's not like i'm making up a bunch of random stuff....its just filler for the piece.
                        Why don't you ask sglover4ever? I think she's actually FROM Romania
                        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          Why don't you ask sglover4ever? I think she's actually FROM Romania
                          Really?!? GREAT! Thanks Mimzy!
                          sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Which kind of pants would Helen most likely wear when out somewhere like a forest?
                            *Khaki
                            *one of her many black ones
                            *Brown perhaps?
                            Any other ideas? Thoughts? Suggestions?

And shoes:
                            *Thick, very low heeled boots
                            *Look like riding boots but brown
                            ...ideas?
                            sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Which kind of pants would Helen most likely wear when out somewhere like a forest?
                              *Khaki
                              *one of her many black ones
                              *Brown perhaps?
                              Any other ideas? Thoughts? Suggestions?

And shoes:
                              *Thick, very low heeled boots
                              *Look like riding boots but brown
                              ...ideas?
                              i think she'd have legit boots on depending on whats happening and i could see khakis...and a gun bc if she's with Nikola she knows she likes it
                              sigpic

Comment

i think she'd have legit boots on depending on whats happening and i could see khakis...and a gun bc if she's with Nikola she knows she likes it
                                "My god you look sick with a gun." haha, i love this quote. yes indeed he loves her with a gun.

Awesome! thanks so much! I hate making these kind of little decisions. I'm such a baby about it! thanks my dear!
                                sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Working...
                                X