Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    here's a song from Within Temptation that makes me think about Nikola and Helen (I see it like Nikola's POV more). the song is called "Forgiven" and I like listening it when I'm in an angsty mood
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJuWvMmGr_s
    NICE VID REC

and i already posted this on the Trooper thread but i have to say it here too just in case cuz not everybody is on there too
    OK this is off topic but i dont care and i am not putting it in spoilers.

I need to say that i sincerely love all of you. You appreciate a side of me that nobody else really does and are just so fantastic all around. You're a part of who i am and idk what id do without you all. <3

Now i will put the reason i had this emotional outburst in spoilers.

Spoiler:
    Today in school in the period after lunch the fire alarm went off and one thing lead to another and we were all moved to the football field bc there was threat made against the school. last i heard it was a bomb threat. and it got band. those without theirs keys on them to walk to a nearby park of soccer fields. i didnt have my keys but my friend did so i was at her house for awhile until my mom came to get me. Everybody is ok, no word if they ever found anything but it was pretty scary. so yeah. thats why i felt the need to confess my love for all of you

to be on topic

Niko + Magnus(-nus) = Magniko = love =experimenting = marriage = babies
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

if only my teacher would teach that sort of Math...my oh my how I would enjoy my math classes (I enjoy them already geek simptom )

Comment

if only my teacher would teach that sort of Math...my oh my how I would enjoy my math classes (I enjoy them already geek simptom )
        hahaha yeah i would actually take math if that was the kinda math we did! haha
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          hahaha yeah i would actually take math if that was the kinda math we did! haha
          we would be in the same class then

Comment

we would be in the same class then
            haha that teacher would freaking hate us cuz either we'd both be daydreaming or giggling in the corner discusing Teslen....THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
            sigpic

Comment

haha that teacher would freaking hate us cuz either we'd both be daydreaming or giggling in the corner discusing Teslen....THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
              *giggles at the thought*
              *tries to type something but can't stop thinking and giggling*

Comment

*giggles at the thought*
                *tries to type something but can't stop thinking and giggling*
                told it'd rule
                sigpic

Comment

NICE VID REC

and i already posted this on the Trooper thread but i have to say it here too just in case cuz not everybody is on there too
                  OK this is off topic but i dont care and i am not putting it in spoilers.

I need to say that i sincerely love all of you. You appreciate a side of me that nobody else really does and are just so fantastic all around. You're a part of who i am and idk what id do without you all. <3

Now i will put the reason i had this emotional outburst in spoilers.

Spoiler:
                  Today in school in the period after lunch the fire alarm went off and one thing lead to another and we were all moved to the football field bc there was threat made against the school. last i heard it was a bomb threat. and it got band. those without theirs keys on them to walk to a nearby park of soccer fields. i didnt have my keys but my friend did so i was at her house for awhile until my mom came to get me. Everybody is ok, no word if they ever found anything but it was pretty scary. so yeah. thats why i felt the need to confess my love for all of you

to be on topic

Niko + Magnus(-nus) = Magniko = love =experimenting = marriage = babies
                  OMG I'm glad you're okay. That actually happened to me in ELEMENTARY school of all things It was pretty freaky Usually those things are from stupid people who like to write threatening notes b/c they have nothing better to do with their lives
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    OMG I'm glad you're okay. That actually happened to me in ELEMENTARY school of all things It was pretty freaky Usually those things are from stupid people who like to write threatening notes b/c they have nothing better to do with their lives
                    elementary school?! wooaahh. thats terrible.
                    no yeah there was a note written on the br wall and then somebody apparently also called the school?? idk how legit any of that is though cuz when i went back for my care about two or three hours later, the middle track team was out back practicing! haha so yeah
                    sigpic

Comment

elementary school?! wooaahh. thats terrible.
                      no yeah there was a note written on the br wall and then somebody apparently also called the school?? idk how legit any of that is though cuz when i went back for my care about two or three hours later, the middle track team was out back practicing! haha so yeah
                      Yeah, I was in 5th? 6th? grade or something? And it was at the end of the year, and every year in May the school has this annual school carnival, and if I remember correctly, it was carnival day and there apparently was some letter sent to the school with a bomb threat or something. Or maybe it was the last week of school in June...one of the two. But it was definitely at the end of the year. And yeah, it's a K-8 school, I really don't know what kind of sick person decided to pull that off. Sounds like yours was a hoax too, stupid people
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Yeah, I was in 5th? 6th? grade or something? And it was at the end of the year, and every year in May the school has this annual school carnival, and if I remember correctly, it was carnival day and there apparently was some letter sent to the school with a bomb threat or something. Or maybe it was the last week of school in June...one of the two. But it was definitely at the end of the year. And yeah, it's a K-8 school, I really don't know what kind of sick person decided to pull that off. Sounds like yours was a hoax too, stupid people
                        yeah i'll find out when i go tomorrow, im friends with some of the higher ups so i'll be able to get the scoop
                        but yeah, ppl are pretty stupid.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, at least it wasn't REAL
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Well, at least it wasn't REAL
                            We'll see :/
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, no one died
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Well, no one died
                                true this!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X