• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    today I was in a shippy mood so I did this

Spoiler:
    *recovers after dyingggg from that picture*
    Dear sg4ever,
    If i could marry, i think i would if only because i FRAKKING LOVE YOUR ARTWORK!!! *SQQUEEE's and dies again...after getting revived by clone* ahem, as i was saying. i love your artwork. you have serious skills that i envy. thanks for sharesies.
    Love Keaira
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Dear Keaira I don't know what to say to all the beautiful words you've said about me when I hear this kind of things I know it's worth it to spend some time using my brain and doing artwork. as I told you before I enjoy so much doing it and the fact you all like it just makes me wanna do more
      and I'm not too sure about my skills because I'm kind of a beginner in the pic editing thing but I do as much as I can

Comment

Dear Keaira I don't know what to say to all the beautiful words you've said about me when I hear this kind of things I know it's worth it to spend some time using my brain and doing artwork. as I told you before I enjoy so much doing it and the fact you all like it just makes me wanna do more
        and I'm not too sure about my skills because I'm kind of a beginner in the pic editing thing but I do as much as I can
        Your welcome
        and you def. arent a beginer, trust me if i was to try it I would bet he beginner
        sigpic

Comment

it's really not that hard

anyway here's my fav shippy pic of Helen and Nikola (with little adjustments). They have such a kissy face How can somebody not love these two?

Comment

That is the best picture of those two probably everr. minus the actually kiss. i mean talk about UST right there! haahaha i garuntee if you showed that picture to somebody who knows nothing about this show and asked them "after this picture was taken, what do you think happened next?" 100% would say "They kissed." because i dont know how they didnt right then! lol
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              That is the best picture of those two probably everr. minus the actually kiss. i mean talk about UST right there! haahaha i garuntee if you showed that picture to somebody who knows nothing about this show and asked them "after this picture was taken, what do you think happened next?" 100% would say "They kissed." because i dont know how they didnt right then! lol
              the writters just want to keep us tense...I'm telling you one day I'm gonna have a heart-attack if a scene like that happens again

Comment

the writters just want to keep us tense...I'm telling you one day I'm gonna have a heart-attack if a scene like that happens again
                haha you will not be alone. emergency rooms all over the globe will be filled with Teslenites having heart-attacks from squeeing to much hahaha
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  haha you will not be alone. emergency rooms all over the globe will be filled with Teslenites having heart-attacks from squeeing to much hahaha
                  ...and the group squeeeeeee of Teslenites will break the GW!
                  "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                  "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                    ...and the group squeeeeeee of Teslenites will break the GW!
                    hahaha indeed it probably will!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

the best part is we can pretty much count on that or something happening since Amanda is a Teslenite and Damian is such a Trooper lol
                        sigpic

Comment

today I was searching through my pics something to give me an idea and I got over these pics and it totally hit me

I so love Tesla's face on the first one. He seems so pleased while he's enjoying the view

Comment

today I was searching through my pics something to give me an idea and I got over these pics and it totally hit me

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a.../redhanded.jpg

I so love Tesla's face on the first one. He seems so pleased while he's enjoying the view

omggg i loove it hahaha. he does seem rather pleased in the first one! hahaha

epic.
                            sigpic

Comment

*falls to ground laughing so hard tears begin forming at the corners of eyes* OMG!! That pic oc them "caught red handed!!" just made my dayyy!!! ahh!! hahahahahahaaa!!! *looks at clone and laughs again* i loovvvveee iittt!!
                              sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

i think that Nikolas stance in the second one is totally him trying to get Helen to look at how awesome his butt is
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X