Sanctuary - DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way!, Play is much more reliable!
    The Hive of Sweden have established orbit around Gateworld and we are going feed on you all!!

Comment

It's highly doubtful that Play are right in this case.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
        It cant be March, also my birth month lol is that right?
        It cant be March cos its March already...well tomorrow it will be. I'm leaning towards October, or late September. Right before the second season begins. But At, in her last interview, did say that she had news coming soon.
        Maybe her news is that they have secretly been shooting episodes of the new season of Sanctuary since last November and are going to be putting the first episode on the air at the end of March?? We can wish can't we!!

Comment

Originally posted by Inward Wind View Post
          Maybe her news is that they have secretly been shooting episodes of the new season of Sanctuary since last November and are going to be putting the first episode on the air at the end of March?? We can wish can't we!!
          I don't know that seems highly unlikely, but as you said you can always hope
          The Hive of Sweden have established orbit around Gateworld and we are going feed on you all!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

but why!? with this long drought of no sanctuary, this would be the perfect time to give the fans something to pacify them *and* bring in new fans... oy, i say oy.
            You always know what to say don't ya Sally?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Swedish_Wraith View Post
              No way!, Play is much more reliable!
              Well its the 7th today, we'll soon see hows right and hows wrong

Comment

we will all see on monday who's right ( i wonder who will find out first)

Comment

Well considering that play still have it as "avaiable for pre-order" on their stated day of release and not "In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours" its prety likely that they have the wrong release date.

Comment

that really sucks

Comment

OCTOBER, I'm not gonna make it till october! I NEED sanctuary to survive as do many people on this site I'm sure! "As the Buddists would say, you (we) must have done something bad in a past life to recieve this sort of bad karma!" (Sorry to anyone who may feel offended by this, I am simply quoting my r.s teacher)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Babe View Post
                        OCTOBER, I'm not gonna make it till october! I NEED sanctuary to survive as do many people on this site I'm sure! "As the Buddists would say, you (we) must have done something bad in a past life to recieve this sort of bad karma!" (Sorry to anyone who may feel offended by this, I am simply quoting my r.s teacher)
                        But patience is a virtue and virtue is its own reward.

Nevertheless, I know exactly how you feel!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Well play.com finaly seem to agree on the 19/10/2009 release date now.

Comment

Took them long enough.
                            sigpic

Comment

Amazon.co.uk has a date and they have the DVD in a special pre-order list:
                              http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sanctuary-Co...?ie=UTF8&s=dvd

Its cheaper now.

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                                Amazon.co.uk has a date and they have the DVD in a special pre-order list:
                                http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sanctuary-Co...?ie=UTF8&s=dvd

Its cheaper now.
                                Amazon have had the same date and price since the start of March.

Comment

Working...
                                X