No announcement yet.

Sanctuary - DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had heard from someone that the maybe release date was February (as in this month), but now that is in doubt. He wasen't sure.

OUCH hope it comes out in Canada and it will be a way cheaper price. I flipped the currancy over and it was between $40 and $70 dollars!!!!
    MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
    MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
    POLARIS TORONTO 2007
    CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
    GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
    VCON VANCOUVER 2010
    FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Yeah thats not going to happen. If it was to be released in Feburary we would have heard something a long time ago
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I hope it's in March because then I can get it for my Birthday, Yay!
        The Hive of Sweden have established orbit around Gateworld and we are going feed on you all!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Swedish_Wraith View Post
          I hope it's in March because then I can get it for my Birthday, Yay!
          Hey, that's my birthday too . Sweet .

Comment

Which date?
            The Hive of Sweden have established orbit around Gateworld and we are going feed on you all!!

Comment

It cant be March, also my birth month lol is that right?
              It cant be March cos its March already...well tomorrow it will be. I'm leaning towards October, or late September. Right before the second season begins. But At, in her last interview, did say that she had news coming soon.

Comment

It can be march because the date of the dvd at play.com is the 9th of march so it's still time to find out

Comment

on the swedish site called Discshop.se are is it written that it will be released 2009-03-13 which means is has to be in march!

Comment

It can be march because the date of the dvd at play.com is the 9th of march so it's still time to find out
                    Mosy other site had a original march date for region 2, but the majority of them have changed the date to October 19

Comment

No way its coming out in March. There's no news.
                      I'm betting amazon's date is the correct one. I think its October 19 th

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                        No way its coming out in March. There's no news.
                        I'm betting amazon's date is the correct one. I think its October 19 th

but why!? with this long drought of no sanctuary, this would be the perfect time to give the fans something to pacify them *and* bring in new fans... oy, i say oy.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

but why!? with this long drought of no sanctuary, this would be the perfect time to give the fans something to pacify them *and* bring in new fans... oy, i say oy.
                          I'd say that it has to do with the new international TV deals, there are some countries that are just recently starting to show Sanctuary and you don't want to destroy one market to feather another one. I don't particularly like it nor agree with some of the logic behind it but I want the Sanctuary peeps to get the maximum return they can so that they continue.

*kicks Aussie networks*

We still don't have Sanctuary
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                            I'd say that it has to do with the new international TV deals, there are some countries that are just recently starting to show Sanctuary and you don't want to destroy one market to feather another one. I don't particularly like it nor agree with some of the logic behind it but I want the Sanctuary peeps to get the maximum return they can so that they continue.

*kicks Aussie networks*

We still don't have Sanctuary
                            I totally agree.

Comment

i don't understand where you get the amazon information, it's been deleted for over a week now. the one on play.com says 9th march and i think that is the right one.

Comment

i don't understand where you get the amazon information, it's been deleted for over a week now. the one on play.com says 9th march and i think that is the right one.
                                Amazon:- http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...pf_rd_i=468294

HMV:- http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProduct...;-1&sku=897127

Both state october after they both originally said march. Amazon are typically more reliable when it comes to release dates than play.com

Comment

Working...
                                X