Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary - Emilie Ullerup (mentioned) - UberSciFi Geek: Steph Song Interview:

At UberSciFi Geek:

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

Steph Song Faces Prehistoric Pests and Multiversal Travel in Her First Outings Into Sci-Fi

March 20, 2009

by Raven Kai

While she may have been voted “Sexiest Women in the World” by FHM magazine, Steph Song is anything but “just another pretty face”. From the moment she first began her acting career in Singapore in 2002, she’s been winning hearts and awards for her roles in dramatic and comedic television and film. Already a huge success in the Asian Pacific, in 2005 she decided to return to Canada, one of several countries she made her home in as a child. She quickly established herself in the Vancouver acting scene with roles in Everything’s Gone Green, Dragon Boys and jPod. With several films in post-production and others now making the festival rounds, Steph has kept herself very busy. She now splits her time between Vancouver and Australia, not only acting but producing with her company Island Films. She took some time out of her very busy schedule to talk a little bit about her past success, current projects and future plans ...

...ÜSFG) Okay. Thank you. I will definitely look that up. So, last year you were part of the award winning cast and critically acclaimed show jPod.

(SS) Mmm.

(ÜSFG) Yes, that’s actually how I became a fan of yours.

(SS) Aww.

(ÜSFG) What was it like being a part of such a dynamic cast and show?

(SS) Oh I LOVED it! Emilie (Ullerup) would be able to attest to just… It was just a joy being on set every single day with such a marvelous team of actors, and we all got along so great. Like, I count Emilie as one of my best pals.

(ÜSFG) She said the same thing about you.

... (ÜSFG) Alright, so Paradox. It’s kind of a sci-fi/fantasy that takes place in an alternate universe Earth where magic is the rule, and you have a pretty significant part in this.

... (SS) And Emilie is actually in that!

(ÜSFG) Yes! I was just getting ready to ask about that. She said she…

(SS) It was so wonderful because the director, Brenton Spencer, has directed a few episodes of Sanctuary and when I met with him he was talking about Sanctuary and, um, it was our brilliant idea that Emilie must most definitely come in, her being a good pal of mine and him having worked with her before, and the whole Sanctuary connection. It was like, “Well, she has to be in it, no ifs, ands or buts” and so I got on the phone and I absolutely wrangled her into the project. It was great to work to work with Emilie again. Any time, any day.

(ÜSFG) Well, hopefully we’ll see you on Sanctuary in Season 2.

(SS) I’ve talked to her about that. I said, “You know, even if like I come back as a hideous monster or something and we have a big fight scene between the two of us. Awesome.” And she was like, “We’ll find something better for you than that.”

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1 / Sanctuary - SciFi.com Newsletter week March 29 '09:

From the e-mail SciFi.com newsletter for the week of March 29 '09:

SCI FI Movie Premiere

Stargate: Continuum

Friday at 9/8C

The past threatens to erase the present when the crew treks back in time, to a world where the Stargate program never existed. Featuring Sanctuary's Amanda Tapping.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1/SGA/Sanctuary - Christopher Heyerdahl Joins Creation's Vancouver Con:

From a Creation Entertainment e-mail announcement:

We're almost out the door to Vancouver for Creation Entertainment's annual Official STARGATE SG-1/ATLANTIS Convention this coming weekend and we've just confirmed yet another super-cool guest star:

CHRISTOPHER HEYERDAHL

STARGATE: ATLANTIS’
        Todd the Wraith/Halling; SANCTUARY’s Bigfoot/John Druitt/Jack the Ripper. Christopher will be appearing on stage on Thursday, signing autographs for a nominal fee, and doing photo ops. Autograph/photo op tickets will be on sale at the convention.

VANCOUVER, B.C.
        Thurs., Fri., Sat. & Sun.
        April 2 - 5, 2009
        Hilton Metrotown Vancouver
        6083 McKay Ave.
        Burnaby, BC

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Jonathon Young (Sanctuary's Nikola Tesla) in Studies in Motion by Electric Company Theatre this week in Vancouver: http://www.electriccompanytheatre.com/
          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
            SG1/SGA/Sanctuary - Christopher Heyerdahl Joins Creation's Vancouver Con:

From a Creation Entertainment e-mail announcement:

We're almost out the door to Vancouver for Creation Entertainment's annual Official STARGATE SG-1/ATLANTIS Convention this coming weekend and we've just confirmed yet another super-cool guest star:

CHRISTOPHER HEYERDAHL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...rheyerdahl.jpg

STARGATE: ATLANTIS’
            Todd the Wraith/Halling; SANCTUARY’s Bigfoot/John Druitt/Jack the Ripper. Christopher will be appearing on stage on Thursday, signing autographs for a nominal fee, and doing photo ops. Autograph/photo op tickets will be on sale at the convention.

VANCOUVER, B.C.
            Thurs., Fri., Sat. & Sun.
            April 2 - 5, 2009
            Hilton Metrotown Vancouver
            6083 McKay Ave.
            Burnaby, BC

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...nvancouver.jpg
            cool .

Comment

Originally posted by lonelygirl19 View Post
              cool .
              Unfortunately he was cancelled a day later, because he was filming.
              sigpic

Comment

Lunch on the Set of Sanctuary with Amanda Tapping:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2956

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGU - Hollywood Reporter: 'Stargate Universe' nabs guest stars - Anderson/Tapping/Shanks/Jones & More!:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=149

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Full report on Amanda Tapping's Panel at Creation Stargate Convention, 2009

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/fe...ouver_09.shtml

Comment

Christopher Heyerdahl to appear in New Moon

SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT STARTS PRODUCTION ON THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON

New cast members include the legendary Volturi, a venerable coven of vampires who weigh and impose the laws of the vampire world, as well as two new members of the Quileute Indian Nation. The Volturi include Charlie Bewley as Demetri, Jamie Campbell Bower as Caius, Daniel Cudmore as Felix, Christopher Heyerdahl as Marcus, all Volturi enforcers.

To see the entire press release please visit the News Section of Summit Entertainment.
                      -

Comment

Official Stargate Magazine # 28 - Ryan Robbins Interview:

The Official Stargate Magazine Issue # 28 is now available (at least by subscription) and should be available shortly at newsstands or from Titan Magazines:

Special 100 page issue: FAREWELL TO ATLANTIS

STARGATE: UNIVERSE - The Beginner's Guide

INTERVIEWS

Ryan Robbins (Also discusses Sanctuary)

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Sanctuary's Christopher Heyerdahl - Total SciFi: Review of Supernatural's On the Head of a Pin:

At Total SciFi:

(Please follow the link for the complete review.)

Supernatural: On the Head of a Pin (season 4, episode 16)

... Almost in its entirety the episode is also shot in close-ups and with tight framing, meaning that the whole focus is on the actors’ faces. And the fantastic, taut acting from everyone in the cast flawlessly carries this off. Christopher Heyerdahl merits a special mention for his smouldering portrayal of Alistair, while Misha Collins conveys Castiel’s thoughts and emotions with assurance.

AND

Total SciFi:

Supernatural: Death Takes a Holiday (season 4, episode 15)

... This is it now – with the second half of the current season underway, Supernatural is beginning to build towards its climax. Going by this, it is certain to be as exciting and tense a climax as anyone could hope for. It is a really good move to bring in genre stalwart Christopher Heyerdahl for a couple of episodes. He just oozes menace and raw emotion with every line and every baleful glance. This is just unmissable.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                            Official Stargate Magazine # 28 - Ryan Robbins Interview:

The Official Stargate Magazine Issue # 28 is now available (at least by subscription) and should be available shortly at newsstands or from Titan Magazines:

Special 100 page issue: FAREWELL TO ATLANTIS

STARGATE: UNIVERSE - The Beginner's Guide

INTERVIEWS

Ryan Robbins (Also discusses Sanctuary)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...stargate28.jpg
                            I am letting my subscription go since SG1 and SGA are gone but I think it doesn't run out until after this issue so I'll look forward to this article. Ryan is such a nice guy.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

At Joseph Mallozzi's blog yesterday, he posted a Peter DeLuise q & a and some photos of PDL. I just realized that one of the photos is from the set of "Robin Hood: Beyond Sherwood" which stars Robin Dunne.

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...d-sherwood.jpg

And I think that is Robin Dunne in the photo with PDL.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1/Sanctuary - GateWorld: Amanda Tapping Video/Audio Interview:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....15&postcount=1

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X