No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 % off-topic but probably this will help to steer the discussion to a less depressing topic (and I feel like sharing )

My sleeping rhythm is a bit off. Usually I eat 'breakfast' when my school serves lunch but lately I have been missing it for sleeping till they stop serving. I have been trying to correct it, so yesterday I took a small nice walk to help me sleep. It was 00:30 or so when I nearly collided with a snowboarder. Yes, on a sidewalk. Wtf, if I may ask!? I live in an are heavily populated by students so strange is common, but snowboarding on sidewalk when it's past midnight...?

On a + side, walking actually helped and I had the most bizarre (but straightly PG cut!) dream in which my online friend tried to make me have sex with her while I'd pretend being John Sheppard. If that is a result of speculating sexuality of fictional characters at the evenings, I don't know if I should speculate more often or stop

Comment

Creepy

On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Roger that, Glitch.

FromOutside,
        I think your dream is hilarious!
        I mean, it's so random that it totally makes me giggle

And a snowboarder on a sidewalk is not much, I can top it
        I remember walking home around 3 AM in my home city in Russia when I saw guys on snow bikes racing on sidewalks That was actually pretty scary.
        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

I made a banner for them though and got yelled at
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

es, snowbikes? I had to google it and, wow, now I want to try them out Probably they are more difficult to fall down with than regular bikes? (I am one of those people who never learned how to ride a bicycle without falling down way too often. It's a small miracle I didn't break anything, except the bike suffered some damage once or twice)

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
              es! the talk of Azra is in spoilers because the mods don't want it being discussed on the thread, they'd rather we keep on topic and not discuss Jon's personal life which would include Azra and Kim actually

Forgive me, I haven't been on the forum lately. So if this has been repeated before.. please update me!

Spoiler:
              Is Azra Young Jonathans daughter?
              Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
              - Doctor Who (series 7)
              - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
              - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
              - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
              - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                Did you have a nice lunch? I went to dinner and a movie with my mom last night, it was fun. We saw Sherlock Holmes and I kept thinking about the Sanctuary Watson.*ruggles back and purrs*

Spoiler:
                OMGOMGOMGOMG *breathes*

i saw sherlock holmes 2 for the third time yesterday.. for some reason Sherlock (RDJ) reminded me of Sanctuary watson. Raher than Jude Law *contains herself*..

What is interesting is there are two watsons John and James... But.. If sanctuary bases its watson on the Sherlock Holmes one, wouldn't Watson be called John instead of James (which i believe is a biologist of some sort.)
                Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
                - Doctor Who (series 7)
                - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
                - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
                - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
                - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Originally posted by iJOKE View Post
                  Forgive me, I haven't been on the forum lately. So if this has been repeated before.. please update me!

Spoiler:
                  Is Azra Young Jonathans daughter?
                  Spoiler:
                  Yes. If you want to know what happened, when, etc. you can google it for further information

Comment

sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

It's a difficult decision: is Nikola more sexy in his lab coat or when he is wearing the tech that got him in virtual Sanctuary?

Comment

Nikola has a lab coat?

Comment

Caught up on my reading.
                          Spoiler:
                          Perhaps they find ATWH theraupeutic, musicians who have suffered tragic loss often compose a piece that helps them come to terms. Nonetheless, they have my deepest sympathy and I grieve for their loss. When I looked it up online after seeing the dedication at the end of Sleepers, I couldn't stop crying for several minutes. It brought to mind my loss of my best friend when she was only 21, I can only imagine what losing a daughter would be like.

*purrs and ruggles*
                          Signature by Glitch33.
                          sigpic
                          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                            Nikola has a lab coat?
                            Now when I think of it, it was probably a doctor's coat I meant that white thing he was wearing when he worked in Mexico, in that drug clinic. Such a beautiful piece of clothing!

Comment

I am sorry but my mind reels at the mention of Nikola in a doctor's coat
                              *snaps out of it*
                              That coat does have lots of potential but I still prefer the futuristic virtual reality thingy. I mean, it provides even more room for fantasy *cough* plot bunnies *cough* then The Coat.

Comment

^ True indeed! But The Coat still has a special place in my hearth

Gah, I have to go to sleep... Meaning, I'll stare the ceiling at least 1½ hours today before falling asleep... Ah no, I just dropped a plate made of glass. Seems like I'll be cleaning... Have fun, everybody -->

Comment

Working...
                                X