• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*ruffles Glitch*
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
      Haha, did you see the wine bottles on the table and floor in her office! ;D
      I know! I wondered whether the whole Sanctuary cast & crew had to collect their empty bottles for that scene
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
        I know! I wondered whether the whole Sanctuary cast & crew had to collect their empty bottles for that scene
        Haha! 'Right guys, keep your wine bottles over the weekend, we've got a depressed vampire next episode so we're gonna need as many as we can get. Actually, you can call your friends too, that'll help!'
        sigpic
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
          Haha! 'Right guys, keep your wine bottles over the weekend, we've got a depressed vampire next episode so we're gonna need as many as we can get. Actually, you can call your friends too, that'll help!'

Gah, it won't let me green you!

*virtual green*

Hmm, what about all those wine bottles in Helen's cellar? Or were they digital?

Comment

Gah, it won't let me green you!

*virtual green*

Hmm, what about all those wine bottles in Helen's cellar? Or were they digital?

Thanks *accepts virtual green*

Um, you mean in Sleepers? I think the immediate surrounding ones were real and then the ones in the background was ANthems magic at work I don't think it costs much to buy empty wine bottles....
            sigpic
            Indeed

Comment

You guys are too fast for me to keep up at work, lol!

*purrs and ruggles* Having fun snuggling with your clone, Glitch?

Signature by Glitch33.
              sigpic
              Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                You guys are too fast for me to keep up at work, lol!
                LOL! *ruffles*
                sigpic
                Indeed

Comment

That's such a lovely pic, Elor! Who is the lucky one close to Jon?

And way to call it, Glitch is probably totally busy with his clone. He just pretends that he is moving so that we don't disturb him

Comment

That's such a lovely pic, Elor! Who is the lucky one close to Jon?

And way to call it, Glitch is probably totally busy with his clone. He just pretends that he is moving so that we don't disturb him
                    Thats a lady called Claire, she's got loads of AT real costumes!

Haha, 'pretending' to be moving! LOL
                    sigpic
                    Indeed

Comment

Lucky lucky lucky lady called Claire! *really envy *

But then, if I ever get that close to Jon, no bodyguards will stop me from ruffling his hair!

Comment

Lucky lucky lucky lady called Claire! *really envy *

But then, if I ever get that close to Jon, no bodyguards will stop me from ruffling his hair!
                        Haha! I was tempted to do that.....
                        sigpic
                        Indeed

Comment

LOL, you guys are funny. I would probably be tempted, too, though.

Signature by Glitch33.
                          sigpic
                          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Yeah, figured that already... now I really want to know WHAT on earth made our dearest vampire drink brandy!!!
                            I thought in one of the deleted scenes (from The Hollow Men) that he poured a brandy for himself and Druitt after Druitt teleported back to the Sanctuary and had snow on his clothes?? or am I confused? Anyway, just cuz he loves his wine doesn't mean he can't have something else from time to time.

I'd so love to ruffle his hair if I got to meet him someday, but I'm afraid I'd be too scared to ask. He might think it's dumb.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

It's not dumb, just disrespectful!
                              I mean, imagine a line of people and everybody wants to touch your hair *major freak out* I would totally mind strangers touching me anywhere let alone on my head!

I mean, it's a nice Tesla/Jon fantasy but it's not viable when you actually meet the person.
                              *aww *

Comment

*purrr purrr purr* Oh yea that's totally what's happening My clone is just being very cuddly .... No seriously though I am moving

On the edge of breaking down
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X