Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
    LOL, Dino, I think almost every single girl here would like a .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...a/TheScore.jpg

*ruggles*
    Who doesn't, Elorendil? A hug will be nice, too!
    sigpic
    Sign by me

Comment

Yep. I'd go for a hug any day. I have to say, hugs are pretty epic - I got one from my personal hero (a famous pianist) last year. Actually, it was more than one (three on my first visit, five on my second), and he even drove me home one day when the buses got shut down!!

Anyway, back on topic, yes, a hug from Jon would definitely be epic.

Glitch? Where did you go? Are you snuggling with your clone again?
      Signature by Glitch33.
      sigpic
      Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Sorry my comp keeps freezing on me *ruggles and purs* stupid internet connection

*extra ruggles*
        On the edge of breaking down
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

*purrs and ruggles back* His expression in that pic is so funny.

Signature by Glitch33.
          sigpic
          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

I've just fixed my comp problem. Feeling like the boss

And I agree, a hug is great. A hug is not too private and universally accepted.

I wonder how many people Jon hugged during his first con? I mean, I bet he is not quite used to squeeing fans from his theater career, so maybe he was a tad overwhelmed
            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
              I wonder how many people Jon hugged during his first con? I mean, I bet he is not quite used to squeeing fans from his theater career, so maybe he was a tad overwhelmed
              I think he better get prepared because from now on squeeing fans like me will be waiting at the theatre, to hug him and ruffle his hair!
              sigpic
              Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                I think he better get prepared because from now on squeeing fans like me will be waiting at the theatre, to hug him and ruffle his hair!
                I am really surprised that Jonathon can move freely where he lives. Maybe there are not that many Sanctuary fans in his district *shrugs*

Comment

Or he has the ability to drop out of public eyes whenever he wishes, just like Nikola.
                  sigpic
                  Sign by me

Comment

Sorry I disappeared but as I said my comp is giving me trouble*ruggles Elorand purrs*

On the edge of breaking down
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

I am really surprised that Jonathon can move freely where he lives. Maybe there are not that many Sanctuary fans in his district *shrugs*
                      Maybe Sanctuary fans respect actors and usually leave them alone when they are not in duty? I think AT said in a interview something like that.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgOz4...ature=youtu.be

this is meant for new years.. but oh well
                        Enjoy!!
                        Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
                        - Doctor Who (series 7)
                        - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
                        - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
                        - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
                        - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Thank you, iJoke, it's really awesome! I like Nikola's "poof!!!" at 01:13, so funny!
                          sigpic
                          Sign by me

Comment

Oh i def felt honored to recieve my pressie from NAD. I was about to fall out of my chiar when i saw how amazing they were. She even made me a Jon sig and avi here.

They are so pretty. I will probably change to these soon. I just love the TESLEN ones.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
                              Maybe Sanctuary fans respect actors and usually leave them alone when they are not in duty? I think AT said in a interview something like that.
                              I don't mean fans actually annoying actors...
                              I mean, you know, if you live in the same city and see the actors accidentally, you'll probably have to put a lot of effort into behaving normal
                              I think Jonathon, Amanda and the rest are keenly aware of the people who are *not* staring

Originally posted by iJOKE View Post

Enjoy!!

Awesome pressies, Max! Love the avatar in particular. I do have a soft spot for irregular edges

Off to check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                                If I ever have the chance of getting close to JY, I think I'll be too happy and excited to remotely remember anything I should say, let alone ruffling his hair! I would probably just go like this or this but in a nice way. Of course my most wanted action is which I am going to get in my dream, if I watch enough Nikola clips/fan vids before going to sleep!
                                Thats excactly what I was like! I forgot ALL the questions I had ready and stood there like an idiot staring at his head while he signed the pic! lol , then I thought up just a random... 'so....hows your first convention going, are you enjoying it?' *slaps self* what a doof! My mum recorded my 'conversation' and It looked like I was just desperate to get a pic with him! lol ?I turned to her and went 'take a picture!' LOL
                                But I think the best part of that was that when I got the pic at the table, I put my arm around him and he did it too! Squeeee! In the pic you can see his fingers on my arm!!
                                Ramble over......

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                                Yep. I'd go for a hug any day. I have to say, hugs are pretty epic - I got one from my personal hero (a famous pianist) last year. Actually, it was more than one (three on my first visit, five on my second), and he even drove me home one day when the buses got shut down!!

Anyway, back on topic, yes, a hug from Jon would definitely be epic.
                                Wow! He sounds like a lovely guy! I bet you were nearly fainting when he drove you home! And secretly thanking any God for making the buses broke down!

I've just fixed my comp problem. Feeling like the boss

And I agree, a hug is great. A hug is not too private and universally accepted.

I have no idea how many people he hugged, I'm guessing he at least hugged 100 times maybe (some people more than once )

Originally posted by iJOKE View Post

Enjoy!!
                                AWESOME!

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                                Oh i def felt honored to recieve my pressie from NAD. I was about to fall out of my chiar when i saw how amazing they were. She even made me a Jon sig and avi here.

[IMG]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/Icons/jyoaviseksan1.jpg[/IMG ]

[IMG]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/martnmsseksantjyo.jpg[/IMG ]

They are so pretty. I will probably change to these soon. I just love the TESLEN ones.
                                OHMYGAWD! They are amazing!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                                'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                                : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                                I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X