No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched it, thank you CrazyCat (I couldn't watch the CityTV one) and OMG Niko is HOT!!!!!!!!

This may be the wrong thread but:
    Spoiler:
    He gets a kiss from Helen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic
    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I'm not sure this is the exact thread to post this in but that OH MY.... SO MUCH FREAKING EXCITE:

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary8 View Post
        I'm not sure this is the exact thread to post this in but that OH MY.... SO MUCH FREAKING EXCITE:

I just posted a smaller version of that pic on the Shipper Thread!

*iz still excited*
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Sanctuary8, thanks for sharing that! It's my background at work now. It's making me veeeeeeery happy.
          Signature by Glitch33.
          sigpic
          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
            Sanctuary8, thanks for sharing that! It's my background at work now. It's making me veeeeeeery happy.
            glad to make you happy.

I can't even express how excited I am for this season now.

Spoiler:
            I'm SO happy to know that this is coming and can't wait to see the before/after circumstances.
            However, part of me wishes they didn't show the kiss in the behind the scenes junk so that it could be a surprise... now it feels like when you peek at a present before you open it and already know what's inside....
            Last edited by Sanctuary8; 13 September 2011, 02:08 PM. Reason: misspelled word

Comment

*runs in* I'M BACK!!!!!!!! YES YES YES! *clears throat* Anyway .... Yamii here's the pressie I promised you. Just watched the video I can't wait!!!!!!!!

On the edge of breaking down
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary8 View Post

Spoiler:
                ABOUT ****ING TIME **Squeals and runs in circles in excitment** That better not be a one time thing - if it is I am writing a strongly worded letter to the sanctuary screenwriters and all the people who make it happen that aren't on camera.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                  *runs in* I'M BACK!!!!!!!! YES YES YES! *clears throat* Anyway .... Yamii here's the pressie I promised you. Just watched the video I can't wait!!!!!!!!

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...JYTEATWOTS.jpg
                  <---Loves it And I can't wait either

Originally posted by DeviouslyPsychotic View Post
                  ABOUT ****ING TIME **Squeals and runs in circles in excitment** That better not be a one time thing - if it is I am writing a strongly worded letter to the sanctuary screenwriters and all the people who make it happen that aren't on camera.
                  ^agrees wholeheartedly!
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Glad you like it .... I was trying to make the tut for it but uh .... Meh lost concentration so .... But I hope it turned out ok

SIDE NOTE: That's exactly how my hair is styled today
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

If my hair was that short, it would definitely not do that! My hair won't do what I want it to do, period! I think your hair is too awesome to ruffle today then, unless you want us to mess it up....

Of course I liked it! I already snurched it Besides it has everyone's favorite pic of JY
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Oh please *gives puppy dog eyes* I love my hair being ruffled makes me feel appreciated

sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Okay.......*ruffles alot* <---- This is a Thank you for the banner

*ruffles alot* for the pretty pictures

*runs off to make a new Teslen siggie with that pic*
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Good I can't wait too see what you come up with *purr purr purr purr purr*

sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Love that pic, right before the ignorant brats hit him with the suv...

*ruffles*

*runs back to PS*
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

For all of you who want to hear Jonathon Sing ....

Go to f***yeahjonathonyoung.tumblr.com

Last edited by Glitch33; 13 September 2011, 03:20 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X