No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My clone came back from his joy ride and told me that he was going to build a mansion with a lab. And the address is going to be 3327 Tesla Avenue.
    "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      well...he acts Young with certain things that he does XD *splashes you with gutter water*
      I'm gonna use Nad's quote here: he's young at heart
      and as you were suggesting so subtle, not only his heart is young

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        I'm gonna use Nad's quote here: he's young at heart
        and as you were suggesting so subtle, not only his heart is young
        hahahaha good old Nad with the awesome quote....and yes id try to be subtle well, we all know where i reside like ALL the time XD
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

hahahaha good old Nad with the awesome quote....and yes id try to be subtle well, we all know where i reside like ALL the time XD
          yeah like 25 out of 24 hours a day
          he's a living paradox. Young and experienced!!!

Comment

yeah like 25 out of 24 hours a day
            he's a living paradox. Young and experienced!!!

GOT THAT RIGHT!!! XD
            sigpic

Comment

My clone is doing an evil laugh. Should I be worried?
              "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

GOT THAT RIGHT!!! XD
                course I did

oh I randomly remembered about this vid and song

when it says in the beginning "Where have all the good men gone?" my mind always replies "Canda"

Comment

course I did

oh I randomly remembered about this vid and song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMLGTQKoekM

when it says in the beginning "Where have all the good men gone?" my mind always replies "Canda"
                  BAHAHAHA omggg thats what i thought and i hadnt read your comment XD
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                    My clone is doing an evil laugh. Should I be worried?
                    you should watch him carefuly. he's definetly up to something

BAHAHAHA omggg thats what i thought and i hadnt read your comment XD
                    xD Great minds
                    well it's actually kind of true

my best friend just texted me something like "your mind is still on Tesla's frequency?"

Comment

xD Great minds
                      well it's actually kind of true

my best friend just texted me something like "your mind is still on Tesla's frequency?"
                      its VERY true

everybodys on Tesla frequency around here XD
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh my Gosh, you are so fast. I can't believe my eyes.
                        So many posts with celebration of awesomeness of Nikola Tesla Yay for him.
                        Btw, I think that he sometimes looks like a man ( a vampire ) who just experienced many things and he lived many years. I have always wondered about the past this man ( vampire ) had. Do you think that he always wanted to rebuild his race ? Or did he do something more .. or did he finish his task ? Would you like to see an episode where Nikola's vampires would rule the world with Nikola as a leader ?
                        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          Oh my Gosh, you are so fast. I can't believe my eyes.
                          So many posts with celebration of awesomeness of Nikola Tesla Yay for him.
                          Btw, I think that he sometimes looks like a man ( a vampire ) who just experienced many things and he lived many years. I have always wondered about the past this man ( vampire ) had. Do you think that he always wanted to rebuild his race ? Or did he do something more .. or did he finish his task ? Would you like to see an episode where Nikola's vampires would rule the world with Nikola as a leader ?
                          hahaha kinda hard not to move so fast when you're talking about Nikola in leather XD
                          i think we're getting a look into the past in s3 from what ive heard!!
                          sigpic

Comment

hahaha kinda hard not to move so fast when you're talking about Nikola in leather XD
                            i think we're getting a look into the past in s3 from what ive heard!!
                            I know but .. maybe there won't be anything about Nikola's race .. and about rebuilding her. Maybe it would be just THE history of The Five .. I would like to see an epiosde where Nikola looses his mind and he takes control of the world
                            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                              I know but .. maybe there won't be anything about Nikola's race .. and about rebuilding her. Maybe it would be just THE history of The Five .. I would like to see an epiosde where Nikola looses his mind and he takes control of the world
                              rule the world...ok maybe! haha but why would you want to see him loose his mind?
                              sigpic

Comment

its VERY true

everybodys on Tesla frequency around here XD
                                hahaha soo true!

about Nikola ruling the world. as much as he'd like, Helen will never let him
                                but one thing's for sure...with so many fangirls he's so close to world domination

Comment

Working...
                                X