• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*purrs*

Spoiler:
    Signature by Glitch33.
    sigpic
    Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

*ruffles*

btw: thanks for the green
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

*purrs* *distracts herself after a nasty call by looking a pretty pictures*

Signature by Glitch33.
        sigpic
        Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

I don't care what his hair is like, he's delish no matter what his hair looks like! Although I am partial to the look he had in Awakening! He had that something extra, didn't he!?
          sigpic
          Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
          'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
          : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

He certainly did!

Signature by Glitch33.
            sigpic

Comment

Ah! The suit! *flails*
              sigpic
              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
              Indeed

Comment

OMG the pics are gorgeous!

*ruffles*
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I know! I LOVE that pic. So amazing!

This one is quite nice, too.
                  Signature by Glitch33.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh yes! He definately suits a suit! LOL
                    sigpic
                    Indeed

Comment

*PURRS*

Signature by Glitch33.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I edited this pic, made it brighter, enhanced colour and lets see if someone can guess what else I changed lol........
                        Last edited by StarSancFar; 05 September 2011, 12:52 PM. Reason: spoiler tags
                        sigpic
                        Indeed

Comment

I think you tweaked his eye color to make them bluer. You also changed the tie color.

Profile shot!
                          Signature by Glitch33.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yep, changed the tie colour! But I actually didn't change his eye colour but probs when I used the colour boost it made them bluer.... oh, his eyes!!
                            sigpic
                            Indeed

Comment

I like playing with his eye color. I definitely made them just a bit bluer for this banner:

Signature by Glitch33.
                              sigpic

Comment

Loved what you did to the pic Star and Elor I love it! *ruffles*
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X