Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    haha well i just deicded where im going to college and sent everything in and am beyond done with school right now...just dont tell me clone that, he'd be very upset
    haha
    Spoiler:
    I get stuck with school another year 'till college but the upcoming year scares the hell out of me I'll have so much to do because at the end of the year I have several exams which matter a lot when it comes to entering college. Not to metion I don't have a clue (yet) of the college I wanna follow, and of course there's the thing I'll get separated of my best friends I don't even wanna think about this yet...I'm trying to enjoy this year (at least what is left of it) as much as I can

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      haha
      Spoiler:
      I get stuck with school another year 'till college but the upcoming year scares the hell out of me I'll have so much to do because at the end of the year I have several exams which matter a lot when it comes to entering college. Not to metion I don't have a clue (yet) of the college I wanna follow, and of course there's the thing I'll get separated of my best friends I don't even wanna think about this yet...I'm trying to enjoy this year (at least what is left of it) as much as I can
      Spoiler:
      i know exacttllyyyy what you mean about the best friend thing, oy. i hate that i have to leave him, he's actually been teasing me about how i'm abandoning him But take from me, who went through it all already, as much as you def. have to live up the last year, its not going to be as terrible as it seems. bc it will all work and be just fine exams, colleges and all
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Spoiler:
        i know exacttllyyyy what you mean about the best friend thing, oy. i hate that i have to leave him, he's actually been teasing me about how i'm abandoning him But take from me, who went through it all already, as much as you def. have to live up the last year, its not going to be as terrible as it seems. bc it will all work and be just fine exams, colleges and all
        Spoiler:
        wish I'd be that optimistic sometimes but I have these moments when I realize how quickly the time passes by and most of the time I don't even seem to notice. I swear, I have the feeling that I'm missing important parts of my life because of the monotone life I have. you know, you get caught up with every day life and forget to live.
        yep, I'm having one of these moments right now *sighs*

Comment

Spoiler:
          wish I'd be that optimistic sometimes but I have these moments when I realize how quickly the time passes by and most of the time I don't even seem to notice. I swear, I have the feeling that I'm missing important parts of my life because of the monotone life I have. you know, you get caught up with every day life and forget to live.
          yep, I'm having one of these moments right now *sighs*
          Spoiler:
          haha trust me, i only seem that way bc im done. i totally felt the way you did. infact i had a whole melt down a few weeks ago where i completely freaked out bc it hit me i was going to be going and wouldnt see my bff every.day. but it passes and you realize that these were the best times of your life and you did live them and you look back and your like "damn. i rocked that!" haha
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            haha trust me, i only seem that way bc im done. i totally felt the way you did. infact i had a whole melt down a few weeks ago where i completely freaked out bc it hit me i was going to be going and wouldnt see my bff every.day. but it passes and you realize that these were the best times of your life and you did live them and you look back and your like "damn. i rocked that!" haha
            Spoiler:
            to happier times then

on topic
            me, rewatching The Five today: "here's Nikola...omg I love his voice", "henry, Will, Big Guy -bla bla bla fast forward", "Nikola again ", "Ashely, John -bla bla ba save Helen bla bla bla", "turn volume to maximum and focus (if possible) on Nikola's voice"

Comment

Spoiler:
              to happier times then

on topic
              me, rewtching The Five today: "here's Nikola...omg I love his voice", "henry, Will, Big Guy -bla bla bla fast forward", "Nikola again ", "Ashely, John -bla bla ba save Helen bla bla bla", "turn volume to maximum and focus (if possible) on Nikola's voice"
              LMAO seee, i watch it on my laptop, that way i can plug in the headphones and when he says "my god you look sexy with a gun" i pretend he's whispering it to me bc it sounds like that
              sigpic

Comment

LMAO seee, i watch it on my laptop, that way i can plug in the headphones and when he says "my god you look sexy with a gun" i pretend he's whispering it to me bc it sounds like that
                I'm watching with my headphones on too I'm to selfish to let the sound of his voice spread through the whole room
                I sounded like a freak

Comment

I'm watching with my headphones on too I'm to selfish to let the sound of his voice spread through the whole room
                  I sounded like a freak
                  haha not all, i totally get that
                  sigpic

Comment

Sincerest apologies for my double post.

Im reading heart of darkness for my english class and so im reading reading readning and then the narrator describes this one guy, a boiler maker, as being as bald as the palm of a hand so im like "HAHAAH DRUITT!! he's bald and makes my blood boil!! HAAHAHAAAA" aaanddd then a sentence later the narrator says this bald guy's (AND I QUOTE NOW!!) "passion of his life was pigeon flying. he was an enthusiast and a connoisseur. He would rave about piegons. After work hours he used sometimes to come over from his hut for a talk with his children and his pigeons."

which was followed by me saying "OK thats a messed up image of Druitt chatting with a young girl and a pigeon over a cup of tea. Thats suppose to be NIKO!!!"

*sighs* just another way Sanctuary, Niko, and Tesla come to play in my real life
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      All you people worried about college--I was the exact same way 2 years ( WOW I feel OLD, especially since I visited my high school this morning and everyone looked so YOUNG ) ago. Let me just say, nothing will stay exactly the same. There's a lot of emotional adjustment, I won't lie (which I partially failed at freshman year), and it does take some effort to stay in contact with friends.

But trust me. It will be the best experience of your life so far. As long as you don't do anything stupid, which I'm sure none of you will You don't need crazy parties to have fun in college. It's college. It can get insane, but it's fun just b/c of the simple fact that it's college. Make the most of what you have left of high school, but don't close up to the opportunity once you get to wherever you're going. It will be awesome

And if it isn't, don't hesitate to ask yourself the question of whether you want to transfer somewhere else. There is no point in living in a place that you don't like, b/c it'll just spread to academics and make everything worse.

And if you still have no idea of what to do with your life, don't worry. I'm still trying to figure that out and I'm almost halfway done already

Sincerest apologies for my double post.

Im reading heart of darkness for my english class and so im reading reading readning and then the narrator describes this one guy, a boiler maker, as being as bald as the palm of a hand so im like "HAHAAH DRUITT!! he's bald and makes my blood boil!! HAAHAHAAAA" aaanddd then a sentence later the narrator says this bald guy's (AND I QUOTE NOW!!) "passion of his life was pigeon flying. he was an enthusiast and a connoisseur. He would rave about piegons. After work hours he used sometimes to come over from his hut for a talk with his children and his pigeons."

which was followed by me saying "OK thats a messed up image of Druitt chatting with a young girl and a pigeon over a cup of tea. Thats suppose to be NIKO!!!"

*sighs* just another way Sanctuary, Niko, and Tesla come to play in my real life

OMG I LOVE THAT BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Except I forgot the name of the character...I would run and get my copy but I am too lazy. lol
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        All you people worried about college--I was the exact same way 2 years ( WOW I feel OLD, especially since I visited my high school this morning and everyone looked so YOUNG ) ago. Let me just say, nothing will stay exactly the same. There's a lot of emotional adjustment, I won't lie (which I partially failed at freshman year), and it does take some effort to stay in contact with friends.

But trust me. It will be the best experience of your life so far. As long as you don't do anything stupid, which I'm sure none of you will You don't need crazy parties to have fun in college. It's college. It can get insane, but it's fun just b/c of the simple fact that it's college. Make the most of what you have left of high school, but don't close up to the opportunity once you get to wherever you're going. It will be awesome

And if it isn't, don't hesitate to ask yourself the question of whether you want to transfer somewhere else. There is no point in living in a place that you don't like, b/c it'll just spread to academics and make everything worse.

And if you still have no idea of what to do with your life, don't worry. I'm still trying to figure that out and I'm almost halfway done already

OMG I LOVE THAT BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Except I forgot the name of the character...I would run and get my copy but I am too lazy. lol
                        really you like it? i mean im only up to the second chapter so i cant really pass judgement but its ok thus far.
                        the character was the boiler-maker...with the beard to his waist...haha idk
                        sigpic

Comment

really you like it? i mean im only up to the second chapter so i cant really pass judgement but its ok thus far.
                          the character was the boiler-maker...with the beard to his waist...haha idk
                          Yes, I liked it b/c it's weird and dark and b/c the entire book can be read on 3 different levels ( ) and my insanely over-analytic brain likes that kind of thing.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Yes, I liked it b/c it's weird and dark and b/c the entire book can be read on 3 different levels ( ) and my insanely over-analytic brain likes that kind of thing.
                            THREE?! OMG MY TEACHER SAID SIX!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

THREE?! OMG MY TEACHER SAID SIX!!!
                              SIX?!?! WTF THERE ARE SIX?! *nerdspaz* First of all, there's the 3 thing. Second of all, now I feel like I've missed something...wtf there are 3 more levels that I missed?! Oh, I'm not going to get over this for a long time LMAO
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

SIX?!?! WTF THERE ARE SIX?! *nerdspaz* First of all, there's the 3 thing. Second of all, now I feel like I've missed something...wtf there are 3 more levels that I missed?! Oh, I'm not going to get over this for a long time LMAO
                                haha well id get my paper with all six stuff but its wayy downstairs and im wayy upstairs soo another time
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X