Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
    Awesome Sammie *snurches* I can add these to my collection

Thanks Twin *hugs and clings* Mis misses my Lena though, one lonely Koala without her *pouts and snuggles into Twin's arm* I hope I get to talk to her soon to and glad you liked the video . I know I'm a genius hehe!
    Just stay positive Twin She will contact you soon..I know it Plus I think I'm psychic in some capacity LOL
    sigpic
    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me..." Evanes
    cence
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Lol ... Of course you are Twin ... I'm convinced we both have telepathy lol
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Lol ... Of course you are Twin ... I'm convinced we both have telepathy lol
        LOL Twin I'm so happy ...my sister is coming home I get to see her tomorrow YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! She lives in Vancouver, Washington. Big improvement from the other day when I was depressed...I had just sold my engagement ring and wedding band that day...I was sad to let them go..they were so beautiful..and it meant an end had come to my relationship
        sigpic

But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

*huggles* I hope you have fun with your sister tomorrow You should make some Tesla art I miss your art *clings to arm* please Twin? please please please? *gives puppy dog face*
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch, love the banner and the video. Yes, Tesla loves to live like a king...a king with electrifying style.

Hello Samantha.Majka! I am a teslenite and a trooper too! Love the pictures. They really capture one of the best moments of TOB.

Hope you both feel better, Glitch and Aurora. Keep smiling

Comment

*huggles* I hope you have fun with your sister tomorrow You should make some Tesla art I miss your art *clings to arm* please Twin? please please please? *gives puppy dog face*
              Of course I will Twin I'll try my best to fit it in...have a hectic week ahead...ugh...need to hang out with my sis as much as possible b/c she is only here for about 2-3 weeks...plus I'm moving out this week..and I'm filing the divorce papers on Monday....going to need a drink after that...ugh..
              sigpic

But you still have
              All of me..." Evanes
              cence
              [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                Of course I will Twin I'll try my best to fit it in...have a hectic week ahead...ugh...need to hang out with my sis as much as possible b/c she is only here for about 2-3 weeks...plus I'm moving out this week..and I'm filing the divorce papers on Monday....going to need a drink after that...ugh..
                I'll be sure to make you some art to if you want Twin
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

LOL Twin I'm so happy ...my sister is coming home I get to see her tomorrow YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! She lives in Vancouver, Washington. Big improvement from the other day when I was depressed...I had just sold my engagement ring and wedding band that day...I was sad to let them go..they were so beautiful..and it meant an end had come to my relationship
                  Aw, really? That's so awesome!! And she lives just across from the Vancouver in Canada??? You need to go visit her sometime to have an excuse to stalk J-Yo lol
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                    As for how
                    Spoiler:
                    He gets revamped.. Probably his hard work and the help of the vampire queen?! We'll find out soon though!

Spoiler:
                    Plus he's off in Baden-Baden soaking up those healing waters... maybe that helps him. Or maybe since she's a vampire queen she does have the ability to make someone a vampire (with a bite or another way) where other vampires could not. ??

Aurora: Sammie,love the pics I love it when he's tied up
                    hehehehehe too much of him is covered with all that "webbing" though, if you ask me. *shakes head to clear mental image* LOL

Okay, I'm off to see Glitch's video.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Hope you like it Six
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

monalisacodeThanks for that I'm just having the worst year ever..I hope it gets better from here on out...I have my doubts though...
                        Mimzy, LOL it is a good reason to visit isn't it That area is so beautiful..I love it Probably will visit her at some point..
                        Numbersix,LOL when it comes to him being tied up..I just can't help myself
                        Glitch,It's okay Twin You don't have to make me anything..but if you decide to then it will be very much appreciated
                        sigpic

But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

Comment

Glitch,It's okay Twin You don't have to make me anything..but if you decide to then it will be very much appreciated
                          Hm .... What could I make for you Twin? Something Teslen? Or do you want just Tesla?
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Hm .... What could I make for you Twin? Something Teslen? Or do you want just Tesla?
                            Whatever you would like to do Twin I would be happy with anything that you would make me
                            I'm making one right now it's probably going to border on depressing though..
                            Spoiler:
                            I went to leave the room after he got home from work and he told me not to leave..that he wanted company....I mean....what does he want from me...he pushes me away and then wants my shoulder to cry on..ugh..so confused..not to mention the papers are being filed tomorrow..

Here is some artwork from me...it's alright I guess..
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Aurora7783; 01 May 2011, 07:09 PM. Reason: artwork
                            sigpic

But you still have
                            All of me..." Evanes
                            cence
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

*huggles Twin* I wish I could help you, how does a red banner sound with quotes from "I Need A Hero" .... Tesla can be your hero Love the artwork btw Twin *snurches*
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

*huggles Twin* I wish I could help you, how does a red banner sound with quotes from "I Need A Hero" .... Tesla can be your hero Love the artwork btw Twin *snurches*
                                Thanks Twin *hugs back* That would be cool and thanks about the art made one for the Teslen thread too
                                sigpic

But you still have
                                All of me..." Evanes
                                cence
                                [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X