Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    i think there would be an international moment of total squee. i mean, the man has a sexy voice speaking english. but speaking his own native langauge.....

oh.my.god.

*thunks away at the thought*
    *thunks too*
    international squee indeed
    *imagines spechless the moment*

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *nods and has happy images*
      *sighs*
      Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      *thunks too*
      international squee indeed
      *imagines spechless the moment*
      Seee!!! its a glorious moment that simply must happen....if only so blow up fangirls brains hahaha

*really long siiiigh*
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Seee!!! its a glorious moment that simply must happen....if only so blow up fangirls brains hahaha

*really long siiiigh*
        oh yes!!! I'm now officialy waiting for that day to blow away my brain!!! I don't care I won't be able to speak a week (or three) after squeeing I wanna see it happening

Comment

Agreed, Jon HAS to speak at least SOME Serbian in s3, and Crazy you could always learn how to build a Tesla coil
          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

oh yes!!! I'm now officialy waiting for that day to blow away my brain!!! I don't care I won't be able to speak a week (or three) after squeeing I wanna see it happening
            haha yeah id have a minimum of three weeks after squeeing before i could talk again. thankfully this place is all about typing so i could still FREAK OUT with you guys

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
            Agreed, Jon HAS to speak at least SOME Serbian in s3, and Crazy you could always learn how to build a Tesla coil
            DOESNT HE?! like thats the minimum requirement for the next season! haha
            sigpic

Comment

DK: I've written this really cool Tesla scene for you, but you're going to have to learn some difficult Serbian
              JY: O.o

~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

DK: I've written this really cool Tesla scene for you, but you're going to have to learn some difficult Serbian

LOL Jon would do it if only for us
                sigpic

Comment

And if he didn't, Chris would smack him

Comment

he would if he'd knew of our existence

Comment

And if he didn't, Chris would smack him
                      LOL forget Chris im pretty DK would smack him....ahahah with the JY pillow ahaha

he would if he'd knew of our existence
                      snaps....good point....haha OH Kim would so make him do it or DK would cuz again...he has a JY pillow XP
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL forget Chris im pretty DK would smack him....ahahah with the JY pillow ahaha

snaps....good point....haha OH Kim would so make him do it or DK would cuz again...he has a JY pillow XP

or maybe Robin would threaten to drop his paints if Jon didn't???

Comment

or maybe Robin would threaten to drop his paints if Jon didn't???
                          i think basically everybody would force Jon into doing it...especially Amanda, Queen of the Fangirls hahaha
                          sigpic

Comment

AT: Do you want a paycheck????

JY: Ok, fine!

Comment

yes...go Damian!!!
                              though I do believe Jon would accept it without thinking too much about it cuz I think it's a great opportunity for him as an actor to evolve, to try this new things (as a foreign language + the frakking accent -which btw we know he has it) and not to mention it would be an amazing possibility for us to fill lots of thread pages with squees

Comment

yes...go Damian!!!
                                though I do believe Jon would accept it without thinking too much about it cuz I think it's a great opportunity for him as an actor to evolve, to try this new things (as a foreign language + the frakking accent -which btw we know he has it) and not to mention it would be an amazing possibility for us to fill lots of thread pages with squees

there would probably be exactly 99 pages of just us squeeing
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X