X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    haha i was going to six but three works
    haha
    the funny thing is that, with all the words you could use to describe him, he still leaves you spechless with his frakking ... everything
    (at least it happens to me )

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      haha
      the funny thing is that, with all the words you could use to describe him, he still leaves you spechless with his frakking ... everything
      (at least it happens to me )
      haha no no happens to me too. his everything always leaves me breathless and speechless and just completely melted
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

haha no no happens to me too. his everything always leaves me breathless and speechless and just completely melted
        no wonder we're staying around this thread so much

Comment

okay so I have this French homework for tomorrow, to imagine that I'm an important person holding a press conference about something and I'm imagining I'm working for an editure and this editure I'm working for it's supposed to publish the first edition of Nikola Tesla's autobiography translated in romanian so I'm gonna try to enlighten my class mates tomorrow (and my French teacher too ) about Tesla's genius

Comment

no wonder we're staying around this thread so much
            haha indeed

okay so I have this French homework for tomorrow, to imagine that I'm an important person holding a press conference about something and I'm imagining I'm working for an editure and this editure I'm working for it's supposed to publish the first edition of Nikola Tesla's autobiography translated in romanian so I'm gonna try to enlighten my class mates tomorrow (and my French teacher too ) about Tesla's genius
            WOO! goodluck! if they have any sized brain at all they will be enlightened
            sigpic

Comment

haha indeed
              WOO! goodluck! if they have any sized brain at all they will be enlightened
              well I actually have hopes for some of them

Comment

well I actually have hopes for some of them
                THat is most excellent
                sigpic

Comment

OOOH that Tesla coil is AWESOME
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

just finished my French homework
                    I tried to write down the essential facts about Tesla (and the most interesting) and in the end I came up with two pages lol.
                    Hopefully my class mates won't fall asleep while I'm reading it (and they'll actualy understand cuz you know, it's in French - took me a lot to translate it )

Comment

This is how I learned to speak French.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INBy0GijW3Q
                      "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                        This is how I learned to speak French.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INBy0GijW3Q
                        this might prove really usefull

Comment

Ive come to this conclusion, with all the talk of foreign languages floating around, that we in season3 also need to hear our dearest Jon as Nikola speak another languauge, preferable Serbian. And i do not mean just the accent i mean full out sentences in another language....*imagines his sexy voice saying random things in a foreign language and proceeds to grin stupidly*
                          sigpic

Comment

Ive come to this conclusion, with all the talk of foreign languages floating around, that we in season3 also need to hear our dearest Jon as Nikola speak another languauge, preferable Serbian. And i do not mean just the accent i mean full out sentences in another language....*imagines his sexy voice saying random things in a foreign language and proceeds to grin stupidly*
                            omg that's a fact! Jon HAS to speak in Serbian in s3 *squee* my mind would just go frakking crazy hearing him

Comment

omg that's a fact! Jon HAS to speak in Serbian in s3 *squee* my mind would just go frakking crazy hearing him
                              i think there would be an international moment of total squee. i mean, the man has a sexy voice speaking english. but speaking his own native langauge.....

oh.my.god.

*thunks away at the thought*
                              sigpic

Comment

i think there would be an international moment of total squee. i mean, the man has a sexy voice speaking english. but speaking his own native langauge.....

oh.my.god.

*thunks away at the thought*
                                *nods and has happy images*
                                *sighs*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X