X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
    Just read and reviewed. *tear*
    Spoiler:
    I love Henry and Nikola interaction. The two work well together despite the whole Vlad/Tiny Tim thing. And talk about sad! Save her, Niko! Save her!!!!
    haha well glad you enjoyed and in response to your review....let's just say this next weekend is a four day weekend for

Originally posted by Alder View Post
    Random Tesla reference in random comic:

http://www.hookiedookiepanic.com/geist/comic.php?ID=25

He's in the next one too...
    lmfaooo wtff that epiic! XD
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Got chapter 1 finished of my Sanctuary/Fringe crossover. Now, i got need a title for the fic itself.

Edit Chapter 1 will be called "Meeting Count Dracula"
      ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
        Got chapter 1 finished of my Sanctuary/Fringe crossover. Now, i got need a title for the fic itself.

Edit Chapter 1 will be called "Meeting Count Dracula"
        It's PERFECT! Is this on fanfiction.net yet? I really love Fringe and Sanctuary as well--obviously.

EDIT I'm a second lieutenant now, baby! Yeheah!

Comment

It's PERFECT! Is this on fanfiction.net yet? I really love Fringe and Sanctuary as well--obviously.

EDIT I'm a second lieutenant now, baby! Yeheah!
          yeah post the link here kiva so we can all read it

Congrats Rose!!
          Last edited by Keaira Taegan; 08 February 2010, 03:19 PM. Reason: i only had 4 smileys...i needed 6 ;)
          sigpic

Comment

It will be very soon, and I have now thought of a title "Memories Awakened" as this will be again, about Nikola's nightmares about his brother's death.

Edit As promised here's the link: Memories Awakened Ch. 1:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5729744/1/Memories_Awakened
            Last edited by kivawolfspeaker; 08 February 2010, 03:39 PM.
            ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

It will be very soon, and I have now thought of a title "Memories Awakened" as this will be again, about Nikola's nightmares about his brother's death.

Not too shabby. Not too shabby.

Okay, so I've had an epiphany. I was thinking about my two favorite characters (Nikola and Henry) and how great they are in their scenes together. And then I realized that they're a vampire and a werewolf. And then my mind went to that sh*tfest Twilight. And naturally, my novelist brain came up with an entirely self-contained plot.

It won't be up for awhile, as I'm backed up with other fanfics and my own fiction writing at the moment, but I came up with two possible titles and I'd like your guys' opinion cos you're all pretty much the coolest. So, it's gonna be slightly crackfic totally dissing Twilight and showing how awesome the Sanctuary versions of vamps and wolves are.

1. Vlad and Tiny Tim Go To Forks
              or
              2. Real Vampires Don't Sparkle

Comment

Okay, so I've had an epiphany. I was thinking about my two favorite characters (Nikola and Henry) and how great they are in their scenes together. And then I realized that they're a vampire and a werewolf. And then my mind went to that sh*tfest Twilight. And naturally, my novelist brain came up with an entirely self-contained plot.

It won't be up for awhile, as I'm backed up with other fanfics and my own fiction writing at the moment, but I came up with two possible titles and I'd like your guys' opinion cos you're all pretty much the coolest. So, it's gonna be slightly crackfic totally dissing Twilight and showing how awesome the Sanctuary versions of vamps and wolves are.

or
                So, you liked? Was, it easy to follow?

and I like #2 better since they'll be bashing Twillight

Comment

ohhh yayy *goes to read*

or
                  hahaha you should totally write that when you're done with the others! i love either title but a suggestion is that maybe you should use a Nikola quote or other quote about vampires from Sanctuary for the title haha just my thoughts
                  sigpic

Comment

So, you liked? Was, it easy to follow?

and I like #2 better since they'll be bashing Twillight
                    Oh yeah, I especially loved your portrayal of the Fringe characters. Even Astrid was down pat. I'm excited to see what experiments Walter's got in store.

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                    hahaha you should totally write that when you're done with the others! i love either title but a suggestion is that maybe you should use a Nikola quote or other quote about vampires from Sanctuary for the title haha just my thoughts
                    AH! See, that's why I need to come to you guys! That's a great idea. Hm...like "Beyond Insulting" ?

Comment

Oh yeah, I especially loved your portrayal of the Fringe characters. Even Astrid was down pat. I'm excited to see what experiments Walter's got in store.
                      i agree, ive nvr watched FRINGE but i totally understood everything that went down and am excited to see what they have in store for Nikola

AH! See, that's why I need to come to you guys! That's a great idea. Hm...like "Beyond Insulting" ?
                      hahaha i kinda like that since its a crack!fic about bashing twilight lol hmmm *ponders* or maybe "Just Tan Vampires with Bad Breath" orr "Drunken Irish Hack" lmao
                      anything works really lol
                      sigpic

Comment

I thought people would like the Walter misprouncing Nikola's alias, since Walter misprounced Astrid name more times than i can count And Walter's got some pretty neat experiments planned, that might actually help Nikola with his nightmares. ones similiar to what he did with Olivia in the pilot

Comment

Oh this is kinda random but while I was listening to the URU soundtrack on Youtube, I misread one of the age names: It's supposed to be Kadish Tolesa, but I misread it as Kadish Tesla and for a second I actually thought that the creators of URU had named a D'ni age after Nikola.

Comment

Atrus tells Nikola he could use his help:

Comment

Atrus tells Nikola he could use his help:

LMAO!
                              I could totally see Tesla in the Myst universe cos it can get pretty steampunk.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                                I think I found it Keaira check it out
                                http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/96jul/teslaauto01.html
                                I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!! This is why I don't want Tesla re-vamped right away! It allows the writers and Jonathon to play with this!
                                I only want him re-vamped b/c I don't want to believe the entire vampire race to be dead. B/c I swear they can't be O.o
                                But not right away...they can play around with him first, act like they're going to kill him, but then save him by revamping. I am now convinced something like that's going to happen...

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                                For anyone who wants a good laugh.

I MADE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                                doesnt it mean something cool too? i totally forget offhand
                                As far as I know, it means..."cat."
                                LMAO
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X