Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    TOTALLY!!! and I'm not a big fan of biographies. I usually get bored by those books and drop them. but this one, it's like I'm totally in love it it cuz I feel I'll never get enough if it!!!
    im the same waaay unless i really like the person but usually even then i dont read the biography but tihs one....HOmygod xD

haha thanks God for that!
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by keaira taegan View Post
      im the same waaay unless i really like the person but usually even then i dont read the biography but tihs one....homygod xd

:d:d:d
      exactly!!!

Comment

exactly!!!
        hahaha

in all seriousness though that biography did change my life. and its going to keep doing that since a copy of the poem is now on its way to Jon
        *dies*
        sigpic

Comment

Talentshows are not really my thing, but I have to admit that America's Got Talent is my guilty pleasure...

But I have a reason for that now...

Soooo pretty... *sighs*
          And the wallie is too.

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          hahaha

in all seriousness though that biography did change my life. and its going to keep doing that since a copy of the poem is now on its way to Jon
          *dies*
          That's awesome!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Talentshows are not really my thing, but I have to admit that America's Got Talent is my guilty pleasure...

But I have a reason for that now...
            lol niice

Soooo pretty... *sighs*
            And the wallie is too.
            lol i could stare at her art all day long xD

That's awesome!
            more like nerve-wracking!!!! xD im so nervous about the idea of him reading the letter let alone my poetry xD
            sigpic

Comment

lol niice

*nods* I love singing Tesla Coils!

And yeah! I bet there's a lot of staring going on around here...

more like nerve-wracking!!!! xD im so nervous about the idea of him reading the letter let alone my poetry xD
              I can imagine! I had some artwork sent to Martin Wood and Joe Mallozzi (long story, never mind ) And that was pretty darn scary too... And that wasn't even my effort alone!
              That's why I think it's awesome. It takes guts to send something that personal to someone you don't know in person and kudos to you for doing that!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*nods* I love singing Tesla Coils!

And yeah! I bet there's a lot of staring going on around here...
                I just love Tesla Coils lmao

oh yes lots and lots of staring

I can imagine! I had some artwork sent to Martin Wood and Joe Mallozzi (long story, never mind ) And that was pretty darn scary too... And that wasn't even my effort alone!
                That's why I think it's awesome. It takes guts to send something that personal to someone you don't know in person and kudos to you for doing that!
                *kicks pebbles* well shucks thanks the poem was really hard but i apparently have no problem doing something if its on behalf of us troopers IE talking to Chris and writing letters xD
                sigpic

Comment

*kicks pebbles* well shucks thanks the poem was really hard but i apparently have no problem doing something if its on behalf of us troopers IE talking to Chris and writing letters xD

I wonder if the thing inside my tesla plasma ball is a small Tesla Coil...
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Rosie for letting me use her idea
                  My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by joanna View Post
                    yeah im pretty sure it is! haha
                    sigpic

Comment

You go for taking one for the team!

Originally posted by joanna View Post
                      yeah im pretty sure it is! haha
                      Haha, I never hought about it that way, but yeah
                      I'm still soked that I have a heart shaped one. It suits my life as it is now...

sigpic

Comment

You go for taking one for the team!
                        hahaha taking one for the team indeed twas awesome and so very worth it!!

i will make the offer again that if anybody out there wants to read the letter let me know
                        sigpic

Comment

okay so I'm reading Tesla's biography by Marc Seiffer right now and there's a paragraph that goes like this:

"His uncle Pajo occasionally sent bottles of wine from Europe to his fastidious nephew who wasn't pleased by the US offer. The impatient waiting for those bottles was for Tesla like <<the waiting for Christ's arrival>>."

this might explain where Damian got the wine idea from
                          AHAHAHAHAHAH

There's also a part in that book (which I actually bought back in June ) that has a letter from him to his friend Katharine, and he mentions claret. Which = Bordeaux

Also, this is the book cover for that picture book about Niko & his cat

btw I wanna read the letter, Keaira
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I'm nervous too so I can guess you're waaay more nervous than me XD

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            AHAHAHAHAHAH

There's also a part in that book (which I actually bought back in June ) that has a letter from him to his friend Katharine, and he mentions claret. Which = Bordeaux

Also, this is the book cover for that picture book about Niko & his cat

http://www.ntesla.org/KompoZer%20F%2...over_0001b.jpg

btw I wanna read the letter, Keaira
                            I haven't read the Bordeaux part yet
                            the cover is cute Niko and Macak soooo adorable

Comment

aplogizes for the double post but I ran into this Niko vid earlier and I thought you might like it
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfxef...eature=related

Comment

My artwork mojo is down again. That or someone stole it.
                                But when that happens, I just make artwork in different styles, mope about how they suck and post them anyway, just because it pressures my Mojo to return...

OK, the last one I kind of like in a weird way...

aplogizes for the double post but I ran into this Niko vid earlier and I thought you might like it
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfxef...eature=related
                                Yes.

...But I'm easy like that.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X