Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's snowing like crazy here!
    "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
      It's snowing like crazy here!
      you should play in it with your clone
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        I can't stand the cold.
        "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

snow balls fights, snow angels? Although he might freak out about gems.
          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Plus, from my bedroom window, it looks like there's only a few inches out there.

Comment

UPDATED MY STORY!!!

Here is Chapter 4 of Remnants and Realizations!

Hope ya'll Enjoy it
              sigpic

Comment

that's reminds me, i should get working on my Sanctuary/Fringe crossover, although I don't have a name for the fic yet, let alone the chapters.
                ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                  that's reminds me, i should get working on my Sanctuary/Fringe crossover, although I don't have a name for the fic yet, let alone the chapters.
                  i find naming chapters too much of a hassle lmao so i just leave it as "chapter number"
                  sigpic

Comment

i find naming chapters too much of a hassle lmao so i just leave it as "chapter number"
                    Except on Sanctuaryfiction.net, you do need a chapter name.

Comment

Okay, here's a quote from "Wizard" by Marc Seifer that I just had to post. It just sounded so much like our Niko.

Spoiler:
                      Monomaniacal in pursuit of his goal, he gave up sleep, or rest of any kind, straining every fiber to prove once and for all that he was right and Professor Poeschl and the rest of the world were wrong. His body and brain finally gave out, and he suffered a severe nervous collapse, experiencing an illness that "surpasses all belief." Claiming that his pulse raced to 250 beats per minute, his body twitched and quivered incessantly. "I could hear the ticking of a watch...three rooms [away]. A fly alighting on a table...would cause a dull thud in my ear. A carriage passing at a distance...fairly shook my whole body.... I had to support my bed on rubber cushions to get any rest at all.... The sun's rays, when periodically intercepted, would cause blows of such force on my brain that they would stun me.... In the dark I had the sense of a bat and could detect the presence of an object...by a peculiar creepy sensation on the forehead." A respected doctor "pronounced [his] malady unique and incurable."

If that ain't vampirism, I don't know WHAT is!

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                      I just got a funny idea of Tesla being a pharmacist.
                      Mmm....Then he'd have to wear that lab coat ALL THE TIME! Yummy.

UPDATED MY STORY!!!

Here is Chapter 4 of Remnants and Realizations!

Hope ya'll Enjoy it
                      Hooray! *off to read*

Comment

Rose idk if you'll be saying hooray by the end of it
                        sigpic

Comment

Rose idk if you'll be saying hooray by the end of it
                          Just read and reviewed. *tear*
                          Spoiler:
                          I love Henry and Nikola interaction. The two work well together despite the whole Vlad/Tiny Tim thing. And talk about sad! Save her, Niko! Save her!!!!

Comment

Random Tesla reference in random comic:

http://www.hookiedookiepanic.com/geist/comic.php?ID=25

He's in the next one too...

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
                              Random Tesla reference in random comic:

http://www.hookiedookiepanic.com/geist/comic.php?ID=25

He's in the next one too...
                              LMAO that was BRILLIANT!!! Ahhh.

Comment

that was pretty funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X