Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
    Well, I suppose if they made Nikola a main cast member that would pretty much make my entire life.
    yours and mine and every Troopers (including AT's )
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

HAHAHAHA YES

And Damian. With his JY pillow
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hey Troopers!
        I haven't been there in a while sorry.
        But I just finished my Tesla vid^^ It's not my best vid, but I do love it a lot =)

(I also have other vids in my profile, they're a bit old but you can watch them if you're interested^^)
        Last edited by Mamzelle_Malicia; 07 February 2010, 10:40 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          HAHAHAHA YES

And Damian. With his JY pillow
          hahaahahahaaaa yes Damian and his JY pillow XD

Originally posted by Mamzelle_Malicia View Post
          Hey Troopers!
          I haven't been there in a while sorry.
          But I just finished my Tesla vid^^ It's not my best vid, but I do love it a lot =)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc5...tuary_creation

(I also have other vids in my profile, they're a bit old but you can watch them if you're interested^^)
          i love it too!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            before you go, you gotta read this:

"The Goddess Kali constantly drinks blood. She has an insatiable thirst for blood. As mistress of blood, she presides over the mysteries of both life and death. Kali intends her bloody deeds for the protection of the good. She may get carried away by her gruesome acts but she is not evil. Kali's destructive energies on the highest level are seen as a vehicle of salvation and ultimate transformation."

who else goes that kinda sound like?! lol justt kidding! haha

Goodniight! pleasant dreams and cya tomorrow
            Well, she IS the Hindu goddess of DESTRUCTION! So, I'm really not surprised by this.
            ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

yours and mine and every Troopers (including AT's )
              I'm thinking JY's an Amanda Tapping FANBOY
              ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                Well, she IS the Hindu goddess of DESTRUCTION! So, I'm really not surprised by this.
                ik but like think about it! in the real world, she is allegeded to drink blood *cough sanguine vampiris cough* and then in the show she's all Magnetic powers....like Nikola has...its clearly being set up for him to ride in and save the day...again!! lol

Well if Amanda is a Trooper i dont see why Jon wouldnt be a secret Amanda Fanboy lol
                sigpic

Comment

I've been rewatching the bloopers from s1 of Sanctuary and when I got at the final part with JY I totally squeeeeeed. Just listen to his voice when he's whispering!!!! I think I've replayed that part like...30 times
                  *squeeeeeeee*

Comment

hahaha i love the bloopers for this show! <3

and his whisper voice is soooo damn sexy. i too have watched the bloopers many times just for his *sighs*
                    sigpic

Comment

hahaha i love the bloopers for this show! <3

and his whisper voice is soooo damn sexy. i too have watched the bloopers many times just for his *sighs*
                      I'm glad I'm not alone in this

oh and I almost forgot. last night I finally had my first Nikola dream

Spoiler:
                      I don't remember much because he only appeared for a short time and the dream was kind of random but I remember he appeared in front of me and my heart totally went crazy so I was just gazing him, he was gazing me and then I woke up
                      but I definetly had a great mood this morning

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                        I'm glad I'm not alone in this

oh and I almose forgot. last night I finally had my first Nikola dream

Spoiler:
                        I don't remember much because he only appeared for a short time and the dream was kind of random but I remember he appeared in front of me and my heart totally went crazy so I was just gazing him, he was gazing me and then I woke up
                        but I definetly had a great mood this morning
                        YAY fOR NIKOLA DREAMS!!! hahaha well even if you dont remember much that was a great way to start your day! i didnt have a sanctuary dream last night though since it was a combination of Stargate and NCIS i totally though i was gonna have a sanctuary character roll in next but alas no such luck well im really jealous id love to have a staring contest with him even though id lose miserable *sighs*

EDIT OT my number posts = the year i was born! XD
                        sigpic

Comment

YAY fOR NIKOLA DREAMS!!! hahaha well even if you dont remember much that was a great way to start your day! i didnt have a sanctuary dream last night though since it was a combination of Stargate and NCIS i totally though i was gonna have a sanctuary character roll in next but alas no such luck well im really jealous id love to have a staring contest with him even though id lose miserable *sighs*

EDIT OT my number posts = the year i was born! XD
                          hahaha. I would lose too I'm not the kind of person who could resist to a long stare

reply to your Edit
                          Spoiler:
                          mine is 92

Comment

hahaha. I would lose too I'm not the kind of person who could resist to a long stare

reply to your Edit
                            Spoiler:
                            mine is 92
                            hahaha i mean i would stare for a long time but id blink in the first two seconds bc well, all the sexinesss is probably overwhelming in person
                            and reply to spoiler WOO! im not the youngest haha jk
                            sigpic

Comment

hahaha i mean i would stare for a long time but id blink in the first two seconds bc well, all the sexinesss is probably overwhelming in person
                              and reply to spoiler WOO! im not the youngest haha jk
                              oh I would blink from the first second, specially if he would give me that sexy look meant to intimidate me *sighs*

Comment

oh I would blink from the first second, specially if he would give me that sexy look meant to intimidate me *sighs*
                                lol oh id do more than blink if he gave me that look
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X