sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
      Well, in my case i'm not so innocent
      Yeah, thought you might not be...

Ok, I'll admit...
      Me neither.

So. Nine days huh?
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nine days!? What a perfect Tesla number.

Comment

CALLING ALL TROOPERS!

Disclaimer: This is gonna sound REALLY weird. Like, it sounds weird to me and I'm involved in it. My roommate's boyfriend, Mitch, has a total man crush on Jackie Chan. Stay with me, here. And somehow we all got around to talking about our heroes and I mentioned Nikola Tesla on my list and Mitch began dissing this choice and we got in a really bizarre discussion over who is more awesome.

I came up with a few, but my roomie suggested I tap the resource of fangirlness on GW for more.

So, basically, new topic starter: What, precisely, makes Nikola Tesla (real life and Sanctuary) so freaking awesome?

Comment

Some rare photos
            Spoiler:

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Oh, to be that flag.

Ok, yes, that did sound weird
            Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Yeah, thought you might.

I meant it in the most innocent way.
            yeah sure you and your innocent self
            I look at him and imagine Daniel and the flag XDDD

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
              CALLING ALL TROOPERS!

Disclaimer: This is gonna sound REALLY weird. Like, it sounds weird to me and I'm involved in it. My roommate's boyfriend, Mitch, has a total man crush on Jackie Chan. Stay with me, here. And somehow we all got around to talking about our heroes and I mentioned Nikola Tesla on my list and Mitch began dissing this choice and we got in a really bizarre discussion over who is more awesome.

I came up with a few, but my roomie suggested I tap the resource of fangirlness on GW for more.

So, basically, new topic starter: What, precisely, makes Nikola Tesla (real life and Sanctuary) so freaking awesome?

Are you kidding ? How can person just choose one thing or a couple of them when Nikola is all awesome !!
              Real Nikola Tesla : His life is interesting, his invents are awesome and we wouldn't be here without him ( I mean here, on GTW forum )
              Nikola was a school boy who was really clever and his mind would costs a lot oooofff moooney !! And he was awesome in many ways ..
              Sanctuary Nikola : He looks great, because J-Yo is the actor who plays him. His humour, his jokes, his genius mind, his ideas which always save the situation
              His eyes, his smile, his gestures .. his everything is awesome So that's why I love Nikola.

And one main reason why I love him - He fits to Helen perfectly !!!!
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

CALLING ALL TROOPERS!

Both versions are geniuses, Sanctuary Niko is cute and has a great sense of humor, albeit a sarcastic one but who doesn't love sarcasim?
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

One more week, Troopers.
                  "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                    One more week, Troopers.
                    Yahoooo I can't wait ..
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                      One more week, Troopers.
                      *Wishes it was next week already* But I believe I can survive....I hope

Btw Crazykewl, I love ur Tesla quote!
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                        *Wishes it was next week already* But I believe I can survive....I hope

Btw Crazykewl, I love ur Tesla quote!
                        Thanks
                        "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

omg.. I saw the painting just a few weeks back in Amsterdam.. I'll never be able to look at the orginal again without a huge grin XD

CALLING ALL TROOPERS!

I like Nikola (especially the Sanctuary one) for so many reasons.. mainly because he IS an acquired taste!
                          sigpic

Comment

CALLING ALL TROOPERS!

Well, if I remember correctly, without the RL Nikola Tesla Mitch wouldn't be able to watch Jackie Chan on TV at all, so he should be thankful

And the Sanctuary Nikola... Everything about him is perfect Eyes, voice, smile, hair... and he never bores his audience
                            sigpic

Comment

Hee hee
                              Thanks for everyone's input on the debate. I will have plenty of material next time it comes up.

Comment

Ok, so I'm on the mailing list for Jonathon Young's theater company "The Electric Company" That's doing this crazy mad show "Tear The Curtain" right now. Got an email yesterday saying this weekend was THE FINAL weekend Woops!

Just bought tix for Saturday, second row SO stoked. It's half movie, half theater and very "daring" as the rave reviews go

Didn't some people here see it when in town for TSE, MTM, etc?
                                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Working...
                                X