X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    I agree with you.
    thanks

And yes, and yes. LOL! I live about two hours away from Orlando so I couldn't miss the con.

To whoever said Henry would make a good protegee/aprentice for Niko, I so totally agree.
    omg soooo lucky!!

and yes Henry totally would!!!! i love the dynamic of their relationship!! i totally think the more they work together the more henry would see Tesla as a mentor. im convinced the reason Niko is so hard on Henry is because he knows the great work Henry is capable of and wants to push him to achieve that. I LOVE THEM!! I AM SO GLAD WE GET MORE OF THEM WORKING TOGETHER IN SEASON THREE!! IT MEANS AWESOMENESS AND PLENTY OF FRIENSHIP DEVELOPMENT!!!.....plus seeing the two hotties of the show on screen at once aint bad either
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post

and yes Henry totally would!!!! i love the dynamic of their relationship!! i totally think the more they work together the more henry would see Tesla as a mentor. im convinced the reason Niko is so hard on Henry is because he knows the great work Henry is capable of and wants to push him to achieve that. I LOVE THEM!! I AM SO GLAD WE GET MORE OF THEM WORKING TOGETHER IN SEASON THREE!! IT MEANS AWESOMENESS AND PLENTY OF FRIENSHIP DEVELOPMENT!!!.....plus seeing the two hotties of the show on screen at once aint bad either
      *nods to everything (especially the last sentence)*

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        *nods to everything (especially the last sentence)*
        hehehe i knew you of all ppl would agree to that last line
        sigpic

Comment

I need my gutter fill XD

Comment

I need my gutter fill XD
            omg dont even get me started. i had the oddest thought last night while donig a little writing and aldsfknlsdfnlasd yeah no xD
            sigpic

Comment

omg dont even get me started. i had the oddest thought last night while donig a little writing and aldsfknlsdfnlasd yeah no xD
              really?
              last night I was thinking how all those women around Jon can resist not to jump on him already? I know I couldn't

Comment

really?
                last night I was thinking how all those women around Jon can resist not to jump on him already? I know I couldn't
                ahh yes see i had a threesome thought....twas...interesting xD
                sigpic

Comment

ahh yes see i had a threesome thought....twas...interesting xD
                  XDDDDDD
                  I bet it was XDDD

Comment

XDDDDDD
                    I bet it was XDDD
                    yeaaaahh. but it was henry + niko + a beautfil women....so it had to be right
                    sigpic

Comment

yeaaaahh. but it was henry + niko + a beautfil women....so it had to be right
                      I approve this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                        I approve this.
                        xD hahaha omg you have no idea xD
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
                          I have an information from an unreliable source. Jon and Kim not together any more. Already about a year...
                          Spoiler:
                          Do you know what source this is? Specifically? Because I know that they're still working together.

Plus, I agree with Keaira, I don't think it's good to go delving into the personal life based on an unreliable assumption
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Do you know what source this is? Specifically? Because I know that they're still working together.

Plus, I agree with Keaira, I don't think it's good to go delving into the personal life based on an unreliable assumption
                            exactly so lets just leave it at that.
                            sigpic

Comment

like tabloids
                              i mean, one I saw said there was a cat spy employed by the CIA to do a mission in Iraq and it was seen parachuting from the sky xD

and by their accounts, Oprah should have been dead 5 times already. Or locked in a perpetual catfight with Michelle Obama.

So, yeah. We'll leave that as is. xD
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

i love the dynamic of their relationship!! i totally think the more they work together the more henry would see Tesla as a mentor. im convinced the reason Niko is so hard on Henry is because he knows the great work Henry is capable of and wants to push him to achieve that. I LOVE THEM!! I AM SO GLAD WE GET MORE OF THEM WORKING TOGETHER IN SEASON THREE!! IT MEANS AWESOMENESS AND PLENTY OF FRIENSHIP DEVELOPMENT!!!.....plus seeing the two hotties of the show on screen at once aint bad either
                                1. I really hope so.. that would be great if they yould form some sort of friendship.. that doesn't mean they have to stop the banter
                                2. *gg* me, too! and I so agree!! <3

Spoiler:
                                Still wish they could form one half of the Double Date and Kate and Helen the female counterpart.. but I'm still doubting TPTB would make it that "easy"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X