• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
    Yes, I know, it shocks.
    I really hope that is not true!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      I really hope that is not true!
      Unfortunately we can't know for certain...
      sigpic

Comment

I have an information from an unreliable source. Jon and Kim not together any more. Already about a year...
        WHAT ? How ? When ? WHAT ?
        You sure ?
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

I have an information from an unreliable source. Jon and Kim not together any more. Already about a year...
          I really hope this is not true...although losing a child can be hard on a relationship...everytime you glance at the other person..you are reminded of what you lost :/
          sigpic
          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
          And I held your hand through all of these years
          But you still have
          All of me..." Evanes
          cence
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
            I really hope this is not true...although losing a child can be hard on a relationship...everytime you glance at the other person..you are reminded of what you lost :/
            yes but I was hoping they got over this together it's much more easier when you have somebody to lean on.

Comment

yes but I was hoping they got over this together it's much more easier when you have somebody to lean on.
              me too let's hope it's just rumour..
              but losing a child can have very different effects on couples.. some grow even closer, some get apart
              (there was a longer discussion on this in the S/J-thread some time ago, IIRC)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                WHAT ? How ? When ? WHAT ?
                You sure ?
                I'm not absolutely sure, but the same source said they live severally now...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
                  me too let's hope it's just rumour..
                  but losing a child can have very different effects on couples.. some grow even closer, some get apart
                  (there was a longer discussion on this in the S/J-thread some time ago, IIRC)
                  poor Jon and Kim now, why do freaking things like that happen to such nice people?

Comment

How many days are we down to now?

And I saw a car with Tesla on it when I was at the Star Wars convention. It was a Tesla Sportscar from Tesla motors. Niko is everywhere!
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post

And I saw a car with Tesla on it when I was at the Star Wars convention. It was a Tesla Sportscar from Tesla motors. Niko is everywhere!
                      *chescks the FB countdown*
                      39 days!!! and it's a Niko number yay!

Tesla Roadster? lmao

Comment

Tesla Roadster? lmao
                        Yeah, 39 days!

Yep, it was a little blue sportscar going down International drive. You can Google them. There actually is a Tesla motor company. I'm just sorry I didn't get a picture. I was in the shuttle bus so it wouldn't have come out anyway.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          HA!!! exactly what i was thinking!!! xD
                          his teeth, my body asap pleaseee XD
                          *drooling, drooling, drooling, dizzy now, falls into gutter*

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          I'm honestly really starting to dislike the whole magnet thing, the more I look at it.

Vampire vs...Giant Magnet.

It's not working for me. It feels like they didn't give the vamp him enough of a chance to do much :/ They got rid of it in only the 2nd season...
                          Agree. I think the writers are clever enough to make it enjoyable, but until I see the proof of that, I will still be bitter about the devamping.

yeah i think they might address to some degree but probably not to the degree that you seem hoping for :/

hahaha too bad you're the only currently here whose actually seen that movie
                          I'VE SEEN INCEPTIOOOON! XD XD XD I LOOOOOVEE IIIIIT!

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          Henry would make a good protege for Niko...interesting to see how that would work
                          YES! I've been leading up to that in a lot of my fics. Might have to just write one where the two of them save the world all by themselves.

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
                          So off topic but maybe it's a good thing jy is married because by the end of the episode the five it would have been who got across the border fast enough lol. He'd be like huh I think that show I was in aired tonight... Holy crap people are breaking in!!!
                          LMAO! XD

O.O
                          What unreliable source is this?

P.S. Sorry about the lengthy post. I haven't been round b/c I was freaking out and moving into the dorm at uni.

Comment

Yeah, 39 days!

Yep, it was a little blue sportscar going down International drive. You can Google them. There actually is a Tesla motor company. I'm just sorry I didn't get a picture. I was in the shuttle bus so it wouldn't have come out anyway.
                            hihi don't worry
                            I used to have a pic with the Tesla Roadster on the bg of my computer a while ago XD it was a red one

Comment

Hey Guys, i think I'm going to have say that maybe we should make it a rule of just common decency to not discuss his marital status beyond "oh i wish i was his wife" or little jokes like that because TBH i really fail to see how what him and Kim's marital status is none of our business. its their's. i realize the trend in todays society is to be all up in celebs business but i refuse to let spread to this fandom. Not too mention the fact that this information is coming from an "unreliable" source...Let's just leave their personal life just that, their personal life.

my countdown has 40 days

OMG a) you were at the star wars convention?! *jealous* b) OMGOMGOMG YOU ACTUALLY GOT TO SEE ONE OF THOSE CARS?!?!?!! OMGGGGGG *ENVIOUS*

Tesla Roadster? lmao
                              sigpic
                              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Hey Guys, i think I'm going to have say that maybe we should make it a rule of just common decency to not discuss his marital status beyond "oh i wish i was his wife" or little jokes like that because TBH i really fail to see how what him and Kim's marital status is none of our business. its their's. i realize the trend in todays society is to be all up in celebs business but i refuse to let spread to this fandom. Not too mention the fact that this information is coming from an "unreliable" source...Let's just leave their personal life just that, their personal life.

my countdown has 40 days

OMG a) you were at the star wars convention?! *jealous* b) OMGOMGOMG YOU ACTUALLY GOT TO SEE ONE OF THOSE CARS?!?!?!! OMGGGGGG *ENVIOUS*
                                I agree with you.

And yes, and yes. LOL! I live about two hours away from Orlando so I couldn't miss the con.

To whoever said Henry would make a good protegee/aprentice for Niko, I so totally agree.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X