Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niiice ..
    I don't like when people smoke .. And does J-Yo smoke ?
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      Niiice ..
      i like when Jon smokes on stage haha

and no i dont think so. its so very un-him kinda thing to do lol
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Niiice ..
        If attentively watch this video, you can see that Jon smoke (time 1:43).

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
          If attentively watch this video, you can see that Jon smoke (time 1:43).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95vP3_p970w
          yeaaahh im pretty sure he is not smoking right then hahaha pretty sure he's just scratching his face.....
          sigpic

Comment

I think that he doesn't smoke or maybe I wish for it

Comment

I think that he doesn't smoke or maybe I wish for it
              hahaha you dont have to wish. im 99.9% certain he doesnt. thats not him smoking in that video clip and its just not in his character for him to smoke.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                hahaha you dont have to wish. im 99.9% certain he doesnt. thats not him smoking in that video clip and its just not in his character for him to smoke.
                Uff .. thanks God. Now he is my hero.
                I am glad that my heroes don't smoke. Amanda and J-Yo

Comment

Uff .. thanks God. Now he is my hero.
                  I am glad that my heroes don't smoke. Amanda and J-Yo
                  haha three cheers for that
                  sigpic

Comment

yeaaahh im pretty sure he is not smoking right then hahaha pretty sure he's just scratching his face.....
                    Hahaha yeah, really it seems like that Well, i'm glad if he doesn't smoke
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
                      Hahaha yeah, really it seems like that Well, i'm glad if he doesn't smoke
                      i mean, it never really crossed my mind. its just so not him. ya know? haha i cannot picturing him slinking off outisde and lighting up haha i just idk. i just never saw that as him. just like its soo not Amanda its just so not him to me
                      sigpic

Comment

i mean, it never really crossed my mind. its just so not him. ya know? haha i cannot picturing him slinking off outisde and lighting up haha i just idk. i just never saw that as him. just like its soo not Amanda its just so not him to me
                        Are you able to read my mind ? I think that you are ..I agreeee

Comment

Hehe, Tina, you always make me smile Thanks sweetie. Love ya.
                          And Keiara, I am glad you understand to us

I made new avatar .. I just want to make a screen of J-Yo's face.

Snurch? Yes? Yes?

this man is seriously the only man who can make that much makeup look so delicious xD
                          HELL yeah. He should wear eyeliner in Sanctuary. It makes his eyes POP. Except...it would have to be as a joke or a disguise b/c I do NOT see Nikola applying makeup.

they seriously need to bottle his deliciousness and sell it....

omg i wonder what he smells like....*dies*
                          *joins in death*
                          Like chocolate and man and--for some reason--sunshine.
                          *vanishes into dreamland*

Yeeees. I would buy a lot of his deliciousness .. I would be the stalker of J-Yo's deliciousness Hehe.
                          I am such a crazy person

J-Yo : "I have often wondered, how this moment would be like, me, you."
                          Keaira : "I have often wondered how do you smell."
                          J-Yo : "If you want, you can check it."

This small dialogue appeared on my mind I just magined you and J-Yo together and your first question.
                          Have you ever though about writing fanfiction about you and Nikola Tesla ?
                          I wrote ff about me and Helen Magnus.
                          LMAO at the Keaira convo. And the fanfiction thing...
                          Spoiler:
                          I've written fanfic between myself and some of my characters (that I've written) and one of the little fics got a little *ahem* hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                            Snurch? Yes? Yes?
                            yeah can we can we?!

HELL yeah. He should wear eyeliner in Sanctuary. It makes his eyes POP. Except...it would have to be as a joke or a disguise b/c I do NOT see Nikola applying makeup.
                            yeah as much as it accentuates his gorgeous eyes....that is not a Tesla thing to do xD

*joins in death*
                            Like chocolate and man and--for some reason--sunshine.
                            *vanishes into dreamland*
                            ohhh i was going with wine chocolate and sex but that works too xD

LMAO at the Keaira convo. And the fanfiction thing...
                            Spoiler:
                            I've written fanfic between myself and some of my characters (that I've written) and one of the little fics got a little *ahem* hot.
                            yeah see....i dont do that becuase well....thats what day dreaming and dreams are for
                            sigpic

Comment

But he does look s***-hot with a cigarette in his mouth.

ohhh i was going with wine chocolate and sex but that works too xD
                              Thanks Gutter Duchess. I wasn't there, but now I am.

yeah see....i dont do that becuase well....thats what day dreaming and dreams are for
                              I'm a novelist, tho. I've gotta put those daydreams into stories.

Comment

Of course, you can snurch it. You can snurch my art, if you want.
                                It would be my pleasure.

I had a dream about me and Helen .. but I wanted to try to write it down like a fanfiction. And it was my most succesful one
                                And Rose, your FF got a little hot ? Hm .. naughty thoughts .. maybe some kind of gutter thoughts

Btw, Rose, do you have an account on FF.net ?
                                Oh I found ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X