• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, my Jedi mind powers have WORKED.
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Just went to up to Chris H. at the after party and said to him that as a leader among the Tesla Troopers i was wondering if he could please on behalf his fangirls send Jonathon Young some love. His response:

"It would be my pleasure. Anytime i can give Jonathon love i am more than willing to. he is a great man and gifted actor who really deserves it. I would be happy to as, I am a fanboy."

CHRISTOPHER, AMANDA AND DAMIAN ALL FANGIRL OVER JONATHON <3333
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        Just went to up to Chris H. at the after party and said to him that as a leader among the Tesla Troopers i was wondering if he could please on behalf his fangirls send Jonathon Young some love. His response:

"It would be my pleasure. Anytime i can give Jonathon love i am more than willing to. he is a great man and gifted actor who really deserves it. I would be happy to as, I am a fanboy."

kasjldaskldjasklsajsa
        <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
        Everyone is fangirl of Jonathon
        Many thanks to Cirss ... that was so nice from him
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

*RUNS IN WILDLY FROM VANCOUVER!*

I HAVE MASSIVE SPOILERS AND I HAD TO SHARE OR I WOULD EFFING BURST!!!
          Spoiler:
          just saw the extended trailer maybe all of half an hour ago at the beginning of the last panel with LEe Wilson from Anthem viseffects HOLY SWEAR WORD HELL!!! THEY HAD ONE PART WITH HIM IN IT AND IM NOT SURE WHERE THEY WERE OR WHO WAS THERE OTHER THAN HIM AND AMANDA BECUASE I WAS SO FOCUSED ON THE FACT IT WAS WHEN HE WAS IN LEATHER AND HE MOVED HIS HANDS AND THIS HUGE IRON LIKE BLAST DOOR FELL DOWN SO HE USED HIS AWESOME MAGNETO POWERS AND THEN LEE SAID THAT MOST EVERY SCENE IN THE THING (EXCEPT ONE SHOT WHICH IS THE 8TH EPISODE WHICH IS ALL BACK IN THE OLDEN DAYS OF VICTORIAN ENGLAND WITH THE FIVE[ALMOST 6 HE SAID] WAS FROM THE FIRST TWO EPISODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS IN THE ONE OF THE FIRST TWO EPISODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! USING MAGNETO POWERS!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/caps lock abuse]

AAHHHHHHHHH *OVERLOADED MIND*
          BREATHE, BREATHE DAMN IT!
          *RUNS TO HUG KEAIRA FOR THE AWESOMENESS OF THE NEWS*
          Spoiler:
          OMGOMGOMG HE'S GONNA BE IN THE FIRST TWO EPISODES??? SOMEBODY REVIVE ME PLEASE!!!!
          I don't even know what to say anymore.
          AND USING HIS MAGNETO ABILITIES?? IN LEATHER??? OH.MY.GOD!!!!!!!
          can't wait to see him kicking butts!
          oh God I can't calm down!
          we're gona see Magniko!!!

GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!! CHRIS IS A JON FAN TOO??? OMG OMG OMG!!!!
          JONATHON IS DAMN INCREDIBLE! not that I had any doubts but omg he soooooo much in the Sanctuary family! and they ALL love him!!! as do we!!! AHHHHHH what a way to start a day!
          thank you thank you thank you Keaira for doing this!!! <333
          really hope our love reaches JON!!! <333

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post

GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!! CHRIS IS A JON FAN TOO??? OMG OMG OMG!!!!
            JONATHON IS DAMN INCREDIBLE! not that I had any doubts but omg he soooooo much in the Sanctuary family! and they ALL love him!!! as do we!!! AHHHHHH what a way to start a day!
            thank you thank you thank you Keaira for doing this!!! <333
            really hope our love reaches JON!!! <333
            Hope that our love will reach him too ... He deserves it
            This is great way to start a day
            <3 and It was so nice from Criss ...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
              Hope that our love will reach him too ... He deserves it
              This is great way to start a day
              <3 and It was so nice from Criss ...
              yes much much much love to Jon <333
              perhaps he'll come to check on us around here bahahahahaha xD
              and yes thankies to Christopher who is a fangirl too!!!
              and thankies to Keaira for telling that to CH!!!

you know that song from One Republic - "Everybody loves me" comes to my mind everybody loves Jon!

Comment

yes much much much love to Jon <333
                perhaps he'll come to check on us around here bahahahahaha xD
                and yes thankies to Christopher who is a fangirl too!!!
                and thankies to Keaira for telling that to CH!!!

you know that song from One Republic - "Everybody loves me" comes to my mind everybody loves Jon!
                <3 <3 <3
                LOVE LOVE LOVE
                You know I thought the same ... maybe he will come to check us That would be great
                Yeah Thanks to our new fangirl Christopher and many many thanks to Keaira Our leader
                Gutter mum
                sigpic

Comment

bahahahaha just imagined this: he'd show up on the forum and he'd be like "Hey I'm Jon! I'm glad I finally got to meet you" and we'd be all like "yeah sure" xD

Comment

bahahahaha just imagined this: he'd show up on the forum and he'd be like "Hey I'm Jon! I'm glad I finally got to meet you" and we'd be all like "yeah sure" xD
                    "Yeah sure." The he would prove us that he is Jonathon Young ...
                    then he wouldn't recieve any post back ... because everybody everybody in here would be *dead*
                    sigpic

Comment

"Yeah sure." The he would prove us that he is Jonathon Young ...
                      then he wouldn't recieve any post back ... because everybody everybody in here would be *dead*
                      that's pretty much true
                      the question is: how is he gonna prove us he's Jon?

Comment

that's pretty much true
                        the question is: how is he gonna prove us he's Jon?
                        Ehmmmmmmm .... He will give us his skype ... and he would put yourself on webcam No ...
                        I don't know ...
                        sigpic

Comment

Ehmmmmmmm .... He will give us his skype ... and he would put yourself on webcam No ...
                          I don't know ...
                          bwhahahahaha I don't think Jon will ever do that
                          the private person that he is
                          I wish he'd interract with fans more. but he probably doesn't expect to have such freaked out fangirls xD
                          I mean seriously, he appeared in 5 episodes out of 26 of Sanctuary so far! he definetly has no idea of the effect he had on soooo many fangirls in such short time!

Comment

Hey I got up at 4:30 am today ... I slept only 4 hours my mind suck
                            I know he is private person ... and that more that possible ... he doesn't expect that he has fanclub full of fangirl ready to jump on him and ruffle his hair
                            sigpic

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Thank you for the spoiler!

And of course CH is a fanboy he suggested J-Yo for the part!

Comment

Hey I got up at 4:30 am today ... I slept only 4 hours my mind suck
                                I know he is private person ... and that more that possible ... he doesn't expect that he has fanclub full of fangirl ready to jump on him and ruffle his hair
                                I slept six hours
                                bahahahaha he surely doesn't expect that!
                                you know what? we should organize a trip to Vancouver to the Electrics theatre when he's performing!

Comment

Working...
                                X