No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over and Over again I'm listening song Here comes the King ...
    I'm sure you all know that song ... it's from Narnia ...
    and It's perfect song for Nikola ... don't ya think ?
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by martina magnus View Post
      over and over again i'm listening song here comes the king ...
      I'm sure you all know that song ... It's from narnia ...
      And it's perfect song for nikola ... Don't ya think ?
      epic!

Comment

I thnik the same It's so EPIC
        sigpic

Comment

okay so after reading my fic Obsession a friend suggested the song "Hand of sorrow" by Within Temptation fits Niko (and teslen) perfectly!! and I tend to agree with her! cuz the song sums up exactly what I wanted to express about Niko in that fic

if you want to give it a listen try here
          lyrics
          Spoiler:
          The child without a name grew up to be the hand
          To watch you, to shield you, or kill on demand
          The choice he'd made he could not comprehend
          His blood a grim secret they had to commend

He's torn between his honor and the true love of his life
          He prayed for both but was denied

So many dreams were broken and so much was sacrificed
          Was it worth the ones we loved and had to leave behind
          So many years have passed, who are the noble and the wise?
          Will all our sins be justified?

The curse of his powers tormented his life
          Obeying the crown was a sinister crime
          His soul was tortured by love and by pain
          He surely would flee, but the oath made him stay

He's torn between his honor and the true love of his life
          He prayed for both but was denied

So many years have passed, who are the noble and the wise?

Please forgive me for the sorrow
          For leaving you in fear
          For the dreams we had to silence
          That's all they'll ever be
          Still I'll be the hand that serves you
          Though you'll not see that it is me

So many years have past, who are the noble and the wise?

EDIT: omg post 3393! yay Niko number!

Comment

*RUNS IN WILDLY FROM VANCOUVER!*

I HAVE MASSIVE SPOILERS AND I HAD TO SHARE OR I WOULD EFFING BURST!!!
            Spoiler:
            just saw the extended trailer maybe all of half an hour ago at the beginning of the last panel with LEe Wilson from Anthem viseffects HOLY SWEAR WORD HELL!!! THEY HAD ONE PART WITH HIM IN IT AND IM NOT SURE WHERE THEY WERE OR WHO WAS THERE OTHER THAN HIM AND AMANDA BECUASE I WAS SO FOCUSED ON THE FACT IT WAS WHEN HE WAS IN LEATHER AND HE MOVED HIS HANDS AND THIS HUGE IRON LIKE BLAST DOOR FELL DOWN SO HE USED HIS AWESOME MAGNETO POWERS AND THEN LEE SAID THAT MOST EVERY SCENE IN THE THING (EXCEPT ONE SHOT WHICH IS THE 8TH EPISODE WHICH IS ALL BACK IN THE OLDEN DAYS OF VICTORIAN ENGLAND WITH THE FIVE[ALMOST 6 HE SAID] WAS FROM THE FIRST TWO EPISODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS IN THE ONE OF THE FIRST TWO EPISODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! USING MAGNETO POWERS!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/caps lock abuse]
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

my heart has literally skipped a beat
              Spoiler:
              OMG! i now cannot wait the 60 days or so for the new season. this is insane, i was putting off my hopes that he would be in the first two episodes. Holy Hell. This is fantastic. I'm so jealous now.

I hope you enjoyed vancouver, i so have to go there now.
              Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." —
              Charles Schultz

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post

Spoiler:
                just saw the extended trailer maybe all of half an hour ago at the beginning of the last panel with LEe Wilson from Anthem viseffects HOLY SWEAR WORD HELL!!! THEY HAD ONE PART WITH HIM IN IT AND IM NOT SURE WHERE THEY WERE OR WHO WAS THERE OTHER THAN HIM AND AMANDA BECUASE I WAS SO FOCUSED ON THE FACT IT WAS WHEN HE WAS IN LEATHER AND HE MOVED HIS HANDS AND THIS HUGE IRON LIKE BLAST DOOR FELL DOWN SO HE USED HIS AWESOME MAGNETO POWERS AND THEN LEE SAID THAT MOST EVERY SCENE IN THE THING (EXCEPT ONE SHOT WHICH IS THE 8TH EPISODE WHICH IS ALL BACK IN THE OLDEN DAYS OF VICTORIAN ENGLAND WITH THE FIVE[ALMOST 6 HE SAID] WAS FROM THE FIRST TWO EPISODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS IN THE ONE OF THE FIRST TWO EPISODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! USING MAGNETO POWERS!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/caps lock abuse]
                *Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
                Spoiler:
                I so wanted him to be there in the first eps
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Angel_Tiriel View Post
                  my heart has literally skipped a beat
                  Spoiler:
                  OMG! i now cannot wait the 60 days or so for the new season. this is insane, i was putting off my hopes that he would be in the first two episodes. Holy Hell. This is fantastic. I'm so jealous now.

I hope you enjoyed vancouver, i so have to go there now.
                  aldksjflkasdnfsdkl
                  Spoiler:
                  I KNOW RIIIIIGHT?! I DONT THINK HE'S IN THE PREMIERE BUT I'LL TAKE EPISODE TWO OMG OMG OMG GOMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH IT WAS SO AWESOME AND HE IS SO AWESOME AND MAGNETO POWERS AND THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON AND OMGGGG XD XD

hope you enjoyed that spoiler i just couldnt wait to tell you guys <333333
                  *RUNS BACK TO TSE AND MORE VANCOUVER CRAZINESS*
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

aldksjflkasdnfsdkl
                    Spoiler:
                    I KNOW RIIIIIGHT?! I DONT THINK HE'S IN THE PREMIERE BUT I'LL TAKE EPISODE TWO OMG OMG OMG GOMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH IT WAS SO AWESOME AND HE IS SO AWESOME AND MAGNETO POWERS AND THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON AND OMGGGG XD XD

hope you enjoyed that spoiler i just couldnt wait to tell you guys <333333
                    *RUNS BACK TO TSE AND MORE VANCOUVER CRAZINESS*
                    WONDERFUL! I thought we'd have to wait 6 episodes before he shows up!
                    Come on season 3! where are you!! we're all waiting... very impatiently
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Rosie for letting me use her idea
                    My Twitter

Comment

Hello spoiler. You're my friend.

Nad loves spoilerseason!!!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Dear September 28,

Please hurry your butt up.

Signed,

A trillion Sanctuary fans.
                        "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                          apologizes for the double post but I thought I should post here too the Niko art I made for the Sanctuary Art Challenges
                          spoilery art for s3

Spoiler:

me likey
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Sorry for the double post, but ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            *glompz*

Spoiler:

[/caps lock abuse]
                            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*Sqeeeeeeeeeeees*...

how i love spoiler season XD
                              sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Spoiler:

[/caps lock abuse]
                                jkaskasjdôasjsdkajasôljsdaklô

*happy dancing*
                                Thanks for sharing !!!
                                *dead*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X