• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Aurora7783;11391568]
    Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    all right time for some pics

Spoiler:

Love the pics!! my fave is the third one...he looks so handsome and extremely intelligent in it.
    OT

Spoiler:
    Love the song "Nothing Else Matters" ...I have the version with Metallica and the orchestra..so beautiful..the lyrics were written for his girlfriend at the time whom he really loved.
    haha agree i love that third one....

is it odd that i know exactly what is going on in that moment and what he's looking at? haha im so obsessed
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      haha agree i love that third one....

is it odd that i know exactly what is going on in that moment and what he's looking at? haha im so obsessed
      it's not odd. it's a Trooper symptom

Comment

it's not odd. it's a Trooper symptom
        hahaha well then boy do i have that baaaddd
        sigpic

Comment

I suggest as a treatment cuddling with your clone, spending some more time in the Gutter Lounge (btw it's been quite a while since I've been there), watching Nikola episodes,.....hmmmm *thinking*...staring at pics with Jon. that should be enough for now

god I watch House too much

Comment

I suggest as a treatment cuddling with your clone, spending some more time in the Gutter Lounge (btw it's been quite a while since I've been there), watching Nikola episodes,.....hmmmm *thinking*...staring at pics with Jon. that should be enough for now

god I watch House too much
            you havent been to the Gutter Lounge in awhile? whats wrong with you?! did you not watch the spotting Jon Young video in firestorm where he is SHIRTLESS and in HANDCUFFS?!!?!?!!!!! I havent gotten out since watching that thing....point in csae, my dream last night
            sigpic

Comment

you havent been to the Gutter Lounge in awhile? whats wrong with you?! did you not watch the spotting Jon Young video in firestorm where he is SHIRTLESS and in HANDCUFFS?!!?!?!!!!! I havent gotten out since watching that thing....point in csae, my dream last night
              omg that's right
              gutter has become such an usual mood that I can't even figure out when I'm in the gutter or not
              wait a minute...that would mean that...I've been in the gutter for the whole day

Comment

omg that's right
                gutter has become such an usual mood that I can't even figure out when I'm in the gutter or not
                wait a minute...that would mean that...I've been in the gutter for the whole day
                hahaha seee!!! i knew that was shenanagins that you hadnt been here in awhile
                sigpic

Comment

Hey..obsessions are normal LOL..actually, I would be concerned if someone did not have obsessions of any kind..
                  I have all sorts of obsessions..brushing my teeth repeatedly...making things neat and organized..applying hand sanitizer every couple minutes..LOL
                  I think it is safe to say that your obsession is normal..
                  nobody blames you that is for sure..he he..look at the obsession object in question..
                  sigpic
                  artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                  My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                  When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                  And I held your hand through all of these years
                  But you still have
                  All of me..." Evanes
                  cence
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

hahaha seee!!! i knew that was shenanagins that you hadnt been here in awhile
                    this is not good. I've got classes to attend from Monday you know. I will get very distracted if I fall in gutter
                    and now I should say something about responsability or so but my clone fell asleep and he can't read what I'm typing anymore so...GUTTER AT SCHOOL

Comment

this is not good. I've got classes to attend from Monday you know. I will get very distracted if I fall in gutter
                      and now I should say something about responsability or so but my clone fell asleep and he can't read what I'm typing anymore so...GUTTER AT SCHOOL
                      hahahaha gutter at school happens to me all the frakking time!! XD its pretty much the story of my life
                      sigpic

Comment

hahahaha gutter at school happens to me all the frakking time!! XD its pretty much the story of my life
                        tee-hee I guess we just found a good reason to be at school

Comment

tee-hee I guess we just found a good reason to be at school
                          hahaha well that aannd a certain teacher...but idk if you wanna go there

and then i come home and get pampered by my clone and get to ruffle and experiment oh yes
                          sigpic

Comment

hahaha well that aannd a certain teacher...but idk if you wanna go there

and then i come home and get pampered by my clone and get to ruffle and experiment oh yes
                            teacher?...I'm not asking
                            and yes ruffling and experimenting are the best parts of a day
                            speaking of which, I'm off to get my best part of this day
                            see ya

Comment

teacher?...I'm not asking
                              and yes ruffling and experimenting are the best parts of a day
                              speaking of which, I'm off to get my best part of this day
                              see ya
                              hahaha bye *wave* enjoy cya
                              sigpic

Comment

I. AM. SO. ANGRY.

JONATHON WASN'T NOMINATED FOR THE STUPID CONSTELLATION AWARDS
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X