Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    nope never seen it ahah but i agree. makes me think of him a tad as well
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT If you don't I will seriously cry. The guy is so cute and is such a Niko character
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT If you don't I will seriously cry. The guy is so cute and is such a Niko character
      uhmm i'll put it on my "to watch" list
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Long time no post, but in reference to requests for more backstory an just about everyone in season 3, I wholeheartedly agree. I think season 2 was more about the here & now though and that's why we didn't get much if any backstory (on even Helen really). I really do hope they bring in Nikola's brother's death, and of course PIGEONS
        ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
          Long time no post, but in reference to requests for more backstory an just about everyone in season 3, I wholeheartedly agree. I think season 2 was more about the here & now though and that's why we didn't get much if any backstory (on even Helen really). I really do hope they bring in Nikola's brother's death, and of course PIGEONS
          oh the pigeons are MUST happen bar none
          sigpic

Comment

Nikola's NOT Nikola without his pigeons!
            ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Nikola's NOT Nikola without his pigeons!
              hahaha basically
              sigpic

Comment

Wow!!! That picture just made my day...I love the color blue on him..it is definitely his color..(tells clone to put on the blue shirt I just bought him..) I agree, I really want to see some backstory on "The Five." We need to see the relationship dynamics before and after the injection...as well as providing us with more of a "so that is why they think or act the way that they do.." I also want to see Helen interacting with her father Gregory more as well..
                I also agree with everything that was said about Niko and Helen..it is hard to drop your defenses when you have kept them up for your whole life..nothing can be changed in a day..and that is what I think will happen with Niko as well as Helen..little by little..they will let the wall come down brick by brick. I understand how hard it is to let people see the "true you" as I am a very emotionally guarded person as well..I do not let people in very easily..only what little friends I have and family know the real me..they are who I trust the most.. the same with Niko and Helen..you can see that they trust each other implicitly..even after all they have been through..
                sigpic
                artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                And I held your hand through all of these years
                But you still have
                All of me..." Evanes
                cence
                [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                  I also agree with everything that was said about Niko and Helen..it is hard to drop your defenses when you have kept them up for your whole life..nothing can be changed in a day..and that is what I think will happen with Niko as well as Helen..little by little..they will let the wall come down brick by brick. I understand how hard it is to let people see the "true you" as I am a very emotionally guarded person as well..I do not let people in very easily..only what little friends I have and family know the real me..they are who I trust the most.. the same with Niko and Helen..you can see that they trust each other implicitly..even after all they have been through..
                  I'm the same way, I don't let people in very easily either, but I'm working to try and change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                    Wow!!! That picture just made my day...I love the color blue on him..it is definitely his color..(tells clone to put on the blue shirt I just bought him..) I agree, I really want to see some backstory on "The Five." We need to see the relationship dynamics before and after the injection...as well as providing us with more of a "so that is why they think or act the way that they do.." I also want to see Helen interacting with her father Gregory more as well..
                    OMG i keep forgetting about GREGORY! i love that he's alive and i think id love to see the dynamic of the relationship between Niko and Papa Magnus...after all as Niko said "i guess your father liked us best as a couple"

oh drat! apparently im on the wrong thread
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                      OMG i keep forgetting about GREGORY! i love that he's alive and i think id love to see the dynamic of the relationship between Niko and Papa Magnus...after all as Niko said "i guess your father liked us best as a couple"

oh drat! apparently im on the wrong thread
                      I'm betting we will in Season 3, since DK said the relationships of The Five would be deepened and we'd see how that all started, which can't really happen without Gregory around

Comment

I'm betting we will in Season 3, since DK said the relationships of The Five would be deepened and we'd see how that all started, which can't really happen without Gregory around
                        soo true! thats excitingg. so glad that its gonna happen. totally thinking that means more Nikola backstory too, obviously haha
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing the Nikola/Nigel relationship too

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing the Nikola/Nigel relationship too
                            hmm true that. particularly since we dont much about nigel other than he had a family and passed along his powers even though helen and the hooligan didnt haha

i think im more interested in the Nikola/James relationship though, personally...its that whole "you have big shoes to fill" comment
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes, that too which partly why I wrote "Brotherly Love"

Comment

Yes, that too which partly why I wrote "Brotherly Love"
                                its why i made them friends in "the crossing"

btw 900 posts niiice
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X