Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
    Hello. Having a great day so far...still feel sick as well as the unfair interrogation by my best friend last night...well, after the "lovely" phone call I listened to the group Staind ..a group whose songs are great for times like these..and to my surprise one of them fits well with Niko,it is called "Fade." I see these lyrics fitting with how he might have felt relating to his brother and how his family treated him..rather sad song..http://www.elyrics.net/read/s/staind...de-lyrics.html

I really am sorry for the depressing mood...but I cannot shake it...

Spoiler:
    My best friend wants me to make amends with my sister...my sister and I had a major falling out ..and now it seems we will not speak again...as she told me she was "done with me." We both said things we should not have said and I understand that..my best friend told me that I was outright nasty to her and should apologize..like I am the only one at fault...she said horrible things to me as well that hurt and that is why I snapped at her...my parents agree with my friend as well. I feel as if I am the only one wrong here..plus my friend said that it is unhealthy to compete with her..well, I cannot change that...we have always been that way and that is part of our dynamic...everyone is backing me into a corner with this...and I cannot deal with it right now..plus it's not like I can go knock on her door and talk to her...she lives in Colorado. Plus,sometimes "I'm sorry." is not enough.
    That song does totally fit Niko, in a sad way haha. Hope everything else works out *hugs*

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    OT
    Spoiler:
    I've rewatched Sherlock Holmes lots of times lately. And Iron Man and now I'm really waiting for Iron Man 2 to come out cuz I agree with you Robert Downey Jr is a great actor and I enjoy watching him playing in movies. and thanks for the vid rec. he has a great singing voice (this makes me want even more to hear Jon singing)

on topic, another "Spotting Jonathon Young vid" uploaded by galenskid Jon has a very funny hat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmpcJXokmP4&feature=sub
    thats hysterical!!!

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
    I haven't been on here in months because, honestly, my obsessions need feeding and without Sanctuary on each week, my attention has been drawn away.

*glances at clone, who is making puppy eyes* Don't look at me like that! Its not like I'm cheating on you!

I just had to pop in to say hi, because I love you all. And also, I needed a place to vent where people will understand my frustration. I just came from my US history class and we were talking about the Gilded Age, which was Tesla's time period.

The presenter went on and on about Edison's genius and the inventions that paved the way for the modern world and guess who wasn't mentioned? AT ALL! I almost said something, but I'm not exactly a loud person in class, so I privately stewed and shot frightening glares at the speaker.

Ah, that felt good.

In other news: Holy crap, 455 pages!
    *Tackle hugs* OMG MISSEDDD YOUUU!!!!! so glad to see you back here!!!

and yes we understand your anger at the stupid speaker!!! only our King paved the way for the modern world enough said haha

yeah 455....we've been busy
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I'm thinking about getting my clone a pigeon. Any suggestions for names?

Note: Tweety and Paulie are not suggestions.
      "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

BTW, here's a show I think Nikola would like.

"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

And for those of you who watched animaniacs as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
            I'm thinking about getting my clone a pigeon. Any suggestions for names?

Note: Tweety and Paulie are not suggestions.
            hahaha he hasnt got one on his own already? lol no i have no suggestions for names but im not very good at that sort of thing....example: when i was ten and got my dog i wanted to him Daniel. lmfao...

and pigeons = <3
            sigpic

Comment

Rose *big hug*
              missed ya
              and I'm with you in your frustation. I would have started to put very annoying questions to the speaker

in other news I started reading "Dracula" and there's this character named Jonathan and I always see it written "Jonathon"

Comment

Rose *big hug*
                missed ya
                and I'm with you in your frustation. I would have started to put very annoying questions to the speaker

in other news I started reading "Dracula" and there's this character named Jonathan and I always see it written "Jonathon"
                haha omg i would have ripped the freaking speaker to. shreds. then again i am total sass

haha oh Dracula. i was actually reading a fanfic the other day....crap i totally forget by who or the title ....but the author proposed that Bram Stoker was friends with Druitt and based the whole thing off the Niko -- Helen -- Druitt trianlge....which to me makes SENSE dunno if we'd discussed that theory yet
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  haha omg i would have ripped the freaking speaker to. shreds. then again i am total sass

haha oh Dracula. i was actually reading a fanfic the other day....crap i totally forget by who or the title ....but the author proposed that Bram Stoker was friends with Druitt and based the whole thing off the Niko -- Helen -- Druitt trianlge....which to me makes SENSE dunno if we'd discussed that theory yet
                  Druitt and Bram Stoker as friends that would explain some things nice theory

Comment

Druitt and Bram Stoker as friends that would explain some things nice theory
                    hahaha doesnt it?! lmfao and if you watch/read the book it makes.sense. a lawyer named john in love with a woman who gets kidnapped by vampire from an eastern european country during victorian times.....
                    sigpic

Comment

hahaha doesnt it?! lmfao and if you watch/read the book it makes.sense. a lawyer named john in love with a woman who gets kidnapped by vampire from an eastern european country during victorian times.....
                      it could be an extra reason for Nikola to consider Stoker an alcoholic irish hack

Comment

it could be an extra reason for Nikola to consider Stoker an alcoholic irish hack
                        hahaha oh its probably the number one reason!!! i mean almost all the facts about the vampires as the culture knows them, the ones that made them a cultural joke, are based around ideas popularized by Bram Stoker....
                        sigpic

Comment

hahaha oh its probably the number one reason!!! i mean almost all the facts about the vampires as the culture knows them, the ones that made them a cultural joke, are based around ideas popularized by Bram Stoker....
                          yes that's very right
                          I was talking about the Helen-Nikola-John triangle presented from Druitt's POV by his friend Stoker that would be another reason to piss off Nikola

Comment

yes that's very right
                            I was talking about the Helen-Nikola-John triangle presented from Druitt's POV by his friend Stoker that would be another reason to piss off Nikola
                            oh i got that, trust me i was just going in another direction with it bc im a cool cat like that OH I RYHMED....dear lord wtf is wrong with me today?! haha
                            sigpic

Comment

oh i got that, trust me i was just going in another direction with it bc im a cool cat like that OH I RYHMED....dear lord wtf is wrong with me today?! haha
                              well I had to make sure cuz I don't trust too much my formulation in english (foreign language)
                              rhyming you say? too much time spent around your clone

Comment

well I had to make sure cuz I don't trust too much my formulation in english (foreign language)
                                rhyming you say? too much time spent around your clone
                                haha well you do just fine

hahaha how does that mean ive spent too much time around my clone?! its more like i spent to much time around Dr. Seuss
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X