Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    yeah yeah
    Speak of the two...we must say farewell and we'll catch up soon!!
    sigpic
    "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
      Speak of the two...we must say farewell and we'll catch up soon!!
      Fare Thee Well....

wow feel free to smack me if i ever talk like that again ahaha
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Fare Thee Well....

wow feel free to smack me if i ever talk like that again ahaha
        Ohhh I will and so will the clones
        sigpic
        "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Ohhh I will and so will the clones
          haha ok good bc as much as i love shakespeare....that is not how i desire to talk
          sigpic

Comment

OMG i hope this doesnt sound weird but she kinda sounds like Helen and Niko's daughter! hahaha and she was born on a Niko Number day! haha omg thats soo cutteee

i didnt?! oh snaps! *runs out and then returns a few moments later with a clone*
            HERE! your very own Nikola clone!! enjoy
            Thank you for the clone!! (shows clone a bottle of wine and two glasses that were hidden behind my back..)
            (walks off with clone and ruffles his magnificent hair...)
            sigpic
            artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
            And I held your hand through all of these years
            But you still have
            All of me..." Evanes
            cence
            [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
              Thank you for the clone!! (shows clone a bottle of wine and two glasses that were hidden behind my back..)
              Welcome to the club and enjoy your clone.

Now, I must get off and go to bed because my clone doesn't like me to stay up too late.
              "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Forgot to tell you guys...

Last week my father was cleaning my office and noticed two baby teddy bears which he had given me, sitting on my bookshelf. Knowing that I give all the bears in my collection (well over 400 of them) names, he asked me if I had named them. I said yes and their names were Nikola and Helen.

Dad looked at me strangely and asked "Do you mean Nikola as in the scientist Nikola Tesla by any chance?? I love that guy!" My jaw dropped as I grinned and nodded. Dad told me that he had studied Tesla at school...which was well over 50 years ago...
                way to go to your dad!
                this reminds me of my dad, who was in my room one day and I was standing in front of my computer, on the forum of course and he looks at the screen and then asks me "so what are you doing here on the forum" and I go "we mostly talk about Nikola Tesla from real life and Sanctuary" and he goes like "Nikola Tesla? do you know who that is? he was the master of AC" and I go like "well duh! of course I know I've been reading some things...but how do you know about him?" and he goes "well I studied Physics in highschool and he was in the book".
                and of course, after that it followed a long discussion about how Nikola isn't anymore in any highschool physics books and about how he doesn't receive any credit for all his work. and I made sure I "dropped" some swears about the jerk that discredited Nikola's work

have fun with your clone and take care with wine cuz he doesn't get drunk but surely knows how to get you drunk I'm talking from experience you know

Comment

hahaha you are most welcome
                  ps love the magnificent hair line! if only becuase it is SO true. he really does have magnificent hair!!! *ruffles her own clones hair who purrs appreciatively*

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                  way to go to your dad!
                  this reminds me of my dad, who was in my room one day and I was standing in front of my computer, on the forum of course and he looks at the screen and then asks me "so what are you doing here on the forum" and I go "we mostly talk about Nikola Tesla from real life and Sanctuary" and he goes like "Nikola Tesla? do you know who that is? he was the master of AC" and I go like "well duh! of course I know I've been reading some things...but how do you know about him?" and he goes "well I studied Physics in highschool and he was in the book".
                  and of course, after that it followed a long discussion about how Nikola isn't anymore in any highschool physics books and about how he doesn't receive any credit for all his work. and I made sure I "dropped" some swears about the jerk that discredited Nikola's work
                  GO YOUR DAD!!!! hahaha wow, everybodys dad seems to know about the glory of the King

have fun with your clone and take care with wine cuz he doesn't get drunk but surely knows how to get you drunk I'm talking from experience you know
                  hahahaha you would be talking from experience
                  sigpic

Comment

GO YOUR DAD!!!! hahaha wow, everybodys dad seems to know about the glory of the King
                    don't get too excited cuz there are still lots of people who need to be enlightened but the number of those who've seen the light is growing everyday

Comment

don't get too excited cuz there are still lots of people who need to be enlightened but the number of those who've seen the light is growing everyday
                      WOO! go us! haha
                      sigpic

Comment

WOO! go us! haha

btw totally random 453 pages that's lot of pages

Comment

btw totally random 453 pages that's lot of pages
                          haha it is indeed a lot of pages
                          sigpic

Comment

slightly OT

Spoiler:
                            a friend of mine has bought "Dracula" book by Bram Stoker and I'm considering to borrow it from her and do a little research on that alcoholic irish hack just to understand better why our king calls him like that I know a few things about the idea of the book because I;ve read some stuffs on the internet but I'm the kind of person which likes to convince herself of a thing so if I decide, it could be interesting

Comment

slightly OT

Spoiler:
                              a friend of mine has bought "Dracula" book by Bram Stoker and I'm considering to borrow it from her and do a little research on that alcoholic irish hack just to understand better why our king calls him like that I know a few things about the idea of the book because I;ve read some stuffs on the internet but I'm the kind of person which likes to convince herself of a thing so if I decide, it could be interesting
                              Spoiler:
                              lol well you could do that or you could just watch the old school 1931 movie called dracula with bello lugosi which was based entirely off the novel. its a great movie, but from a Trooper standpoint its utterly ridiculous
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                lol well you could do that or you could just watch the old school 1931 movie called dracula with bello lugosi which was based entirely off the novel. its a great movie, but from a Trooper standpoint its utterly ridiculous
                                Spoiler:
                                I guess I'll read the book and after that, if it's worth it I'll watch the movie what I don't like about novels adaptations for screen is the fact that the producers (inevitably) cut things from the novel and I'm more of a person which gives a great deal to details so I prefer books to films. But also, I like to see the on-screen adaptations of the novels after I've actually read them so it can help me create a more accurate image of the characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X